Emma Drew #34 Yes i do know who you are, Slob... Sorry, I meant Bob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"This isn't a break - she's not coming back" makes it sound like he's buried her in the bleeping back garden!

Don't even get me started on the fact she thought she was an influencer either 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
"This isn't a break - she's not coming back" makes it sound like he's buried her in the bleeping back garden!

Don't even get me started on the fact she thought she was an influencer either 😂
I know 🤣 when I saw the word influencer I was cringing. The confidence of this girl is unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 26
As much as I hope she’s got done for something I’m convinced she’s thrown a tanty because the cyst removal changed absolutely nothing about the gelatinous mound…. sorry her figure and now she’s too ashamed and embarrassed to show herself because now she REALLY has to admit to herself and everyone she failed at WLS and completely wasted £10k. Like she’s been able to delude herself into thinking her lack of progress was because of the cyst but now it’s gone she has no excuse but she’s still a fruit machine.

HAVING SAID THAT she’s that deluded I wouldn’t put it past her to just brazen it out and pretend it had totally changed her shape, posting pictures of her looking no different but claiming she’s totally different while we’re all here laughing at her.

To conclude, no idea but glad she’s gone. The competition thing is very odd though so maybe she has been done for something and had to quickly leave. I have a friend on her link selling group, I’ll ask her if there’s anything there.
I wondered whether she was going to ditch that group also. It seems as though membership is falling. I’m sure when I originally looked there were about 126 members, last time I looked 98 - and that includes 4 admin and a mod. Has your friend been making money?

Reactions: 7
Wait is it the mentor group she's ditched? The ones who have paid a subscription for all her wisdom.

Reactions: 5

New theory: Toe Knee snapped and has actually buried her in the garden. Have we seen any proof of life since she vanished 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know 🤣 when I saw the word influencer I was cringing. The confidence of this girl is unreal
She definitely influences me to drag myself out of bed and brush my hair sometimes. 😂 The mind boggles! What exactly about her life does she think people want?

Reactions: 13
She definitely influences me to drag myself out of bed and brush my hair sometimes. 😂 The mind boggles! What exactly about her life does she think people want?
Omg me too ha ha, when I'm having a bad day I think no, I'm no emma drew, get ya arse in gear to at least brush your hair ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New theory: Toe Knee snapped and has actually buried her in the garden. Have we seen any proof of life since she vanished 😅
Only proof is that he’s suddenly learnt how to spell and construct proper sentences? Unless someone bumped them both off. Haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she is being investigated about something. A couple of weeks ago, I took a look at Thrifty Chap’s website. He’s one of the people involved in Emma’s dodgy link selling scheme.

Anyway, I noticed that he had a load of sponsored content on his site but none of it was marked up as such.

Today I took a look and suddenly, a lot of it now has ‘ad’ written at the top. My guess is that she’s tipped him off and they’ve realised they can’t just write what they want.

Reactions: 13
Absolutely howling that Imma wrote a ‘Imma’s gone for good’ post from Big Toe’s account.
She’s defo hiding from something/ someone and trying to make it all go away by ‘disappearing’ from SM. Sorry Imma but Disney magic won’t work on you.
In the new year she’ll be back with her gunt and gurn, I’m pretty certain she won’t be able to stay away for too long.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There is no magic to link selling. A few weeks ago I wrote a blog post about exercising in winter when you are older and put in a couple of paragraphs about the advantages of using a fitness tracker. Today I had an e.mail from an agent for fitbit asking for a link. If you write content that people want to read advertisers will be interested.
You can make money from it but it does require some work and most companies check your stats.

Reactions: 17
Emma is still lurking around in secret hanging around like a bad smell. Is it just me or did Poppy look better yesterday?

Reactions: 4
I’ve set up a Google alert so if anything gets into the news about her I’ll find out. In the past Emma or Tony have been very quick to respond to anything posted here about her that isn’t true. Complete silence on all the theories about why she’s disappeared or what she’s been caught doing I note.

Reactions: 25
I think it says a lot that out of however many thousand followers emma had, only 145 people have liked Tony's post about her being gone..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.