Emma Drew #34 Yes i do know who you are, Slob... Sorry, I meant Bob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was starting to miss her stories but the bikini post just reminded me that I jumped into all this only a few threads ago, and I can go all the way back to the beginning and see what I missed!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was starting to miss her stories but the bikini post just reminded me that I jumped into all this only a few threads ago, and I can go all the way back to the beginning and see what I missed!
And me!! Not sure if excited is the right word, but I’m going in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Emma’s selling tips that somehow warranted a 12 minute video:
Music Magpie or whatever it was, to get pennies for your books
Ebay
Facebook Marketplace.

Did I miss the so-called ‘tips’?
What you need to do is get these football nice and sweaty until they absolutely hum then pop them on ebay making sure you be very explicit about how smelly they are and you'll make a fortune! Works for leggings too. Athletes foot and thrush are an ebayers top money makers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Favourite Imma moments...

- When she trialled some new deodorant and told us she smelled like musty balls.

- The overpriced shite she tried to sell from the Christmas Shop (formerly of Holt). Anyone for some decorative Christmas sperm? 25 tealights for £5? The upside down reindeer?
Screenshot_20211213-005038_Gallery.jpg

- Finding out she used to leave a toothbrush and toothpaste in the downstairs toilet in case they forgot to brush their teeth before going out (and were apparently incapable of going back upstairs to do it).

- Ya gurl's leather jacket phase.

- The modesty. Always the modesty.
Screenshot_20211213-004235_Gallery.jpg

- This. No words are needed. Just... this.
Screenshot_20211213-004153_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
- The overpriced shite she tried to sell from the Christmas Shop (formerly of Holt). Anyone for some decorative Christmas sperm? 25 tealights for £5? The upside down reindeer?
Which she subsequently left out in front of her house for passersby to purchase for 50p after her online shop tanked. 🤣

The Christmas Shop (formerly of Holt), which had been her lifelong dream and was going to make her rich, was then never spoken of again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Which she subsequently left out in front of her house for passersby to purchase for 50p after her online shop tanked. 🤣

The Christmas Shop (formerly of Holt), which had been her lifelong dream and was going to make her rich, was then never spoken of again.
You couldn’t make it up!
She reminds me of the 80s comedy sketches where everything goes wrong! It’s ridiculous!

• Haha
Has anybody checked OnlyFans? I would but fear I would go blind.
I think if I saw McTony and Imma banging while dressed as disney princesses it would be simultaneously my worst nightmare and amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

- When she trialled some new deodorant and told us she smelled like musty balls.

View attachment 921034

- Finding out she used to leave a toothbrush and toothpaste in the downstairs toilet in case they forgot to brush their teeth before going out (and were apparently incapable of going back upstairs to do it).

View attachment 921043

View attachment 921044
The more I look at that print the more I see Ting Tong Macadangdang from Little Britain.

I just laugh at the fact that its such a true representation, gunt lines and all.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 921034

View attachment 921043

View attachment 921044
I am forever envious of her confidence

Reactions: 17

View attachment 921034

View attachment 921043

View attachment 921044
Except she looks like a 50 year old male trucker in the after picture

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even allowing for her working the angles in her "obsessed" after picture, it is clear she has PILED the weight back on already. Tragic really

Another favourite of mine was the one where she waddleran across the lounge with poppy. I think that was an insta reel though 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.