Emma Drew #34 Yes i do know who you are, Slob... Sorry, I meant Bob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I had another dream about the Drews last night!!! In this one I’d decided to go undercover to their house to scope out the situation with her disappearance and try and catch them out. They let me in and I totally panicked about what to do so I pretended to fall asleep on their scabby minging settee. Emma put a stinking, cat hair covered blanket on me and she was panicking that I was going to tell the world about their house and she didn’t know what to do, Tony tried to wake me up by shaking me really hard and I vividly remember his breath stunk. After a long time of me being “asleep” they were gonna call the police so I had to “wake up” and I pretended I’d been drunk and had no idea where I was and I made them help me find a train home.

And this boys and girls is why you shouldn’t look on Tattle in the middle of the night when you can’t sleep, the Drews will infiltrate your dreams!!
Ok, you are right, do not read Tattle before bed. I had a dream about Emma 😂She started appearing on Tony’s IG, all slinky in these tight little workout clothes….and I was like, I knew it…..she’s been tryijg to transform herself before she goes back to IG 😂it was so vivid! That’s all I remember of the dream though!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You'd think with all this free time her crafting skills might have improved but here we are..wtf is this?
Two things are coming to mind - the first is when you send little dogs out in the muddy snow and they come back with clumps of snow and mud on them and the second is when a dog has eaten something they shouldn’t and their poo comes out all lumpy and bitty. Neither of which I’d want to display round my house for Easter.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She couldn't justify spending £9.99 on one from tkmaxx cause she's poor. The tree took her an hour and a half.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You'd think with all this free time her crafting skills might have improved but here we are..wtf is this?
Ahahaha, I genuinely laughed out loud when I saw that! Thank you for bringing it into my life.

I followed some of the links and ended up down a Mrs Pinch rabbit hole. Found this little beauty.

Screenshot_20220311-191507_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Imma's effort though?! I've seen some versions of it that look good, but the font she's chosen makes it look like she's written it with her feet. In the dark.
No, sorry, I meant a better version of it. I dread to think what "materials" Imma used to make it 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Normally I'd encourage creativity and money saving but Emma you really should've just spent the money on the easter egg tree.

I don't know much about Easter as I don't celebrate but is that a common thing in UK households? I assume it is an americanised decoration?

Reactions: 6
Normally I'd encourage creativity and money saving but Emma you really should've just spent the money on the easter egg tree.

I don't know much about Easter as I don't celebrate but is that a common thing in UK households? I assume it is an americanised decoration?
Decorating for Easter is not really a thing here but seems more popular over the last 5 years or so. Definitely an Americanism.
Also I could understand if it’s for kids /grandkids but Emma and Toe never even have visitors ?!

Reactions: 11
Ahahaha, I genuinely laughed out loud when I saw that! Thank you for bringing it into my life.

I followed some of the links and ended up down a Mrs Pinch rabbit hole. Found this little beauty.

View attachment 1118584
The spacing on the top and bottom trouble me! 😂honestly, I couldn’t deal with it!

Also, it’s not that she’s trying to drive traffic to Mrs Pinch or anything…..🙄👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.