Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdApathy

VIP Member
Can't believe we've done 42 pages without any content from ya gurl.

New thread suggestion:
Emma Drew #35 - the number of emergency crunchies we needed to get over Emma's departure

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

skintsocks

VIP Member
I actually think the internet is a safer place without someone who persuades others who are in turmoil to click on links in their desperation to make some money. Who preys on people that need help? She's not helping anyone except herself and her rather odd husband who clearly fancies young anime types. I don't care where she is. The cyst was probably her head.

Toeknee touches, emotional support crunchie and a hot chocolate
I'd honestly rather die.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

drewydrop

Chatty Member
I got petrol earlier in the week from Sainsburys in Kings Lynn. I paid at pump, looked into the kiosk as I was filling up and could’ve sworn Emma was stacking the cigarettes. I would’ve put money on it being her. I was so excited, so I went into the shop and bought a bottle of water just to check but it wasn’t her 😒 She was taller and not as big but had the same hair. Was gutted, thought I’d cracked the case 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
There are so many classic moments but one of my favourites is when she got annoyed that they didn’t refer to her as a princess despite her tirara

• Haha
  • Wow

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
Why does Poopy look like she's been flushed down the toilet and spent the night navigating the Kings Lynn sewerage system

• Haha

Looboo

Chatty Member
My favourite might be when she had a sale in her Etsy shop and then the review turned up and it was from Tony 😂 He couldn’t even think to use a different name.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
One of my favourite moments was her breakfasts on her cruise vlogs. Bacon, sausage and waffle for starters, steak for main, a bowl of fruit loops for dessert and an ice cream cone about an hour later. I can't believe she actually vlogged that and wasn't embarrassed putting it up

• Haha
  • Wow

nurseren

VIP Member
And it would definitely make the news if an influencer was caught and charged with financially abusing and stealing off her dad. Probably why she's removed all SM as she won't want people trawling though it once the story breaks. This is what I hope has happened at least :ROFLMAO:
🎤 and now for an exclusive interview with nurse ren who is still fucked off 3 years later

• Haha
  • Heart

Breadhead

Chatty Member
Imma withdrawals are getting pretty wild here. Had a dream last night I was walking along the beach holding hands with Tony😬

• Haha
  • Wow

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
Thank you everyone. I truly believe I am owed a lottery win or a tony touch voucher after this year.

@Katykatykaty thank you, I was so close to him which makes it harder.
I'm so sorry xx

Just incase anyone is missing ya girl....😉
Thank you so much for recording this!! what a gift!

I’m so sorry to hear that it must be an awful blow after everything else. Take care of yourself x

In the absence of Drew vlogs or Imma stories would anyone like to share their favourite Imma moment or memory, we could call it A year of Drew in Review!

I’ll go first - remember when she tried to pretend they were out for a meal but a tattle super sleuth actually figured out they were on a med cruise 😂 at least her debilitating covid anxiety was cured this year!
This is tough! Obviously all the classics - the Ted Baker dress that she got stuck in with no bra on, the bread head waddle tiktok, the cruise vlogs

My all time fave was obviously the live footage from the recovery room after her op - that for me can't be beaten, a close second is when she said her and Tony were going on a hike which turned out to be her trotting around Bawsey Pits in dolly shoes and third that always makes me laugh is when she managed to keep a straight face when she said she was upset with her consultant that he had led her to believe she couldn't go running any more as she loves a cheeky 5k.

It's the little things for me that I miss the most tbh - the photos taken by Tony dangling from a light fitting so Emma looks slimmer, the leggings worn with every outfit, the apologising for not having brushed her hair when starting a story even though its 1;30 in the afternoon, the finger wagging chin stroking when talking to the camera -Emma come back!!! 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Galinda

Chatty Member
I was influenced to visit Disneyland Paris and then complain because everyone spoke French, in Paris, in France 😊

Was also influenced to go on a Disney cruise and complain about the presence of children, on a DISNEY cruise 😊

• Haha

secretsu

At a guess...
- Milky tea
- Green baubles
- Poopy with dirty eyes
- Fuzzy shot of a cat sat on her bed
- Wonky photo of her TV with a milky tea in front of her
- Having a nope day

What it should be...
- A long post-Big Bertha surgery walk
- WLS update of weight loss
- Saying thank you to the NHS for her prompt treatment
- Her latest Strava run (we know how happy you are that you are allowed to run again Imma, share it with the world!)
- Being sorry for misleading people into gambling/signing up for loans etc
- Having a YES day

I won't hold my breath

• Haha
  • Heart

Coconutclub

Chatty Member

There's still the odd youtube video of Emma, like this pointless video where she helps another youtuber empty the cupboard under her stairs. It's pre WLS and she looks fit to explode any moment
Who on earth asks Emma for advice on decluttering??! its like asking a sumo wrestler for diet tips

• Haha
Reactions: 28