Emma Drew #34 Yes i do know who you are, Slob... Sorry, I meant Bob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are you all watching Emma? I’m desperate to see if she has lost any weight yet 😂

Tony's on the radio! From about 28:50 in.
Eeh he came across as a complete idiot. Howmuch did the presenter have to prompt him?!

Presenter- So what is your biggest tip?
Tony - well I meal plan.
P - so…would you like to tell us about that?
T - well I plan my meals for the week.

Million pound content right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Eeh he came across as a complete idiot. Howmuch did the presenter have to prompt him?!

Presenter- So what is your biggest tip?
Tony - well I meal plan.
P - so…would you like to tell us about that?
T - well I plan my meals for the week.

Million pound content right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
On one of the cruises Tony had to put the key card to the door as she was just too tired.
Jesus wept, this has me buckled. 🤣🤣🤣 I have MS, so my chronic fatigue is sometimes on levels ya gurl could not even begin to comprehend, but not once have I been so tired I needed my spouse to swipe a card for me.

Then again, I assume this was at Disney, so at that point her blood must have been at least 80% pure sugar and moments away from a diabetic coma.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion Emma Emma Drew. Where are you? You’ve got some insta to do now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She just did an open mouthed pic on her "cough" I mean Toe Knees page. The teeth remain the same. Seems like they are at a wedding.

Reactions: 2
I think that's actually a really nice picture of them - they both look genuinely happy and Emma seems to have lost a bit of weight. Stepping away from social media has done her good, I think.

Reactions: 39
She’s lost some weight. It’s actually a lovely pic.
I bet she’ll come back in about a year with a new account when the dust from whatever sent her into hiding has settled.

Reactions: 9
Damn I was hoping she would come back with turkey teeth and him with a hair transplant :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.