Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FraggleRock

VIP Member
WTAF is that all about🤷‍♀️
I don’t think she’d need to kick a door off it’s hinges, all she’d need to do is lean slightly against it 😂

anyone else notice how she cut off her story nattering on about their wedding anniversary and didn’t finish it like she’s trying to cause hype lol. She’s so calculating it’s shocking
She’s an attention seeking dick

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she did need to update your family, and the easiest way was using Instagram, then use the Close Friends feature. Don't be broadcasting your child's pain and suffering to 40,000 strangers.

WhatABore

VIP Member
She says she'd know if Amelia was cold.
Babies let you know they're uncomfortable.. Too hot.. Too cold.. By crying.
And what is it she complains Amelia does all the time? Oh yeah, cry.

• Heart

ell73949032838

Imagine moaning you’ve not recieved enough likes on a post of your baby struggling to breathe. ‘Awareness’ my arse emily you just want the likes and the algorithm. She is a twat

WhatABore

VIP Member
I see Amelia is still wearing the same baby grow that she was wearing yesterday morning…12hrs+ in the same baby grow. Would you wear the same clothes for 12hrs Emily???
Emily wears the same clothes 3 months in a row. Of course she would 😂

• Haha

ell73949032838

I messaged Emily asking why no one had masks on she said the staff were exempt and she had forgotten hers. She voice noted it so can't screen shot
What a billy bullshitter. She ‘forgot’ her mask but is too petrified to go out in public because of Covid? Give it a fucking rest

• Haha

el1234

Emily saying she always puts herself at the bottom of the pile.

Yeah ok, hun 🤥

• Haha
4588DE9D-19ED-4EBF-A910-F266F14D1CDD.png

Her best ‘feel sorry’ for me face! I thought she said that she didn’t have anything with her yet that seemed to be a big suitcase Hella was pulling along! 🤥

• Haha
  • Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The thing with Emily is that she's had months and months of lazy pathetic behaviour. She was off work for ages before she got pregnant so she's had a long time to sloth around doing not much more than the odd bit of prancing in front of her mirror, when she bought some shit clothes from Simply Be.

Now she's got a newborn, and a poorly one at that, she's HAD to get off her big fat lazy arse and it's not going down well. She used to moan like hell about Hella not sleeping, being hard work or not playing by herself... now she's switched on to the baby. I think when hella was in school she'd go back to bed and sleep all day, or sit around eating. She didn't gain like 6 stone by accident, before she was even pregnant.

I think that she buys food/treats that moley has no clue about and eats them in secret. She's always going on about money but can always find some when it involves something she wants...

bit of a long one but I cannot express how much this sad excuse for a woman gets on my nerves 😫

Tastygirl

VIP Member
There's only 1 reason she's deleted those stories. Because hubby has seen them. That was the only purpose of them, to guilt trip him. She is a cunt. I know covid rates are high but when your kid is in school and your hubby works in a supermarket being scared about them bringing it home is kind of a moot point. Fuck off you absolute prick.

And if you were that worried you wouldn't bring your baby to a salon just because it's free. I don't think she does read here because she would be much more offended than she usually is by the tame dms she gets.

Cbunny21

Haven't commented on this thread before but have been reading for months.
I'm confused why she felt the need to explain why the baby had a blanket on her, surely that's a standard thing to have on a baby regardless of where they are? To keep them snug and warm?
I have never seen that baby with a blanket on her (only in hospital) could be why she was crying all the time wanting to be held, because she was cold.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
Ok so I know I'm going back a while now but I've been in hospital this past week because my baby has bronchiolitis, and like Amelia has had to have oxygen and be fed through a tube. I am honestly baffled at how that thing thought going on her stories talking to a bunch on strangers while Amelia was so poorly was acceptable, it's literally the last thing you'd think of doing. My head has been up my arse, not knowing whether I'm coming or going and now that I've been through the same thing, I genuinely can't believe she done that while she was in there! And then had the fucking audacity to take her home in only a fucking sleep suit/no blankets etc and continues to do so now. I actually hate her, genuinely fucking ate her!!

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Baby is back in hospital 🥺
She absolutely blows my mind! Does she realise how fucking serious this is?! Her poorly tiny baby is having a lumbar puncture, sounds like she's severely dehydrated (which is lethal to a baby) and she's on instagram, apologising why she hasn't updated her followers?! That baby looks really ill, she hasn't looked well since birth to me and Emily hasn't done much to help the poor little mite either!!

• Sad

BettyBeau

VIP Member
No one’s inboxed her she’s been reading here. Emily your a cunt had no problems with Covid when it’s something you want to do. Grow up.
Bet she’s motor boarding a whole box of biscuits whilst simultaneously rubbing them on her flaps

• Haha

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I see Amelia is still wearing the same baby grow that she was wearing yesterday morning…12hrs+ in the same baby grow. Would you wear the same clothes for 12hrs Emily???
It's ok for adults to, but not babies. I say that because I've not been able to move from the house for days due to severe depression, so I've worn the same loungewear for days on end. My son's have both had clean fresh clothes and pyjamas on. Tomorrow is a new day I'm going to try to leave the house.

• Heart

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
I can’t get over how most the stuff she buys for her kids is second hand. I am certainly not judgemental of it, it’s a good thing to buy second hand here and there. But she’s literally never once bought her newborn anything *new*… her “hubby” works in Asda who do pretty nice baby clothing. I’m sure they could buy some from there. It seems to me she saves the pennies by buying second hand and buys herself brownies with the pennies she’s saved. Also I hate that fake overly quiet voice she does. Still a shit mother no matter how soft she talks

• Sad

Beanpop442

VIP Member
why doesn’t she do an online delivery shop?? Ask ‘hubby’ to grab some essentials after work (from the SHOP HE WORKS AT). Making such hard work of things which don’t need to be! Im not saying having a baby is easy but ughhhhh

ETA @SquiggleWiggle we said the same about doing a grocery delivery! 🙄