Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her choice guys! Her choice to dress her baby up in next to nothing and go out for the day in October! Is that really all she’s going to say about it? How can she not see that she’s wrong?!

This whole updating Instagram to keep family updated is just a bunch of crap. She said this when she was being induced and then went silent for most of the day because she was telling family and friends about Amelia. She’s such a liar! We all know she wants the sympathy. Even the “I’m okay” message -I think we are all more concerned about your baby Emily!

Sorry for the long rant. She’s annoyed me this morning!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
If they thought it was meningitis I would have thought they would have done the tests ASAP last night?

Reactions: 9
She has pissed me off so badly. 4 messages my arse, there can’t only be 4 followers to open their eyes to how bleeping thick she is. Some people don’t deserve to have children, honestly, all she has done since Amelia was born is moan that she hasn’t slept, moaned about breastfeeding, moaned about the tongue tie. You’d think she’d be grateful she’s had a successful pregnancy and birth? Not everyone gets that luxury. To put it nicely, she’s a bleeping idiot and I hope that the baby is okay, I also wish the hospital knew a bit of background because I don’t think she’s suitable to be a mother. Openly admitting she chose to put just a baby grow on her in the freezing cold, she can lie as much as she likes there were no layers underneath. You wouldn’t turn your messages off because you were getting too many nice ones would you. She’s a disgrace, an absolute beg and a sham of a mother. Her followers who are ‘outpouring love’ are idiots too and should be embarrassed. SHE HAS PUT HER BABY IN THAT HOSPITAL, ITS HER OWN bleeping FAULT !!

Reactions: 12
Her choices are bleeping dreadful ones!! She should be ashamed of herself. I'm not saying she isn't upset that her baby is poorly, but she needs to get a grip of herself. She hasn't helped the situation

ETA she didn't learn her lesson when she was in the car with no blanket! Who would do that?! She clearly didn't take it seriously how poorly she was 😵

Last edited:
Her choices are bleeping dreadful ones!! She should be ashamed of herself. I'm not saying she isn't upset that her baby is poorly, but she needs to get a grip of herself. She hasn't helped the situation
As always she’s very WOE IS ME.

If the snowsuit was around the child’s face and she wasn’t comfortable with that, stick her in a pram, carry her, carry her car seat, stay in the car with her. Still didn’t learn her lesson after leaving the hospital without a cardigan, coat or a blanket on the child though did she. 🙄

Also IF someone did message her saying if the child dies, it’s her fault & you’re on here, you should be ashamed of yourself, doubt it happened because I’m pretty sure that would have been shared.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

If the snowsuit was around the child’s face and she wasn’t comfortable with that, stick her in a pram, carry her, carry her car seat, stay in the car with her. Still didn’t learn her lesson after leaving the hospital without a cardigan, coat or a blanket on the child though did she. 🙄

Also IF someone did message her saying if the child dies, it’s her fault & you’re on here, you should be ashamed of yourself, doubt it happened because I’m pretty sure that would have been shared.
Totally agree, I just edited my post to say similar. She would be sharing "hateful" messages left right and centre. Now she'll be defensive crying that people are being nasty when her baby is ill... she should have thought of that before sticking the poor thing all over instagram 😠

Reactions: 8

I agree. She shares every single message she gets with a screenshot so I doubt it happened at all!
She just wants the attention. And a lot of the time she's referring to people on here rather than actually being messaged! Which is why she has no screenshots!

Reactions: 13
There is no way Amelia had layers on under her baby grow at the pumpkin patch. You can see on the photos where the winds blown the babygrow in that she’s only got a vest underneath. Lying isn’t going to change anything, it’s too late now! Accept you’ve been tit and DO BETTER. I’m so sad for that poor little baby.

• Heart
Sounds as though she's blaming Ella for it now, saying the baby caught her cold. Ffs, blame anyone apart from yourself when you walk around wearing your big coat and leave your child in a paper thin babygrow. Absolute bleeping disgrace of a woman, she doesn't deserve to be a mother

She could just say she caught a cold. She loves to push the blame. Poor Ella. So it’s Ellas fault she gave the baby the cold? No Emily, it’s your fault you’re a terrible mother who cares more about content than dressing your own child suitably for the weather. You twit

Reactions: 10
Sounds as though she's blaming Ella for it now, saying the baby caught her cold. Ffs, blame anyone apart from yourself when you walk around wearing your big coat and leave your child in a paper thin babygrow. Absolute bleeping disgrace of a woman, she doesn't deserve to be a mother
It’s HER job to protect those children. I understand all children catch colds & whatever but leaving the hospital in the evening, Ella was in a skirt & T-shirt & Amelia in another baby grow so would have been freezing. It’s YOUR responsibility Emily to dress your children appropriately for the weather! 🤬

• Heart
Instagram is easiest way of up updating family. Bullshit. Do a family WhatsApp or let her parents or someone update people. Disgusting
Yep! Straight on Instagram, I was in hospital on Monday with my daughter for brain scans only time I went on my phone was to update my husband who couldn't be in the hospital with us and he updated grandparents etc. I can't believe shes so detached from reality. I feel so sad for that baby girl. Your not vulnerable Emily! Your little baby is!

