Emma Drew #34 Yes i do know who you are, Slob... Sorry, I meant Bob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if we're all way off the mark about Imma's disappearance (we're not), even if she did just decide she wanted a change (she didn't), even if it's just a complete coincidence that McToeknee gave himself an instagram makeover at the same time (it's not), even if he did write that post himself (he didn't), even if everything "he" said is completely genuine (it's not), even if he has received loads of kind/concerned messages about ya gurl (he hasn't)... then why turn off comments on the post?

If we give him the benefit of all 736 doubts, why wouldn't he want Imma to see what her kind and supportive followers were saying?

Make it make sense, Drews.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
This is one of those “I’m going to delete Facebook” or “if you can read this you’ve made the cut after a deleting spree”

why Would anyone say they aren’t coming back it’s a bit ott as she might want to come back all very sudden and finaL. Imagine if she’s gone to prison for fraud or something her whole “career” has been dodgy and scammy it wouldn’t surprise me I think she’s gutted weight loss surgery wasn’t a magic fix and make her lose 20 stone

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just IMAGINE if one day the Daily Mail runs a second Imma article with photos of the 'boss babe 100k influencer' being dragged to court for financial abuse. God it would be such sweet, sweet, karma.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just IMAGINE if one day the Daily Mail runs a second Imma article with photos of the 'boss babe 100k influencer' being dragged to court for financial abuse. God it would be such sweet, sweet, karma.
Forget the youtube videos coming back, this is what I want for Christmas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This is one of those “I’m going to delete Facebook” or “if you can read this you’ve made the cut after a deleting spree”

why Would anyone say they aren’t coming back it’s a bit ott as she might want to come back all very sudden and finaL. Imagine if she’s gone to prison for fraud or something her whole “career” has been dodgy and scammy it wouldn’t surprise me I think she’s gutted weight loss surgery wasn’t a magic fix and make her lose 20 stone
A prison diet would make her lose weight at least. Every cloud….

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As if this raging narcissist will be able to keep away from the attention! She needs it, good or bad. She’ll be back before Feb. Mark my words. It is funny that she changed the photo on her giveaway page to a blonde woman, though.

Reactions: 17
And the money for two cruises...??
Crazy to think of all the things she paid for during the pandemic - I'd forgotten about the bragging over the mortagage repayment and yet she still took a grant from the government to help her business. Shameful.

I've only just caught up - but I love Tony's post - all the usual Drew dramatics :LOL: "this isn't a break" , the being an influencer part!

Emma never knew how to use Instagram. In my opinion, when she first started years ago - the blog and YouTube were actually alright. I came accross her 'Whats new in Poundland' vids and I honestly thought they were cute. I don't mean this to sound as patronising as it may do - but because she wasn't your normal skinny blogger that looked like everyone else - I thought 'good for you' - I liked her confidence then. She was also in that niche at the right time. Her instagram following just came from that same audience, she would never have built up a presence on Instagram just from her insta account. It never went up or got better, and her engagment was low on posts. I think in the end most people watching her stories were doing what we were doing - watching a car crash. Her stories on insta showed her for what she is - delusional and entitled - not confident. Her lacking in boundaries was a nightmare for instagram - she never gave any thought to what she put out there and it damaged her brand. The algorithm loves it when people show themselves as flawed or 'real', but I think Emma didn't get that even that has to be measured and well thought through. Its actually as fake as the perfectly filtered happy photos.

If you follow a cake maker, for example, a post or story about being heart broken over a bad review or a no show is a very good idea - it will generate sympathy and sales! If that same account starts posting story after story of bad reviews or stories of a cake being burnt or seeming disorganised all the time - this will damage their 'brand' you'll start to put in people's mind that you're unreliable and not professional. This is what Emma did. She could have limited what she shared, thought it through, planned posts like everyone really does and made people think - 'wow I need to find out how she does this let me join her course' - she would have raked it in. But instead she got caught up in doing too many 'real' posts and IMO, most people would look at her account and think - 'why would I need advice from a woman that can't even get out of bed most days or brush her hair before 1pm - this is not a person I want to emmulate.'

