Emma Drew #34 Yes i do know who you are, Slob... Sorry, I meant Bob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🚨 SPOTTED IN REAL LIFE 🚨
⭐ SHE LIVES!! ⭐
Yes I took a (crap) photo, will I be allowed to upload it without getting kicked off? Not home yet but if you think I’m ok to upload it I will when I get home.
Absolutely made my day!!
Yea I wouldn’t post it to be sure but we need a full head to toe description of the hair, skin, nails and most certainly the outfit please and thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok I won’t post the photo. Their faces aren’t shown anyway, I just managed to get them from the back as they were leaving Tesco and I had to zoom in as I wasn’t very close!

They were together, he was wearing a light grey jumper, she was wearing what looked like a black dress with a pinky purple floral or woodland pattern. I think we’ve seen it before, fairly recently, but I can’t be sure.

I could only see her top half as the self serve checkouts were in between us so I’ve no idea if she’s all slinky minx now. He certainly isn’t.

(what if I put an emoji over their heads?? No? 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🚨 SPOTTED IN REAL LIFE 🚨
⭐ SHE LIVES!! ⭐
Yes I took a (crap) photo, will I be allowed to upload it without getting kicked off? Not home yet but if you think I’m ok to upload it I will when I get home.
Absolutely made my day!!
No I wouldn't post it, No you'll get a warning. Probably.

Reactions: 3
I’m pleased she is alive! Tbh I would have been a little tit and asked for an autograph

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok I won’t post the photo. Their faces aren’t shown anyway, I just managed to get them from the back as they were leaving Tesco and I had to zoom in as I wasn’t very close!

They were together, he was wearing a light grey jumper, she was wearing what looked like a black dress with a pinky purple floral or woodland pattern. I think we’ve seen it before, fairly recently, but I can’t be sure.

I could only see her top half as the self serve checkouts were in between us so I’ve no idea if she’s all slinky minx now. He certainly isn’t.

(what if I put an emoji over their heads?? No? 🤣)
Did she waddle out?
How full was her trolly?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t think any pictures should be shared to be honest. Taking pictures of someone without knowing isn’t nice and if it was the other way round she would be slated

Reactions: 3
Don’t think any pictures should be shared to be honest. Taking pictures of someone without knowing isn’t nice and if it was the other way round she would be slated
I’ve already said I wasn’t gonna share it several posts ago and then I said I’d deleted it. Taking pictures of anyone in a public place is perfectly legal. This is the 34th thread about her on Tattle, and that isn’t nice yet here we all are.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I think it’s more from the moderators approach in terms of privacy, that people are warning you not to. :)

I think to post something that she’s posted herself is fine though, there’s plenty of that in the back catalog of threads. But candid shots are probably seen as privacy invasion.

We’re all trying to help you and don’t want you to get banned over it. :)

Reactions: 4
I want to know what Emma's Christmas presents are. How many Kate Spade bags has Tony brought her? How many packets of Dreamies do the cats have? How many toys does Poopy have? How much warhammer has Emma brought for Tony?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it’s more from the moderators approach in terms of privacy, that people are warning you not to. :)

I think to post something that she’s posted herself is fine though, there’s plenty of that in the back catalog of threads. But candid shots are probably seen as privacy invasion.

We’re all trying to help you and don’t want you to get banned over it. :)
Yeah thats appreciated and what I asked for. Not necessary to keep saying it after I said I wasn’t going to do it though. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 19
At least we know she’s not seriously ill @TheWeeDonkey!
Truthfully if she was seriously ill, I think we would all know about it.

@TheWeeDonkey - I did post a question to the Tattle forum rules thread as it was quite an interesting question. I've seen pics of others "in the wild" on other threads before but unsure on Tattle's rules. I respect that you aren't going to do it and thought it was interesting question anyway.
I bet you must feel like your Christmas dreams have come true seeing Imma and McToeknee. Shame Poppy wasn't there so you could update us on the drowned rat look

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Truthfully if she was seriously ill, I think we would all know about it.

@TheWeeDonkey - I did post a question to the Tattle forum rules thread as it was quite an interesting question. I've seen pics of others "in the wild" on other threads before but unsure on Tattle's rules. I respect that you aren't going to do it and thought it was interesting question anyway.
I bet you must feel like your Christmas dreams have come true seeing Imma and McToeknee. Shame Poppy wasn't there so you could update us on the drowned rat look
We all know Poppy will have been with her ‘grandpawrents’ 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.