Reactions: 7
“Coming after a woman who’s child is in Hospital!”
It’s all about you, yet again isn’t it Emily?
As a parent I would be absolutely devastated to get a message from a complete stranger saying they thought I was neglecting my child, I do not agree with the message she received saying if Amelia died, it would be her fault - that’s horrendous, but the message she share is pointing out the fact that even when her poor baby is in Hospital she’s more concerned about updating insta than she is about her own baby, why would her family be watching for updates- they’d be ringing/texting her. The fact she’s even trying to justify her own poor choices that have more than likely contributed to Amelia being poorly, is just laughable, how on earth can someone who’s been a parent before think that a single sleep suit in Autumn in sufficient to keep a child warm, every decent parent knows you have to dress your child in layers as they can’t regulate their own temperature, you have to do that for them by keeping them warm or cool. The fact that she seems more ‘bothered’ by messages from strangers than she did by her crying, cold baby out on a pumpkin patch, taking photos for Instagram, I think says everything you need to know about her and her priorities’ just a shame her poor kids are suffering for her desperate need for attention!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's all me me me.

can't believe people are doing this to ME. I'M so vulnerable. I'M going through this.

Think about someone else for a change Emily.

Why would any family be on instagram at 4.30am anyway. My mum would be so upset if she woke up and saw on Instagram that her grandchild was in hospital rather than being contacted by me/my partner.

Reactions: 11
She's all me me me.

can't believe people are doing this to ME. I'M so vulnerable. I'M going through this.

Think about someone else for a change Emily.
Not sure that's possible. Hope Amelia will be ok and she learns from this.

Reactions: 5
Maybe I’m cynical but she was just WAITING for a dramatic event like this. That sounds really harsh and I don’t have kids but this is the sad thing about influencers, no matter how serious the event there’s always like an excited vibe from them when they can use complex medical terminology, eg talking about oxygen stats etc, it gives them an ego boost. But Emily, if you read this, I’m only saying this because of the vibes YOU'RE giving off. Get off social media and go see a counsellor to deal with your social media addiction.

Reactions: 14
“Coming after a woman who’s child is in Hospital!”
It’s all about you, yet again isn’t it Emily?
As a parent I would be absolutely devastated to get a message from a complete stranger saying they thought I was neglecting my child, I do not agree with the message she received saying if Amelia died, it would be her fault - that’s horrendous, but the message she share is pointing out the fact that even when her poor baby is in Hospital she’s more concerned about updating insta than she is about her own baby, why would her family be watching for updates- they’d be ringing/texting her. The fact she’s even trying to justify her own poor choices that have more than likely contributed to Amelia being poorly, is just laughable, how on earth can someone who’s been a parent before think that a single sleep suit in Autumn in sufficient to keep a child warm, every decent parent knows you have to dress your child in layers as they can’t regulate their own temperature, you have to do that for them by keeping them warm or cool. The fact that she seems more ‘bothered’ by messages from strangers than she did by her crying, cold baby out on a pumpkin patch, taking photos for Instagram, I think says everything you need to know about her and her priorities’ just a shame her poor kids are suffering for her desperate need for attention!
This! I'd be mortified if I had been contacted by someone saying this. Not getting lary about she's my child ill dress her in whatever I want 🤡

Reactions: 5
Maybe I’m cynical but she was just WAITING for a dramatic event like this. That sounds really harsh and I don’t have kids but this is the sad thing about influencers, no matter how serious the event there’s always like an excited vibe from them when they can use complex medical terminology, eg talking about oxygen stats etc, it gives them an ego boost. But Emily, if you read this, I’m only saying this because of the vibes YOU'RE giving off. Get off social media and go see a counsellor to deal with your social media addiction.
I really get the vibe that Emily will end up with Munchausen by Proxy. Not that Amelia isn't seriously unwell right now, but the attention Emily is getting from it will give her a high she will chase.

This! I'd be mortified if I had been contacted by someone saying this. Not getting lary about she's my child ill dress her in whatever I want 🤡
"If I want to dress my child for hypothermia then that is MY RIGHT as a parent!"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.