Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
New thread for Emma Drew. Please continue here.

Well done to @Right on top of that rose for the most voted for title with 32 votes. We also have a poll to add some fun to the thread whilst Ya gurl Imma is in hiding.

Recap of thread 33
  • Ya gurl has deleted her Instagram. Emma Drew Info has disappeared quicker than the roasties on Christmas day
  • It started off by Emma going private and the next day she disappeared completely.
  • Youtube videos have also disappeared leaving many of us missing our daily dose of the Drews
  • Tony's instagram has rebranded. There is a possible secret Instagram account Emma is using called Bob.
  • Emma had her Big Bertha Cyst removed but has not mentioned anything about the washboard abs she promised after it's removal.
  • We do not know how big the cyst was. But we do know that she has moaned more than ever before about how much pain she is in.
  • Emma was being incredibly entitled and bratty whilst recovering from her keyhole cyst removal.
  • Emma uploaded instagram stories not long after Tony claimed he hadn't heard back from her. Emma said she "butten" her lip and claimed that she was in HDU in which was later corrected. She overheard someone else's conversation and she was not in HDU.
  • One of the first things she said in her fake sick voice state "I asked for my phone to ring Tony so he knows that I am alive".
  • More passive aggressive stories aimed at Tattle and the woman on facetime at the hospital.
  • EMMA DREW INFO MEANS INFO ABOUT EMMA DREW!!!! Was the main message in one of her angry stories.
  • In Emma's absence, Tony has been more active leading some of us to suspect that Emma is getting her social media fix via Tony's account.
  • Tony addressed some tattle comments "messages" he allegedly received addressing his name being Mcdonald which coincidentally is the name of a famous fastfood outlet. McDonald means son of Donald so he is proud of his name. Oooookay McToeKnee
  • Drew Media Ltd got a Covid Grant of 2,252.95
  • Before her operation Emma made sure to do her usual shenanigans by visiting every shop in a 15 mile radius
  • Tony and his family cleared out Emma's Dad's local authority home as she wasn't able to cope with it
  • Emma moaned about wanting rice pudding enough that someone named Amber made her some and dropped it off.

P.S I am no longer the only person who joked about wanting Toeknee and his touches. 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

adw2007

Chatty Member
New thread for Emma Drew. Please continue here.

Well done to @Right on top of that rose for the most voted for title with 32 votes. We also have a poll to add some fun to the thread whilst Ya gurl Imma is in hiding.

Recap of thread 33
  • Ya gurl has deleted her Instagram. Emma Drew Info has disappeared quicker than the roasties on Christmas day
  • It started off by Emma going private and the next day she disappeared completely.
  • Youtube videos have also disappeared leaving many of us missing our daily dose of the Drews
  • Tony's instagram has rebranded. There is a possible secret Instagram account Emma is using called Bob.
  • Emma had her Big Bertha Cyst removed but has not mentioned anything about the washboard abs she promised after it's removal.
  • We do not know how big the cyst was. But we do know that she has moaned more than ever before about how much pain she is in.
  • Emma was being incredibly entitled and bratty whilst recovering from her keyhole cyst removal.
  • Emma uploaded instagram stories not long after Tony claimed he hadn't heard back from her. Emma said she "butten" her lip and claimed that she was in HDU in which was later corrected. She overheard someone else's conversation and she was not in HDU.
  • One of the first things she said in her fake sick voice state "I asked for my phone to ring Tony so he knows that I am alive".
  • More passive aggressive stories aimed at Tattle and the woman on facetime at the hospital.
  • EMMA DREW INFO MEANS INFO ABOUT EMMA DREW!!!! Was the main message in one of her angry stories.
  • In Emma's absence, Tony has been more active leading some of us to suspect that Emma is getting her social media fix via Tony's account.
  • Tony addressed some tattle comments "messages" he allegedly received addressing his name being Mcdonald which coincidentally is the name of a famous fastfood outlet. McDonald means son of Donald so he is proud of his name. Oooookay McToeKnee
  • Drew Media Ltd got a Covid Grant of 2,252.95
  • Before her operation Emma made sure to do her usual shenanigans by visiting every shop in a 15 mile radius
  • Tony and his family cleared out Emma's Dad's local authority home as she wasn't able to cope with it
  • Emma moaned about wanting rice pudding enough that someone named Amber made her some and dropped it off.

