Emma Drew #34 Yes i do know who you are, Slob... Sorry, I meant Bob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it is possible that the financial assessment that she was waiting for for her father was not as straight forward as she was expecting. They will have questioned it if he transferred large sums of money to her after he was diagnosed with dementia. She has been sending out e.mails promoting her referrals and answering questions on blogger forums so she is still "working". I suspect some sort of financial mess rather than a health problem and think she is trying to decide what to do.

Reactions: 24
I think it is possible that the financial assessment that she was waiting for for her father was not as straight forward as she was expecting. They will have questioned it if he transferred large sums of money to her after he was diagnosed with dementia. She has been sending out e.mails promoting her referrals and answering questions on blogger forums so she is still "working". I suspect some sort of financial mess rather than a health problem and think she is trying to decide what to do.
A few people thought they were claiming carers allowance, maybe that's caught up with them too

Reactions: 12
My favourite Emma momentā€¦ā€¦ hmm, is it the cringy Tiktoks she made, the money she has thrown away on things to then resell them for less than she paid, the high fat food she blended immediately after weight loss surgery as she wasnā€™t allowed to eat solids, the meals she has only to insist her thumb tum can manage two bites of, the lies she told about her ā€œcancerā€, the makeup tutorials, the pouch resets every couple of months, the passive aggressive posts, the hook finger, the Stevie Wonder outfits, the shark teeth, the absolute state she looks ALL the time, the sausage dress, the way she neglects her dad, the way she is derogatory out of the fast food outlet formerly known as Toeknee (TFFOFKAT), or the blatant disregard of Covid rules?
I have just realised my absolute favourite Emma Drew moment is the moment I discovered Tattle and in particular this thread. Love you all ā¤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
One of my favourite moments was her breakfasts on her cruise vlogs. Bacon, sausage and waffle for starters, steak for main, a bowl of fruit loops for dessert and an ice cream cone about an hour later. I can't believe she actually vlogged that and wasn't embarrassed putting it up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
One of my favourites was when she visited Disney land Paris and complained that the signs were in French. The chambermaid came into clean her room at ten o'clock and they were both sat there naked. I am sure it was not the chambermaid favourite moment.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I think one of my favourite moments must be when she revealed how devastated she was at finding out that her consultant had been wrong about advising her not to run, forcing her to unnecessarily put her passion for running on hold.......... She clearly forgot that she'd also told us that she decided to have WLS because she cried after struggling to walk a short distance. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My favourite Drew moment is when they moved in to the chapel and how every comment she made had to revert back to 'do you know we're moving in to a chapel' like we would forget. Although in reality, once they moved in and filled it with junk it actually resembled a converted abattoir, with probably a worse stench to match. Don't forget the passive aggressive Instagram posts when relatives of Tony's were staying with them for a couple of days too!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Iā€™d forgotten about the chapel with the weird disused derelict building right outside their back door? What a cesspit that place was

Favourite Drew moment, very hard. But i'll make a list

1. I must start with the Christmas eve reductions video where they traipse round the supermarkets at dark o clock on Christmas eve literally filling up a trolley with cheap nearly out of date foods to bung in the freezer. It's the sad face she pulled because the coop baguette wasn't reduced that got me! :LOL:
  2. Christmas day and the case of the missing potatoes. Feat 30 mins of opening pussy presents.
  3. The Christmas where I called it and said "she'll be napping after lunch". Guess what?
  4. One of the cruise videos where she shows the shutters going up on the ice cream parlour and exclaims "ooh they must know i'm here" or something like that.
  5. Guntgate, with the clearly edited mowing the lawn shot. (in fact, laughing at all the so badly photoshopped body pics)
  6. Bread head leave
  7. Chapel tour (My goodness that place was awful!)
  8. eBay tour with the disorganised shed on the back of the house and the hairy cat chair.
  9. The cherryz haul with the disappearing belt where she threw stuff around.
And as for, her awful dress sense and stuffed sausage outfits, lying about cancer, moaning about the in laws and now dumping their dog on them. Her abominable attempt at WLS, controlling McDonald. etc.

There must be more.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My favourite Drew moment is when they moved in to the chapel and how every comment she made had to revert back to 'do you know we're moving in to a chapel' like we would forget. Although in reality, once they moved in and filled it with junk it actually resembled a converted abattoir, with probably a worse stench to match. Don't forget the passive aggressive Instagram posts when relatives of Tony's were staying with them for a couple of days too!
I love your Tattle name and profile pic šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

There are far too many Imma moments to name, I don't need to mention the bread head one that reduces me to crying nearly everytime I watch it šŸ˜­šŸ¤£ .... her make up tutorials were pretty special too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
My favourite might be when she had a sale in her Etsy shop and then the review turned up and it was from Tony šŸ˜‚ He couldnā€™t even think to use a different name.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her Tiktok account is still up. (If it goes private we will know she reads here for sure, Hi Imma)
My money is sheā€™s been caught out and called out by someone official.
If her dad had died (I hope not) or something had happened, weā€™d know because she canā€™t help but share the minutiae of their weird and boring life.

I wonder if sheā€™s hoping to lay low til maybe early 2022 and then slowly come back with the MMWAJ account and drop the Emma Drew info association.

Reactions: 14

There's still the odd youtube video of Emma, like this pointless video where she helps another youtuber empty the cupboard under her stairs. It's pre WLS and she looks fit to explode any moment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Fave Imma momentsā€¦ where do I begin, so many gemsā€¦ think I need to do a top 10

1. Drinking hot chocolate in the pool, because everyone needs a snack when ā€˜exercisingā€™.
2. Pretending to be drunk on 2x cocktails at a London met up.
3. Getting stuck in a Ted Baker dress and deciding to just walk around the shopping centre in it with her udders squashed to bits.
4. Bread head leave waddle
5. Getting her hair dyed / ā€˜balayageā€™ and it looking tit.
6. Wearing the same floral monstrosity for ā€˜date nightā€™ aka trough night and Tony telling Imma her dress is too tight.
7. Making dusty old fork biscuits and pretending she is the CEO of baking
8. The hunch back of Santorini photo
9. Getting nail extensions on her hook trotters
10. Buying a dog and trying to make šŸ’° out of said dog by creating a social media to only get (rightly) hounded for giving a dog a puppachino.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
One of my favourites was when she visited Disney land Paris and complained that the signs were in French. The chambermaid came into clean her room at ten o'clock and they were both sat there naked. I am sure it was not the chambermaid favourite moment.
My husband always mentions the fact she went to Disneyland Paris and texted me saying it was all in french. He loves it so much.

He also loved that they called tony and her fat, and that they couldnā€™t sit together on haunted mansion (which was in french)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I think big tax bill, a fine or having to pay back some money they weren't entitled to. Lots of new things have been put up for sale on both the tdrew86 and erbieerb e-Bay accounts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.