Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s one of those people that you can’t win with, if you don’t like her she will convince herself you’re jealous of her.

Reactions: 9
She’s one of those people that you can’t win with, if you don’t like her she will convince herself you’re jealous of her.
All Insta/YouTube 'stars' claim any sort of criticism is jealousy, I think there is a script going round that that all follow 🤣

Unfortunately through reading this thread and others I think there is a degree of jealousy among some people, there is also a vast amount of people who just don't like them

Reactions: 7
I’ve never understood why from a young age we are taught that if someone doesn’t like you it’s because they are jealous, no it’s because they don’t like you, simple as. Okay yes maybe some people are jealous, but the majority are not.
What has Emily got to be jealous of? Three unruly bratty children? A husband who loves himself? A house that is cold and unwelcoming? Or the fact that she’s sold her children’s privacy for a designer handbag?
I just don’t like her because she’s a snake who tells lies and exploits her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve never understood why from a young age we are taught that if someone doesn’t like you it’s because they are jealous, no it’s because they don’t like you, simple as. Okay yes maybe some people are jealous, but the majority are not.
What has Emily got to be jealous of? Three unruly bratty children? A husband who loves himself? A house that is cold and unwelcoming? Or the fact that she’s sold her children’s privacy for a designer handbag?
I just don’t like her because she’s a snake who tells lies and exploits her children.
Exactly this! If her thread was active like Hinch, Meldrum, Brummy then I probably wouldn't contribute as I would feel that she was getting what she deserved but the biggest problem that I have had with her over the years is that she gets away with it! The ad hiding, the lies, the fakery. The smile 🤖😖. Plus I agree, 3 bratty kids, a house that backs on to a pub field and selling her children and scamming people so she doesn't have to work in a normal job. No thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
All Insta/YouTube 'stars' claim any sort of criticism is jealousy, I think there is a script going round that that all follow 🤣

Unfortunately through reading this thread and others I think there is a degree of jealousy among some people, there is also a vast amount of people who just don't like them
I am in no way jealous of her or any other sad idiot who sells their life on social media to make money!!! I used to like her but feel totally let down and cheated by her and the rest of them!!

Reactions: 8
I am in no way jealous of her or any other sad idiot who sells their life on social media to make money!!! I used to like her but feel totally let down and cheated by her and the rest of them!!
I wasn't particularly pinning the jealousy thing on anyone, I have just noticed a slight tone of it OCCASIONALLY. My point was that no matter which Influencer it is, at the slightest whiff of criticism they claim people are jealous rather than accepting people just don't like them or their actions

Reactions: 3
I wasn't particularly pinning the jealousy thing on anyone, I have just noticed a slight tone of it OCCASIONALLY. My point was that no matter which Influencer it is, at the slightest whiff of criticism they claim people are jealous rather than accepting people just don't like them or their actions
I agree, they do like to scream the jealously part, I think that is likely to protect their ego and accept no responsibility for their actions. I do however think the people on Tattle see them for what they are which is scammers. Jealousy doesn't play a part. Emily had quiet threads, nobody minded the ads every day and was happy for her to work at home around her kids. She had a nice house, nobody was bitchy over her looks. There was zero jealousy. The tide turned when she bought a big house, plans to smash it all down, hired an interior designer, bought a £2k trampoline package for her 7yo birthday, looks like Matt is now being a kept man too, all whilst still doing an ad a day claiming to be humble and trying to hide her money, make excuses for things to try and manipulate people into not seeing that she is a greedy scam artist.

• Heart
Regarding the parenting video, who is she to be that judgemental when her kids behave like spoilt brats? Does she think she’s a wonderful mum because she’s not poor like her mum or abusive like her dad (allegedly). She’s so stunted with so much to learn, she’s not even considered additional needs children either.

I think when someone is made to feel inferior by the bragging (humble or not) or showing off by someone else is a different thing to jealousy. I think a lot of people feel awful when they watch someone like Emily. It wouldn't be so unfair if it was a true representation of their/her life, they have made themselves look amazing by lying and manipulating the truth.

For the majority, having a cleaner, a wealthy husband and a personal assistant is way out of the average person's reach. And that is who she is marketing herself towards, who she is making money from. Average mums and dads looking for inspiration. That's why I can't stand people like her, because to put it bluntly - they're full of tit.

