Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the snow suit was too big?? Go and buy her one that bleeping fits. You self absorbed tight arse twit. Spend something on your kids instead of lining the pockets of brownie/chocolate companies that don't need your money.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can't believe she's so nonchalant about her having a lumbar puncture 😳🥺 if that was my baby I'd be crying my eyes out

She is lapping up the attention. She's more animated about messages she's received than anything 🥴

ETA I mentioned on here I could see the child's breathing was dangerous when she was posting stories of her in the chair the other day, but now Emily is posting saying she didn't know about it and sharing an another instagrammers symptom checker? 🧐 is everything just an instagram opportunity?!

Reactions: 9
I really get the vibe that Emily will end up with Munchausen by Proxy. Not that Amelia isn't seriously unwell right now, but the attention Emily is getting from it will give her a high she will chase.

"If I want to dress my child for hypothermia then that is MY RIGHT as a parent!"
It’s funny you say that, I didn’t want to be the one to say it but I agree! 🤷🏻‍♀️

I can't believe she's so nonchalant about her having a lumbar puncture 😳🥺 if that was my baby I'd be crying my eyes out

She is lapping up the attention. She's more animated about messages she's received than anything 🥴

ETA I mentioned on here I could see the child's breathing was dangerous when she was posting stories of her in the chair the other day, but now Emily is posting saying she didn't know about it and sharing an another instagrammers symptom checker? 🧐 is everything just an instagram opportunity?!
Girl I think you’ve answered your own question

So the snow suit was too big?? Go and buy her one that bleeping fits. You self absorbed tight arse twit. Spend something on your kids instead of lining the pockets of brownie/chocolate companies that don't need your money.
Again cynical of me but I guess a too big snowsuit isn’t Instagrammable 🤷🏻‍♀️

believe me I know how hard it is to come off social media, I’m trying to do it myself, but this is what I fear watching all these big influencers, something terrible happening because if the desire to be an insta hun! I’ve mentioned it before on tattle but is anyone else living with a constant sense of unease that something really bad will happen soon because of social media?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Surely it would've been much better for Amelia to wear the snowsuit and them carry her instead of the in the carrier.
As she said the reason was because it was up by her face in the carrier.

I really get the vibe that Emily will end up with Munchausen by Proxy. Not that Amelia isn't seriously unwell right now, but the attention Emily is getting from it will give her a high she will chase.

"If I want to dress my child for hypothermia then that is MY RIGHT as a parent!"
I already got that vibe from her with her always having a cold that disappears when she wants to do something and all the Covid tests she's done and done for Ella

Reactions: 7

I’ve been thinking the Munchausen’s for a few days, would 100% be thinking it if you couldn’t tell how ill Amelia was. I think she maybe has it herself? All the COVID tests, when she’s sick she’s dramatic and used to get loads of gifted stuff.

Reactions: 4
Oh look she’s acting like a doting loving mother now because she has been called out on her bullshit

Reactions: 8
As soon as she was in hospital I thought that! It’s like she’s enjoying it! Not getting worried mum vibes at all!

Reactions: 5
DE36096B-D4C9-4201-86EB-8265EC328CDB.jpeg

I mean, that’s an unfortunate typo isn’t it...
“Coming at a woman who’s child is in hospital says more about me than it does you😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve had another look at the pumpkin patch pics of Amelia…but I don’t have much experience with these things lol anyone that’s had kids, is there any way there’s layers underneath it?? I feel like you’d look like the Michelin man if you did indeed have extra layers on, especially your hands and feet

Reactions: 11
I’ve had another look at the pumpkin patch pics of Amelia…but I don’t have much experience with these things lol anyone that’s had kids, is there any way there’s layers underneath it?? I feel like you’d look like the Michelin man if you did indeed have extra layers on, especially your hands and feet
I mean, you would always put a vest under, but no, there’s not a lot of space for anything else unless you sized up in the babygrow. What would be the point though? Put a cardi and some joggers on on top of the babygrow, a little hat, job done ✅ 🤷‍♀️🙄

If she did need to update your family, and the easiest way was using Instagram, then use the Close Friends feature. Don't be broadcasting your child's pain and suffering to 40,000 strangers.

Reactions: 15
Considering she said she had 2 pairs of joggers and some sheepskin thing under it.. I don't think she did, no. As you said, she'd certainly look chunkier.
That sleepsuit doesn't fit any different in those pictures compared to normal

Reactions: 9
If she did need to update your family, and the easiest way was using Instagram, then use the Close Friends feature. Don't be broadcasting your child's pain and suffering to 40,000 strangers.
They’re not even updates, it’s all about how she feels. If it was for family it would be factual

Reactions: 10
Have you ever put a baby in one?! every time you pick them up they slide up and cover their faces, no matter what size you put on them.

The hat in the pics is sliding down over her face so it’s a tit excuse about the snowsuit!

The hat in the pics is sliding down over her face so it’s a tit excuse about the snowsuit!
People are pretty sure that the hat belonged to Ella as she was wearing something matching. So she obviously didn’t even take a hat out for Amelia, she took Ellas and plonked it on the poor baby. The story about the snowsuit is absolute bull, why would you put a baby in joggers and 2 other layers if you were taking a snowsuit with you to put them in - you wouldn’t, so she’s clearly lying. Surely you would also check that said snowsuit actually fits the baby as well before you head out! I think she’s said all this to try and appear like she didn’t just take her 6 week old, poorly child out in just a sleep suit. What moron thinks their baby will be warm enough in that, when you have wrapped up yourself and pit warm clothing on.

She’s just absolutely full of shite! And she should be looking after those girls much better than she currently is. She’s a sorry excuse for a mother

Reactions: 10
How on earth is she thinking about shoving brownies in her bleeping fat gut when her daughter is in hospital just having had a lumbar puncture to test for meningitis! Is she fit real! bleeping lump what she is!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Is she for real with the bleeping brownies. I officially dislike her. Maybe buy your baby some warmer clothes that fit? She’s defo posted that to her story and tagged them so they pop in some freebies for her because of her ordeal. The only person going through an ordeal is that poor baby and the poor child at home who has no doubt been shipped off to her grandparents

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.