I don't think she planned to leave - most people that fall out of love with social media have a period of time where you can see their 'heart isn't in it' , they post less etc - you don't go from live storying yourself in a hospital recovery room unable to speak properly because of the GA to nothing within weeks. Their story doesn't make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She was sending stories whilst coming round from a general, telling us “I need to phone Tony to tell him I’m alive”. Who does that? How did she go from that to deciding “I’m not doing this anymore” in three days?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She was sending stories whilst coming round from a general, telling us “I need to phone Tony to tell him I’m alive”. Who does that? How did she go from that to deciding “I’m not doing this anymore” in three days?
Telling us her page was all the information about Emma Drew 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Crazy to think of all the things she paid for during the pandemic - I'd forgotten about the bragging over the mortagage repayment and yet she still took a grant from the government to help her business. Shameful.

I've only just caught up - but I love Tony's post - all the usual Drew dramatics :LOL: "this isn't a break" , the being an influencer part!

Emma never knew how to use Instagram. In my opinion, when she first started years ago - the blog and YouTube were actually alright. I came accross her 'Whats new in Poundland' vids and I honestly thought they were cute. I don't mean this to sound as patronising as it may do - but because she wasn't your normal skinny blogger that looked like everyone else - I thought 'good for you' - I liked her confidence then. She was also in that niche at the right time. Her instagram following just came from that same audience, she would never have built up a presence on Instagram just from her insta account. It never went up or got better, and her engagment was low on posts. I think in the end most people watching her stories were doing what we were doing - watching a car crash. Her stories on insta showed her for what she is - delusional and entitled - not confident. Her lacking in boundaries was a nightmare for instagram - she never gave any thought to what she put out there and it damaged her brand. The algorithm loves it when people show themselves as flawed or 'real', but I think Emma didn't get that even that has to be measured and well thought through. Its actually as fake as the perfectly filtered happy photos.

If you follow a cake maker, for example, a post or story about being heart broken over a bad review or a no show is a very good idea - it will generate sympathy and sales! If that same account starts posting story after story of bad reviews or stories of a cake being burnt or seeming disorganised all the time - this will damage their 'brand' you'll start to put in people's mind that you're unreliable and not professional. This is what Emma did. She could have limited what she shared, thought it through, planned posts like everyone really does and made people think - 'wow I need to find out how she does this let me join her course' - she would have raked it in. But instead she got caught up in doing too many 'real' posts and IMO, most people would look at her account and think - 'why would I need advice from a woman that can't even get out of bed most days or brush her hair before 1pm - this is not a person I want to emmulate.'

I don't think she planned to leave - most people that fall out of love with social media have a period of time where you can see their 'heart isn't in it' , they post less etc - you don't go from live storying yourself in a hospital recovery room unable to speak properly because of the GA to nothing within weeks. Their story doesn't make sense.
Couldn’t have said it better myself. Emma’s YT videos were literally at the time when UK YTers were on a rise, and whenever she did yellow sticker videos, they always did well and had a great response. I enjoyed watching them and that was with no bias of being her friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her YT days (yellow stickers) were the days she seemed to care about her followers, she then decided to use them purely for profit and it went downhill from there!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oddly she hasn’t deleted her Tiktok.
She can’t have forgotten about it. But Tiktok is a pain to grow numbers so if she’s planning on a comeback then she’s kept it for that. It’s easy to make a private account to just follow people you like so it’s not that reason.

She hasn’t put anything incriminating there about her dad or taxes etc so maybe she thinks it’s safe. It’s not even private.

If it goes private now we will know she reads here 😂

Reactions: 15
I started following Emma's my blog my business when I started blogging. At that time her blog was on a par with people like Katy Kicker and probably earning as much. She was quite good at explaining how to use wordpess. I even joined her blogging Facebook group. She then lost interest and got Milli to run it. This upset some members as Milli did not seem to know much about blogging. A few people posted some critical posts and Emma got stroppy and closed the group. With better customer relations she could easily have carried on teaching people how to run legitimate blogs. I think there is still a gap in the market for simple instructions. Now her facebook group seems to be all about setting up scam blogs without doing any of the work to build a longterm readership.
I agree her decision to concentrate on instagram was a mistake as it meant she lost her focus on money saving or money making.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think most people that rage delete after a scandal generally come back and claim the whole "I'm not gonna let a few people ruin it for the majority don't let the haters win " speech. Pull a few mental health cards, thank everyone that has reached out to them and then pretend it never happened.

Reactions: 17
I think most people that rage delete after a scandal generally come back and claim the whole "I'm not gonna let a few people ruin it for the majority don't let the haters win " speech. Pull a few mental health cards, thank everyone that has reached out to them and then pretend it never happened.
Ooh and of course Imma can pull the old phantom cancer card too…

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.