Emma Johnson (Emma's Rectangle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t you imagine asking your other half if HIS parents would mind storing your junk?! For a start, at least ask them themselves if it would be okay, and secondly don’t buy something if you’ve got no space to store it?! I know she missed the gym last time but she managed, just likes thousands of other people in this country.
I remember it so clearly because I thought surely you don’t just assume they’ll store a massive piece of equipment indefinitely! Especially when it’s not her family. Don’t get me wrong she’s obviously been with Tim a long time and gets on well with his parents but Ijust Think it’s an odd thing to do. I’d be so affronted to just rock up to my boyfriends parents with it for them to store 🤣

Reactions: 2
023EBC76-4866-49DE-828B-C878B4AD8DCE.png

Just want to crack a makeup wipe out. I’m a makeup lover but this is caked. Also slightly distracted by the chin hairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I came here to see if someone had mentioned the chin hairs. Remember the video where she said she shaved her face?

I remember it so clearly because I thought surely you don’t just assume they’ll store a massive piece of equipment indefinitely! Especially when it’s not her family. Don’t get me wrong she’s obviously been with Tim a long time and gets on well with his parents but Ijust Think it’s an odd thing to do. I’d be so affronted to just rock up to my boyfriends parents with it for them to store 🤣
Yeah absolutely! The if it was her parents then fine, whatever, but it’s so odd to assume they’d be happy to store something for her. Also, she owns her flat and due to all the renovation she’s done I assume she’s not planning on moving anytime in the foreseeable future. It’ll just be collecting dust! In someone else’s garage 😂

Reactions: 3
View attachment 360441
Just want to crack a makeup wipe out. I’m a makeup lover but this is caked. Also slightly distracted by the chin hairs.
I came here to post this very photo. Why would anyone want a tutorial for that?!?! It looks like a 2 year old has applied that eye look. The whole thing is atrocious and the super close up photo just makes it look worse.

Ohhh interesting...wonder if Emma did that or the poster?
Bound to have been Emma.

View attachment 360441
Is the eye look meant to be that unblended?
The entire look is really unflattering. But hey ho. Once she’s happy with it

I am not shy with my liquor. I live in the Caribbean. Rum is a food group. I grew up in my family’s bar.
And I fully agree with this stance.
The way she glorifies alcohol makes me cringe. It’s a borderline personality trait for her at this point.
What gets me is that she edits her own videos... it would be so easy for her to leave out how much she drinks 👀

Last edited:
The makeup might look better if she didn't have her fringe stabbing her in the eyeballs. God I really hope she doesn't cut a mullet... she really doesn't have the style or dedication to pull of that kind of look

I do usually really like her makeup looks to be fair, although I do favour lower coverage now. But this look just looked messy and so thrown together.

Reactions: 1
I came here to see if someone had mentioned the chin hairs. Remember the video where she said she shaved her face?
She most probably had peach fuzz before she shaved her face.. Like everyone does.. Now she has prickles and she's promoting it to youngers who will think thats what they should do if they have peach fuzz :(

She most probably had peach fuzz before she shaved her face.. Like everyone does.. Now she has prickles and she's promoting it to youngers who will think thats what they should do if they have peach fuzz :(
I really don't get the trend of shaving your face. Are women not allowed a single hair on their body apart from head hair, eyebrows and eye lashes?! Ffs!

Reactions: 8
I really don't get the trend of shaving your face. Are women not allowed a single hair on their body apart from head hair, eyebrows and eye lashes?! Ffs!
I also don’t think it actually makes a difference to makeup application which is normally what they claim. If your peach fuzz is super noticeable when you have foundation or powder on then I’d say it’s more down to how the product sits on your individual skin or your application technique. I did do it a few years ago but honestly you have to do it every week to keep up with it and it doesn’t make any difference!

I feel really validated reading this. I’ve been in recovery from an eating disorder for almost a decade and i find emma one of the MOST triggering people.
I’ve unfollowed her on ig but she pops up on my yt and I always, always regret clicking on one of her vids.
It’s the attitude to the gym that gets me- I understand the need for moving your body, but her attitude literally makes people feel guilty for not working out. She’s in an extremely privileged position to be able to get a barbell and whatever else.
She needs to stop including food and exercise in EVERY video bc it just perpetuates disordered eating habits, and that’s not cool.
I always feel so tit after watching it so I can imagine a lot of other people in ed recovery feel the same

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel really validated reading this. I’ve been in recovery from an eating disorder for almost a decade and i find emma one of the MOST triggering people.
I’ve unfollowed her on ig but she pops up on my yt and I always, always regret clicking on one of her vids.
It’s the attitude to the gym that gets me- I understand the need for moving your body, but her attitude literally makes people feel guilty for not working out. She’s in an extremely privileged position to be able to get a barbell and whatever else.
She needs to stop including food and exercise in EVERY video bc it just perpetuates disordered eating habits, and that’s not cool.
I always feel so tit after watching it so I can imagine a lot of other people in ed recovery feel the same
I absolutely understand you here. I have unfollowed a lot of ‘fitspo’ Instagrammers/Youtubers for exactly that reason. And I agree with how you feel about Emma’s too. I cannot allow myself to watch her ‘what I eat in a day videos’ at all, in fact I don’t watch anyone’s and I do not understand why people are okay with these videos, as food is such a difficult subject for so many people.
I really hope you’re doing well.

Did tim go to Sainsburys on xmas eve when they were supposed to be isolating?? o_O

• Wow
Did tim go to Sainsburys on xmas eve when they were supposed to be isolating?? o_O
He doesn’t have to self isolate, you only have to self isolate if you’re personally contacted, he would also only have to self isolate if Emma started showing symptoms. It’s within the rules :) (they’re stupid but hey ho!

Reactions: 9
Did anyone see on her Jaime video she started replying all of a sudden because someone called her out and she replied back on a fake account so cringe can't watch her anymore her and Tim are like babies... And them chin hairs wtaf

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone see on her Jaime video she started replying all of a sudden because someone called her out and she replied back on a fake account so cringe can't watch her anymore her and Tim are like babies... And them chin hairs wtaf
No way. Anyone had a screenshot lol

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.