Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My babies are 6 months now, robust little things and I am currently dressing them in vests, trousers and jumpers/long sleeved thicker tops! Then when out they have a cardi/coat and the footmuff on. I just cannot fathom only putting a tiny baby in just a sleepsuit in October! Mine are rolling etc but in the pram/carrier they don't move and will be much cooler than me! My first was born in October and on the pics you can see all her layers/blankets! I just don't understand!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It makes no sense to me that she even shops in M&S. I get that on this occasion it was easier with it being inside the hospital but she’s shown on stories and posts before about doing an M&S big shop then the next day she’s complaining that they don’t have much money! Surely you’d shop in Aldi or Lidl if money was so tight because at least you can pick up a few bargs! Or even Asda since hubby has a discount. It genuinely confuses me! But yeah like the people above me have pointed out - £5 for some biscuits when that £5 could have been spent on a coat for her poorly baby. There’s just no excuse.

Why is she trying to force this she was smiling until I put the camera on narrative

Reactions: 9
Why is she trying to force this she was smiling until I put the camera on narrative
I did think that 😂
The whole thing says ahh I love your facial expressions when she hasn't even changed her expressions too 😂

I'm thinking she's read here and trying to show different

Reactions: 4
Just come on here to say the same thing - baby is almost 8 weeks old and the way she looks around still looks like a newborn, dazed and nobody in. It's concerning to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just come on here to say the same thing - baby is almost 8 weeks old and the way she looks around still looks like a newborn, dazed and nobody in. It's concerning to see.
I don't think it seems right, when my son was that age he was very alert, making eye contact and if my husband walked past him he used to follow him with his eyes. This poor baby isn't even looking at anyone

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I don't think it seems right, when my son was that age he was very alert, making eye contact and if my husband walked past him he used to follow him with his eyes. This poor baby isn't even looking at anyone
Mines exactly the same. I currently have a 6 month old and I was looking back earlier at photos at that age. And they're all her smiling and looking around at stuff. I know all babies develop at different rates but she's the first baby at that age I've seen that still resembles a 1 or 2 week old with their expressions/reactions

Reactions: 7
Mines exactly the same. I currently have a 6 month old and I was looking back earlier at photos at that age. And they're all her smiling and looking around at stuff. I know all babies develop at different rates but she's the first baby at that age I've seen that still resembles a 1 or 2 week old with their expressions/reactions
I agree! The baby looks emotionless and always looks dazed, I really hope if there is anything like a possible disability the hospital detects it. But honestly if this poor baby is disabled, I feel VERY sorry for her because Emily doesn’t seem the type to be able to look after her. I have a cousin who is disabled and it wasn’t detected till she was around 1 years old, but it takes a lot of effort and love and care. Would Emily even be bothered? She is the most careless mother I’ve seen. Has no issue spending £5 on biscuits but won’t buy her children anything that isn’t second hand. Very selfish mother and completely up herself for what reason no one knows

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She'll catch up. She's probably a couple of weeks behind development wise, because she's been so poorly. I really hope Emily has learnt a lesson from this. I'd be an absolute wreck if it happened to one of my kids

Their teeth look so dirty! I know tea stains teeth badly so wouldn’t be surprised if that’s why their teeth are so yellow. But just looks so unattractive makes me think their breath stinks like shite +weeks of plaque build up

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.