Emma Drew #34 Yes i do know who you are, Slob... Sorry, I meant Bob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just checked their weekly rulings and there's nothing this week 🤔

Snap…I checked too. That’s not unusual though. Regulators do tend to take ages to consider cases. It could be she’s being investigated but there isn’t an outcome yet x

Reactions: 6
I am really hoping that all her dodgy dealings have finally come back to bite her! There are so many people in this world who work their asses off to legitimately earn a living and want to do their very best for the world around them - then you have the Emma’s of the world who do the polar opposite in everything but yet expect everything just to be given to them! It’ll be great to finally see her get her comeuppance, fingers crossed!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I didn’t think anyone could have anymore self confidence than Emma but Facebook just introduced me to Diggy B.

Reactions: 2
There's 6 posts on her bob insta now. Wonder what premium Imma content she's depriving us of 💔

• Haha
  • Sad
At a guess...
- Milky tea
- Green baubles
- Poopy with dirty eyes
- Fuzzy shot of a cat sat on her bed
- Wonky photo of her TV with a milky tea in front of her
- Having a nope day

What it should be...
- A long post-Big Bertha surgery walk
- WLS update of weight loss
- Saying thank you to the NHS for her prompt treatment
- Her latest Strava run (we know how happy you are that you are allowed to run again Imma, share it with the world!)
- Being sorry for misleading people into gambling/signing up for loans etc
- Having a YES day

I won't hold my breath

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The Bob page only has a few select followers, I would love to know if there is a spy amongst us 🕵️‍♀️ , pray tell us what the tea is

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Bob page only has a few select followers, I would love to know if there is a spy amongst us 🕵️‍♀️ , pray tell us what the tea is
Sorry, not me, I take one for the team already by being in the Ingham family super secret priviledged fans only FB group.

• Haha
I tried and got left unclicked - not accepted or denied, just sat waiting for the exciting day she finally lets me in.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had to shield during the earlier days of the pandemic. When shielding guidance changed in April, I decided to continue to isolate as much as possible for the sake of my health and also to avoid burdening the NHS as much as possible.

For almost two years years now, I haven't gone away on holiday. I've not seen my family who live abroad, and have missed the first year of my nephew's life. For almost 2 years, I've not seen the inside of a mall/charity shop/Poundland/Pets at Home. Hell, I've not even been into a supermarket - we switched to home delivery or click & collect. We did not participate in eat out to help out, haven't been to the movies, haven't been to the theatre. I've not gone for massages or for a dip in a gym pool with a hot chocolate in hand. We're double jabbed and had our boosters.

My husband's company hasn't allowed them to work from home (arguing that government guidance is just guidance and not enforcable...). One of his colleagues took a lateral flow test this week and called in to say he'd tested positive. Of 12 people in the office, 10 people have now tested positive - including my husband. We isolated from each other immediately, but I got my PCR result today and am positive too.

I've sacrificed so much, only to end up getting Covid just in time for Christmas.

All I can think about today is Guntypops waddling through every shop within a 25 mile radius of her house with her gaping mask and filthy fingernails (before a surgery as well as repeatedly before seeing her vulnerable dad). How the duck have they managed to avoid getting Covid? Does the grime in the Drew household hold the key to immunity?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I had to shield during the earlier days of the pandemic. When shielding guidance changed in April, I decided to continue to isolate as much as possible for the sake of my health and also to avoid burdening the NHS as much as possible.

For almost two years years now, I haven't gone away on holiday. I've not seen my family who live abroad, and have missed the first year of my nephew's life. For almost 2 years, I've not seen the inside of a mall/charity shop/Poundland/Pets at Home. Hell, I've not even been into a supermarket - we switched to home delivery or click & collect. We did not participate in eat out to help out, haven't been to the movies, haven't been to the theatre. I've not gone for massages or for a dip in a gym pool with a hot chocolate in hand. We're double jabbed and had our boosters.

My husband's company hasn't allowed them to work from home (arguing that government guidance is just guidance and not enforcable...). One of his colleagues took a lateral flow test this week and called in to say he'd tested positive. Of 12 people in the office, 10 people have now tested positive - including my husband. We isolated from each other immediately, but I got my PCR result today and am positive too.

I've sacrificed so much, only to end up getting Covid just in time for Christmas.

All I can think about today is Guntypops waddling through every shop within a 25 mile radius of her house with her gaping mask and filthy fingernails (before a surgery as well as repeatedly before seeing her vulnerable dad). How the duck have they managed to avoid getting Covid? Does the grime in the Drew household hold the key to immunity?
I'm so sorry, thats awful timing. I hope you are not too ill. The way she behaved before her operation was pure stupidity. If she escapes covid now when it so rampant I'll start to think she is some sort of medical miracle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm so sorry, thats awful timing. I hope you are not too ill. The way she behaved before her operation was pure stupidity. If she escapes covid now when it so rampant I'll start to think she is some sort of medical miracle.
Thank you! Our symptoms seem to be pretty mild thankfully! Was devastated about yet another cancelled Christmas, but reminded myself that at least I'm fortunate to be able to spend it with the one I love the most.

Just feels so unfair that people like Emma (and many Influencers with threads here, actually!) have had such blatant disregard for themselves and others and seem to avoid getting Covid! Not that I would wish it on Emma... I just can't get my head around how lucky she has been.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Thank you! Our symptoms seem to be pretty mild thankfully! Was devastated about yet another cancelled Christmas, but reminded myself that at least I'm fortunate to be able to spend it with the one I love the most.

Just feels so unfair that people like Emma (and many Influencers with threads here, actually!) have had such blatant disregard for themselves and others and seem to avoid getting Covid! Not that I would wish it on Emma... I just can't get my head around how lucky she has been.
It is unfair - I can't get my head round it either with all the risks she takes, but who knows - things always catch up with you in the long run 🤷‍♀️ If she has it now - she'll be gutted she can't get sympathy on Insta!

Reactions: 8
Sorry to hear that Penelope, stay well and hopefully it will be over soon.

The gym I go to has a Costa concesssion in it and I did see a lady in the hot tub clutching her Costa cup the other day and I thought it isn't just Emma then!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.