Emma Drew #34 Yes i do know who you are, Slob... Sorry, I meant Bob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imma withdrawals are getting pretty wild here. Had a dream last night I was walking along the beach holding hands with TonyšŸ˜¬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Imma withdrawals are getting pretty wild here. Had a dream last night I was walking along the beach holding hands with TonyšŸ˜¬
Your icon is my absolute favourite Emma picture of all time. I cried real tears when she posted that and I laugh *every* time I see it now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220301-100813_Facebook.jpg

Saw this on my Facebook for Legoland Windsor. Why do I feel like this is Tony?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Wowsersā€¦ I just discovered the waragainstinstgrammers website from another thread and Imma is on there! If anyone misses her, her grid posts or storiesā€¦ itā€™s all on there!! It really goes to show that what goes on the internet never ever goes away!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Wowsersā€¦ I just discovered the waragainstinstgrammers website from another thread and Imma is on there! If anyone misses her, her grid posts or storiesā€¦ itā€™s all on there!! It really goes to show that what goes on the internet never ever goes away!
Oh this is a new one on me. I do miss her so! Itā€™s been ages!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ohhh the ā€œIā€™ve bitten itā€ post-op video is on thereā€¦ glorious!:ROFLMAO:
(26th November stories, should anyone want a look!)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
McToeknee has shared a giveaway on his Thrifty Husband website.

Someone in your life will still what it with you?

What day will it be a little late for?

I like how he's left the "please add your own intro" bit in as well.

Screenshot_20220308-114143_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Poor Toeknee really doesn't help himself. And ever since someone compared him to Kevin Malone I can only read his messages in Kevin's voice!

1d1ca449dff50829d5d14455f482abdd.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Judging by the names of the blogs taking part Emma's course does not include any advice on how to choose a catchy blog name.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Judging by the names of the blogs taking part Emma's course does not include any advice on how to choose a catchy blog name.
Lesson 1: Your blog name can either make logical sense or it can be catchy. Never both.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Go back to Sainsbury's Tone.
Also you need to make those aff links clear, or you'll be in trouble too.

Can't believe she has stayed away so long. Imagine if she'd have put this much effort into making her WLS work rather than giving up before even having the surgery.

Reactions: 12
To be fair, she is just teaching people to sell linksā€¦.no one is supposed to have a blog that anyone actually reads or visits. Except when they run these competitions - obviously visitors make for good domain boosting. I think she hopes they get onto money saving expert type competition boards etc. which to be fair, they do I think. As far as I can tell though, itā€™s something akin to a blog network, and of course, Google hates those. If they find out then theyā€™ll get blacklisted and game over for that site. They arenā€™t serious blogs, so wouldnā€™t matter - but if everyones in her group (because they are all linked) went down it might.

Reactions: 2
Oh my god I had another dream about the Drews last night!!! In this one Iā€™d decided to go undercover to their house to scope out the situation with her disappearance and try and catch them out. They let me in and I totally panicked about what to do so I pretended to fall asleep on their scabby minging settee. Emma put a stinking, cat hair covered blanket on me and she was panicking that I was going to tell the world about their house and she didnā€™t know what to do, Tony tried to wake me up by shaking me really hard and I vividly remember his breath stunk. After a long time of me being ā€œasleepā€ they were gonna call the police so I had to ā€œwake upā€ and I pretended Iā€™d been drunk and had no idea where I was and I made them help me find a train home.

And this boys and girls is why you shouldnā€™t look on Tattle in the middle of the night when you canā€™t sleep, the Drews will infiltrate your dreams!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.