Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember the paid partnership with Ford? I wonder if she was gifted a car

Lots of them get a car for a year when they've done a car ad campaign; I know that Mother/Father of Daughters had one for a year, and I think Katie Ellison did too at one point, I think hers was a Ford too.

Reactions: 2
She really does think highly of herself, clearly she always has. She probably got a bit of attention in school for her boobs (which were always falling into her dinner) and that fed her ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really does think highly of herself, clearly she always has. She probably got a bit of attention in school for her boobs (which were always falling into her dinner) and that fed her ego.
Walking around the school canteen with lasagne on her tits for the boys 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s so sad that her self worth is based on looks. Her boobs are not that big generally speaking, she has a larger frame than I expected her to have, but DD certainly isn’t huge. Did her mum not explain to her about self respect? Nineteen seems quite young to be making decisions like that, would be different if she was older and knew her own mind/the consequences of her decisions.

Reactions: 7
I agree. I’ve never looked her and thought she had big boobs, she’s not flat chested, but she’s not huge, although she probably felt like she was when she was at school because she probably was bigger then than most in her year.

I wonder whether she ever had any counselling for what happened to her when she was younger? As that could have had an affect on how she sees herself.

Reactions: 8
Again, I think it was quite a calculating move to minimise her cup size as her image is a stepford wife, a wholesome mum etc and her audience is majority women. Tyra Banks used to change outfits and poses depending on whether she was appearing in a lads mag or a womans magazine. Having a marketing degree, she would have known this. She purposely makes herself have zero sex appeal, when in fact we now know how much she loves herself and her big, pasta covered tits. Honestly she is the most conniving one out of the lot of them. I don't think she does anything without thinking of her false image first as she doesn't want the money to dry up.

Reactions: 14
Again, I think it was quite a calculating move to minimise her cup size as her image is a stepford wife, a wholesome mum etc and her audience is majority women. Tyra Banks used to change outfits and poses depending on whether she was appearing in a lads mag or a womans magazine. Having a marketing degree, she would have known this. She purposely makes herself have zero sex appeal, when in fact we now know how much she loves herself and her big, pasta covered tits. Honestly she is the most conniving one out of the lot of them. I don't think she does anything without thinking of her false image first as she doesn't want the money to dry up.
Yes all the Peter Pan lace collar jumpers, baby voice, flats, frumpy smock dresses it's obvious when you think about it

I still haven’t gotten over the comment about her breasts landing in the pasta!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion: Emily Norris #4 FHM-ily and the never ending ads!

I've just spat out my diet coke me out catching up on this thread 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion: Emily Norris #4 FHM-ily and the never ending ads!

I've just spat out my diet coke me out catching up on this thread 😂😂
It's certainly livened up somewhat!

Did anyone see the highlight pics she posted. Basically a list of all the riveting content we're going to be treated to. The pool table, all the house plans blah blah.. that have already been decided on. Yet she keeps asking for followers opinions 🙄

Reactions: 3
What normal person gets an interior designer in to design a children’s bedroom? She needs to stop playing the “I’m a normal mum” card now, because she quite clearly isn’t and people are starting to see through her.

Reactions: 18
Does it annoy anyone else that she constantly praises herself for replying to her YouTube comments but she posts the same 'Thanks so much for watching and stay safe Yoghurtpots'.. people can ask her questions or send a lovely message and that is the only thing she will write! She may occasionally write 'oh no. Thanks so much for watching and stay safe'. That is not replying to peoples messages. Its a generic copy and pasted response. Do her sheep really appreciate this as her working hard? She should reply to the first 50 or something properly or not bother. It would take less than an hour and you can hardly call her job work! Yes it may be more than others do.. but barely!

What normal person gets an interior designer in to design a children’s bedroom? She needs to stop playing the “I’m a normal mum” card now, because she quite clearly isn’t and people are starting to see through her.
I agree! An interior designer for a 4 year old! Wow.

Reactions: 10
Hmmmm Emily is vv quiet today 🤔 methinks she may have here and keeping her head down 😂 (but hopefully her boobs out of pasta) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Girls gotta eat > really girls gotta cheat normal people out of their money to buy tat they don’t need to line my already overflowing pockets”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.