Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s weird that literally all the stuff she’s bought her baby so far has been second hand… no new stuff at all.. but yet she’s spending on herself. I bet you all she will buy the baby and Ella second hand Xmas gifts again this year and be on the beg for those mediocre Xmas pjs again. Beggy witch

Reactions: 6
Ffs, she's now on the investment bandwagon and is ecstatic cos she's made £7. You can guarantee she'll be buying herself something with it and nothing for her kids. twit.

Reactions: 11
Ffs, she's now on the investment bandwagon and is ecstatic cos she's made £7. You can guarantee she'll be buying herself something with it and nothing for her kids. twit.
I downloaded the app to see and it’s actually a really good idea, I’m going to use it but I refuse to use her link. She has the shittiest engagement but if she gets around 10 people tapping on her link, she makes money💰 imagine the big influencers sharing it? They’d automatically make hundreds by people using their link! Watch soon the other influencers will jump on the bandwagon

Reactions: 5
I downloaded the app to see and it’s actually a really good idea, I’m going to use it but I refuse to use her link. She has the shittiest engagement but if she gets around 10 people tapping on her link, she makes money💰 imagine the big influencers sharing it? They’d automatically make hundreds by people using their link! Watch soon the other influencers will jump on the bandwagon
Exactly, I wouldn't subscribe to anything she puts on her page. Beggy bastard, always after something for nothing

I reckon lifethroughemseyes will be first, after all she's got twins you know:ROFLMAO:

It looks like a good app, she’s so greedy though she’ll just spend it on brownies. Majority of parents I’ve seen sharing it are using it for Christmas but she’s too much of a selfish prick

It looks like a good app, she’s so greedy though she’ll just spend it on brownies. Majority of parents I’ve seen sharing it are using it for Christmas but she’s too much of a selfish prick
I seriously hope she doesn’t earn anything with it, the lard arse isn’t deserving. If she wanted to she could spend money on her babies but she doesn’t. They get second hand while she gets shiny brand bleeping new. What a disgusting person. Never seen anyone so selfish as her. The app will die off anyway lol, once the 4/5 beggy followers use her code it’ll dry up and she’ll delete it. Let’s see how many times she’ll share her link😂 gonna be proper begging it isn’t she

Reactions: 8
Latest posts about Freetrade... "if you've signed up, don't forget to top up your pound to get your free share"

AKA. 'Top up your money so I can get my free share and more money for me, me and me'

Reactions: 10
FD5D92F4-5E66-4FCE-BB19-1A91B9514591.png

Thought it was good to point out the fact you may be charged if you choose the wrong option? Yeah sure Em, only when someone slid in to your DMs to tell you they’d been charged you bleeping cretin!

Reactions: 9
No surprise she forgot the rain cover really is it?! Also her own precious coat. You look after yourself hun don't worry about your kids.

Reactions: 10
Why does she keep forcing the baby to take a dummy?! She clearly doesn’t want one! Also what is up with the woe is me I have to get a microwave meal out of the freezer- she clearly never goes hungry!

Reactions: 17
I bet you she’ll post about the Freetrade thing all month. Bore off Emily. Get a real bleeping job instead of trying to scrounge £7 off an app you absolute shameless person who claims to be having money troubles but yet has a ps5 in her living room. Honestly she has no shame … she embarrasses me so much

I’m sorry but all I see from her posting about that Freetrade thing is her begging for money. Let’s be honest, she’ll make money from people who deposit money and shares from her link but the more she keeps going on about it just screams desperation. I’m so embarrassed for her!

So the lard arse is up to £24 on her “I’m desperate for money” app. How many boxes of brownies will that buy her 🤣

Why does she have to tag where the uniform is from honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’ll be tagging her blood type next

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she keep forcing the baby to take a dummy?! She clearly doesn’t want one! Also what is up with the woe is me I have to get a microwave meal out of the freezer- she clearly never goes hungry!
I thought the same thing about the dummy. If she doesn't want one (which she clearly doesn't) why force it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.