P.S I am no longer the only person who joked about wanting Toeknee and his touches. 🤣
Last seen on Instagram.png

• Haha
Reactions: 62
How many roast potatoes will be consumed while they cook their Christmas dinner?
I love my roasties so no way I would ever invite Emma round for Christmas 😂

Emma Drew Christmas album out now. With well loved hits such as
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth
Driving to my in laws home to drop Poppy off for Christmas
All I want for Christmas is you(r money)
Santa Baby - sung to seduce Mctoeknee and his touches
Do they know it’s the Christmas shop formerly of Holt
Fairytale of New York cheesecake
Baby it’s cold outside in my dolly shoes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

TheWeeDonkey

Don’t think any pictures should be shared to be honest. Taking pictures of someone without knowing isn’t nice and if it was the other way round she would be slated
I’ve already said I wasn’t gonna share it several posts ago and then I said I’d deleted it. Taking pictures of anyone in a public place is perfectly legal. This is the 34th thread about her on Tattle, and that isn’t nice yet here we all are.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Jill Tyrell

"This isn't a break - she's not coming back" makes it sound like he's buried her in the fucking back garden!

Don't even get me started on the fact she thought she was an influencer either 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

adw2007

Chatty Member
I know I said i’d wait til Christmas Day but…
1…
0B31139D-DDAD-48D7-A527-2E35CF294764.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

troglodyte

Even if we're all way off the mark about Imma's disappearance (we're not), even if she did just decide she wanted a change (she didn't), even if it's just a complete coincidence that McToeknee gave himself an instagram makeover at the same time (it's not), even if he did write that post himself (he didn't), even if everything "he" said is completely genuine (it's not), even if he has received loads of kind/concerned messages about ya gurl (he hasn't)... then why turn off comments on the post?

If we give him the benefit of all 736 doubts, why wouldn't he want Imma to see what her kind and supportive followers were saying?

Make it make sense, Drews.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Jill Tyrell

Long time lurker, first time poster.

'Bob' is defo Imma's new profile. I had already blocked the EmmaDrewInfo profile on Instagram as I was fed up of seeing her mug pop up on my explore page grinning like Katie Price awaiting her new dentures(pic attached for reference). Anyway, when I blocked her profile I also chose to block any other profile she created so when I went to look at the 'drewinginnorfolk' profile it was already blocked. It's defo her.

I am now in need of a nope day and several crunchies after that 😂
0_Katie-Price-shares-scary-video-of-her-teeth-shaved-down-to-pegs-as-she-gets-new-teeth.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

NC2020

VIP Member
Am i right in thinking that if someone closes down their social media account then the tattle thread closes with it?
I'm sure when You,Me and the 6 c's vanished all threads were closed. Until she re-appeared.
Emma has deleted social media so why are comments still being allowed?

Not sticking up for her - just a question?
She’s a national treasure

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
And the money for two cruises...??
Crazy to think of all the things she paid for during the pandemic - I'd forgotten about the bragging over the mortagage repayment and yet she still took a grant from the government to help her business. Shameful.

I've only just caught up - but I love Tony's post - all the usual Drew dramatics :LOL: "this isn't a break" , the being an influencer part!

