Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s always the same on the birthdays, and she always jsit laught

Possible bump? Or maybe it’s just the angle, I really didn’t think she would have any more children

I honestly didn't think she'd have another, but I thought 'is she pregnant!?' when watching their final house tour video, thought it was either an unflattering top or a bad angle throughout, but this also looks like a bit of a bump. I guess we will find out in time.

Reactions: 8
The only thing I thought when I watched her house tour was “I hope some developers build a bleeping great housing estate at the end of her garden” haha never buy a house for the view Norris!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I doubt she’s pregnant especially due to the renovation plans we have seen. I don’t think there would be a bedroom?

Reactions: 1
She is adding a massive renovation on the back. Her bedroom will no longer be her bedroom. She will be going in the new bedroom which will have an en-suite and dressing room

Reactions: 1
surely Louise makes more than Emily with her books and public appearances etc? What else does Emily do apart from ads on youtube and instagram?
She has her £20 planner and jewellery line she doesn't mention them much but must make a lot from them?

Reactions: 4
I’m really shocked she doesn’t have more people speaking about her on here

Brummymummy has less followers and that’s on like thread 40

I’m hoping more people will see that she’s a snake now she’s moved to a big house and is splashing the cash on lavish birthdays and doing up the house with expensive taste.

Reactions: 6
I’m hoping more people will see that she’s a snake now she’s moved to a big house and is splashing the cash on lavish birthdays and doing up the house with expensive taste.
Me too! I think the house move taking a year was an omen imo. She usually reads into stuff like that but she put her desire for a not mansion first. I knew it would backfire. Spending 1 mill on a house and completely redoing it. Every ad will be scrutinised now and hopefully she will be held to the same standard as the rest of them.. even smaller youtubers don't get away with doing ads like she does. She doesn't even do them good! She just reads off a script and drones on and on then goes back to cleaning or her ditl.

'We normally go away to the Dominican Republic in half term' ... she was so shocked Caleb enjoyed a normal bday 🙄 just go to Haven in future Emily and stfu. ..So relatable as a busy mum 🤣

Reactions: 21
I’m really shocked she doesn’t have more people speaking about her on here

Brummymummy has less followers and that’s on like thread 40
What happens is these influencers who have monetised their whole life and would #Kindlygifted their granny have melt downs about tattle and drive all their disgruntled followers here then their threads blow up. Brummy only had a few pages on one thread where most people said they liked her when she threw her toys out of the pram.

Emily has only done some passive aggressive remarks in a vlog when they were at centre parks once. Emily doesn’t have that many more insta followers than Brummy, no idea why she has so many YT subs - maybe American/Canadian ones as she was all pally with Myka Stauffer for a while. Meldrums lies about free holidays eventually caught up with her followers weren’t impressed at the lies.

'We normally go away to the Dominican Republic in half term' ... she was so shocked Caleb enjoyed a normal bday 🙄 just go to Haven in future Emily and stfu. ..So relatable as a busy mum 🤣
What she means they sit at the same spot at the next to the pool every day while the boy sit on their iPads most of the day and the 2 oldest go about with their suitcase scooters all the time as they are incapable of walking anywhere.

Reactions: 7
She seems like a nice person but comes across like a smug mum. Also her forehead never moves and my wrinkly forehead is jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What happens is these influencers who have monetised their whole life and would #Kindlygifted their granny have melt downs about tattle and drive all their disgruntled followers here then their threads blow up. Brummy only had a few pages on one thread where most people said they liked her when she threw her toys out of the pram.

Emily has only done some passive aggressive remarks in a vlog when they were at centre parks once. Emily doesn’t have that many more insta followers than Brummy, no idea why she has so many YT subs - maybe American/Canadian ones as she was all pally with Myka Stauffer for a while. Meldrums lies about free holidays eventually caught up with her followers weren’t impressed at the lies.

What she means they sit at the same spot at the next to the pool every day while the boy sit on their iPads most of the day and the 2 oldest go about with their suitcase scooters all the time as they are incapable of walking anywhere.
So true. He probably had the best birthday in years because she made an effort for a change... only for the vlog of course! The holiday's are deffo more for them or they'd endure the hell holes we all have to put up with for the sake of the kids 😄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.