Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be an absolute wreck if my baby had to have it's spine drilled! She may have a serious life threatening illness! But all emily can think about is brownies.. I honestly don't think I can articulate what I think about her 😳😳😳😳

Reactions: 14
£16 for 6 brownies and then the £4.95 shipping.
£16 you say, I believe a previous poster pointed out that snowsuits in Asda are that price. Ironic isn’t it? It genuinely incenses me that she can has the nerve to put her gluttony above keeping her child warm.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Every excuse she gives, just exposes the last lie she told!
Is she stupid or does she actually know what a lumbar puncture is?? Acting like it’s just a toe prick!
100% only had that 1 message she screenshot and the rest of the info she got from here.

Reactions: 9
Even if she has no idea how to dress the baby, the general well known (I think?) rule is for them to have one extra layer compared to you. So she’s in a hoodie and the baby is in a thin baby grow which did not have any clothes underneath. And if she did have leggings underneath surely she could just wear leggings, vest and cardi? I really hope the hospital step in and stop this behaviour

Reactions: 8
She loves vinted and marketplace so much she could get one on there for less than a fiver. She's just a selfish cow and doesn't give anyone else any thought.

Reactions: 10
The amount she’s spent on brownies since the baby has been born could have been spent on a nice matching outfit with hat, pramsuit etc. Instead she’s got the same floral babygrows on repeat and I haven’t even seen a blanket! Her messages are open again too, I don’t think she turns them off tbh

Reactions: 10
The amount she’s spent on brownies since the baby has been born could have been spent on a nice matching outfit with hat, pramsuit etc. Instead she’s got the same floral babygrows on repeat and I haven’t even seen a blanket! Her messages are open again too, I don’t think she turns them off tbh
She's a selfish wretch

Reactions: 3
At this point I feel like gifting her a pram suit so the kid doesn’t have to suffer!

Reactions: 6
Why didn’t she just put the baby in a pram instead if the snowsuit “covered her face” ?? My bet is she couldn’t fit the carrier on with Amelia in a puffy coat too so just thought duck it the baby can freeze

Reactions: 5
I really hope she rethinks her parenting decisions after this! I am no gold star parent myself but Jesus Christ she’s failing on bare basics here!

Reactions: 5
I hope social services step in and have a word with her. I also hope that a brownie gets stuck in her fat gullet and she chokes.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.