Reactions: 10
I think she’s touched a nerve with a few people doing that video from what I’ve read in the comments. Commenting on parenting styles is never a good way to make your subscribers like you, I would have thought Emily would have known that. Most of that video makes her sound very ignorant, privileged and uneducated. She literally is so out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 4
I think when someone is made to feel inferior by the bragging (humble or not) or showing off by someone else is a different thing to jealousy. I think a lot of people feel awful when they watch someone like Emily. It wouldn't be so unfair if it was a true representation of their/her life, they have made themselves look amazing by lying and manipulating the truth.

For the majority, having a cleaner, a wealthy husband and a personal assistant is way out of the average person's reach. And that is who she is marketing herself towards, who she is making money from. Average mums and dads looking for inspiration. That's why I can't stand people like her, because to put it bluntly - they're full of tit.
Exactly. She markets herself as a professional mum. Just a mumsy stay at home mum who's husband works out of the home. When in fact she is a professional saleswoman making an absolute fortune. Its all just a scam. At least the others masks slips sometimes and they show some humanity and realness. She is just a false, fake smiling, scamming, money hungry robot.

Here she goes again with her “hacks” Jesus Christ, it’s one of my biggest hates of hers. It’s not a hack, it’s common sense...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Controversy will get people watching it though. Did you see the ad breaks she’s piled in. She doesn’t care if people don’t like it. She’ll make a fortune from that video alone!

Reactions: 6
The only parenting style I disagree with is exploiting your innocent children to millions of pedophiles online weekly. Showing them in the bath, top less, asleep, telling the world about their toilet accidents. Thank GOD she didn't have a girl so she cant tell the whole world when they start their periods etc. She's just vile, I actually can't even hate watch anymore.

Reactions: 16
The only parenting style I disagree with is exploiting your innocent children to millions of pedophiles online weekly. Showing them in the bath, top less, asleep, telling the world about their toilet accidents. Thank GOD she didn't have a girl so she cant tell the whole world when they start their periods etc. She's just vile, I actually can't even hate watch anymore.
I totally agree she would have been horrific with daughters. Look how rude she was towards her own sister. She's not a nice person.

I think she’s touched a nerve with a few people doing that video from what I’ve read in the comments. Commenting on parenting styles is never a good way to make your subscribers like you, I would have thought Emily would have known that. Most of that video makes her sound very ignorant, privileged and uneducated. She literally is so out of touch with reality.
I agree, I think she comes across terrible in the recent video. It’s like she think she knows best but she’s clearly read a few bits on parenting and tried to put it in that video

Ok so I finally watched her parenting video. Wow! As well as what all you guys pointed out, I couldn't believe she said 'I wouldn't be bothered if they decided to become an electrician over a Doctor', like wtf! Like an electrician is a tit job. They train for years and charge £100s per hour! How up her arse does she want to be! Also when she said 'I don't like to use the word no with my children', yes we can tell Emily! They are little brats! Start using it asap!

Reactions: 19
Yeah I noticed that too! As if saying that an electrician isn’t as good as a job as a doctor, all jobs are important Emily, that’s why the exist in the first place. Snobby cow. And yeah she definitely doesn’t use the word no, ever!

Ok so I finally watched her parenting video. Wow! As well as what all you guys pointed out, I couldn't believe she said 'I wouldn't be bothered if they decided to become an electrician over a Doctor', like wtf! Like an electrician is a tit job. They train for years and charge £100s per hour! How up her arse does she want to be! Also when she said 'I don't like to use the word no with my children', yes we can tell Emily! They are little brats! Start using it asap!
They're gonna hear it a lot in the real world. She's laughable 😄

They're gonna hear it a lot in the real world. She's laughable 😄
Exactly! She was talking about that butterfly analogy and thinks her children aren't going to struggle(but wants them to struggle). They will struggle big time in the future! Their mum sold them to make money and also never used the word no. I will be amazed if they become well adjusted adults. Also when she says she never lies made me laugh! Hahahaha. Also she said 'Fraser just kept asking about santa so in the end we told him', clearly she wasn't honest then straight away was she! Said her mum was always truthful but got a DNA test because she thought her mum was lying about her and her sister having the same Dad. Her lies! I can't 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.