Emma never knew how to use Instagram. In my opinion, when she first started years ago - the blog and YouTube were actually alright. I came accross her 'Whats new in Poundland' vids and I honestly thought they were cute. I don't mean this to sound as patronising as it may do - but because she wasn't your normal skinny blogger that looked like everyone else - I thought 'good for you' - I liked her confidence then. She was also in that niche at the right time. Her instagram following just came from that same audience, she would never have built up a presence on Instagram just from her insta account. It never went up or got better, and her engagment was low on posts. I think in the end most people watching her stories were doing what we were doing - watching a car crash. Her stories on insta showed her for what she is - delusional and entitled - not confident. Her lacking in boundaries was a nightmare for instagram - she never gave any thought to what she put out there and it damaged her brand. The algorithm loves it when people show themselves as flawed or 'real', but I think Emma didn't get that even that has to be measured and well thought through. Its actually as fake as the perfectly filtered happy photos.

If you follow a cake maker, for example, a post or story about being heart broken over a bad review or a no show is a very good idea - it will generate sympathy and sales! If that same account starts posting story after story of bad reviews or stories of a cake being burnt or seeming disorganised all the time - this will damage their 'brand' you'll start to put in people's mind that you're unreliable and not professional. This is what Emma did. She could have limited what she shared, thought it through, planned posts like everyone really does and made people think - 'wow I need to find out how she does this let me join her course' - she would have raked it in. But instead she got caught up in doing too many 'real' posts and IMO, most people would look at her account and think - 'why would I need advice from a woman that can't even get out of bed most days or brush her hair before 1pm - this is not a person I want to emmulate.'

I don't think she planned to leave - most people that fall out of love with social media have a period of time where you can see their 'heart isn't in it' , they post less etc - you don't go from live storying yourself in a hospital recovery room unable to speak properly because of the GA to nothing within weeks. Their story doesn't make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Fishwife

Chatty Member
One of my favourites was when she visited Disney land Paris and complained that the signs were in French. The chambermaid came into clean her room at ten o'clock and they were both sat there naked. I am sure it was not the chambermaid favourite moment.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

troglodyte

Favourite Imma moments...

- When she trialled some new deodorant and told us she smelled like musty balls.

- The overpriced shite she tried to sell from the Christmas Shop (formerly of Holt). Anyone for some decorative Christmas sperm? 25 tealights for £5? The upside down reindeer?
Screenshot_20211213-005038_Gallery.jpg

- Finding out she used to leave a toothbrush and toothpaste in the downstairs toilet in case they forgot to brush their teeth before going out (and were apparently incapable of going back upstairs to do it).

- Ya gurl's leather jacket phase.

- The modesty. Always the modesty.
Screenshot_20211213-004235_Gallery.jpg

- This. No words are needed. Just... this.
Screenshot_20211213-004153_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Falkor

VIP Member
I think that's actually a really nice picture of them - they both look genuinely happy and Emma seems to have lost a bit of weight. Stepping away from social media has done her good, I think.

Reactions: 39
I had to shield during the earlier days of the pandemic. When shielding guidance changed in April, I decided to continue to isolate as much as possible for the sake of my health and also to avoid burdening the NHS as much as possible.

For almost two years years now, I haven't gone away on holiday. I've not seen my family who live abroad, and have missed the first year of my nephew's life. For almost 2 years, I've not seen the inside of a mall/charity shop/Poundland/Pets at Home. Hell, I've not even been into a supermarket - we switched to home delivery or click & collect. We did not participate in eat out to help out, haven't been to the movies, haven't been to the theatre. I've not gone for massages or for a dip in a gym pool with a hot chocolate in hand. We're double jabbed and had our boosters.

My husband's company hasn't allowed them to work from home (arguing that government guidance is just guidance and not enforcable...). One of his colleagues took a lateral flow test this week and called in to say he'd tested positive. Of 12 people in the office, 10 people have now tested positive - including my husband. We isolated from each other immediately, but I got my PCR result today and am positive too.

I've sacrificed so much, only to end up getting Covid just in time for Christmas.

All I can think about today is Guntypops waddling through every shop within a 25 mile radius of her house with her gaping mask and filthy fingernails (before a surgery as well as repeatedly before seeing her vulnerable dad). How the fuck have they managed to avoid getting Covid? Does the grime in the Drew household hold the key to immunity?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39