Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember she used to harp on about how advanced fraser was all the time 😂

Also, her kids look miserable most of the time. I would too if I had to plaster a smile on my face for another AD at mummy’s job :/

Reactions: 2
I know so many people who have cancelled Hello Fresh coz of tightening their budget this year, and here she is pushing a premium meal! Out of touch! Soooooo out of touch!

Reactions: 4
What was she expecting from that Instagram post for people to say how much of a great parent she is? Most people don’t have a garage and a ‘stack of toys’, she messed up there with the relatability but the sheep won’t realise

Remember she used to harp on about how advanced fraser was all the time 😂

Also, her kids look miserable most of the time. I would too if I had to plaster a smile on my face for another AD at mummy’s job :/
Yes, was literally posting about this the other day because I saw her video where she sends Fraser to private preschool, but she says in the video that he’s starting school a year early because he’s super advanced and his private school has an early years pre school programme... so basically just starting pre school like normal children... 😂😂😂

I do think he’s her favourite, the golden child. Although with the behaviour of the other two,
I’m not surprised, like you say they’re so miserable.

I hate Matt’s stupid baseball caps, especially when he wears them INDOORS!!!!!!!
I can't stand his kermit the frog voice and I hate it on pictures when he sticks his tongue between his teeth like hes some cute teen pop star in a girl band. He's a 40 year old man ffs! Its not cute! They are both so weird.
Screenshot_20201105-191357_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder if she showed her name ‘Emily Dean’ in that book for our benefit as we’ve been speculating about her maiden name 🤔

Wonder if she showed her name ‘Emily Dean’ in that book for our benefit as we’ve been speculating about her maiden name 🤔
I thought this too, but i swear she was Emily dean, then her mum got married and she took her mum’s double barrelled married name and then after the death of her step dad she went back to dean? 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Came on to say this!! 100%

Dont they (because they all do it) realise how ridiculous they look posting in response to what's discussed here. Blatantly showing they read it, why not just come out and say it rather than trying to disguise what they're doing!

Reactions: 6
Yes, was literally posting about this the other day because I saw her video where she sends Fraser to private preschool, but she says in the video that he’s starting school a year early because he’s super advanced and his private school has an early years pre school programme... so basically just starting pre school like normal children... 😂😂😂

I do think he’s her favourite, the golden child. Although with the behaviour of the other two,
I’m not surprised, like you say they’re so miserable.
Hahahah sorry I remember that now! I’m just watching an old blog about how Fraser is reading an advanced book 😂

Reactions: 1
Hahahah sorry I remember that now! I’m just watching an old blog about how Fraser is reading an advanced book 😂
It’s alright, I’m just glad I’m not the only one who thinks it’s weird. I get that parents over estimate their child’s abilities, but they don’t generally shout about it too, she’s one of these crazy parents 😂😂

• Haha
And how Caleb is such a natural gymnast.. so bendy and flexible, great at flips, cartwheels etc.. she shown a clip of him on the trampoline and he did exactly what my normal 7 year old can do on her (£100 12ft) trampoline. She's deluded! Mine would also cartwheel around hotels and restaurants if I let them, but I'm decent and considerate so I don't. Cartwheeling around restaurants doesn't make him a talented gymnast Emily. She must be insufferable to be around.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And how Caleb is such a natural gymnast.. so bendy and flexible, great at flips, cartwheels etc.. she shown a clip of him on the trampoline and he did exactly what my normal 7 year old can do on her (£100 12ft) trampoline. She's deluded! Mine would also cartwheel around hotels and restaurants if I let them, but I'm decent and considerate so I don't. Cartwheeling around restaurants doesn't make him a talented gymnast Emily. She must be insufferable to be around.
And don’t forget Jackson is amazing at colouring in the lines and not mixing his play dough colours because he’s a Virgo...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And don’t forget Jackson is amazing at colouring in the lines and not mixing his play dough colours because he’s a Virgo...
Oh yeah 😆 did anyone else notice that it was brand new playdoh that she insisted he was just careful with?! It was the shape of the tub and it never goes perfectly that shape again once out the tub and squished about, it was a shiny perfect oblong. I thought, here she goes again with her lies.

Reactions: 7
Of course! She’s constantly responding to stuff she reads on here...

I thought this too, but i swear she was Emily dean, then her mum got married and she took her mum’s double barrelled married name and then after the death of her step dad she went back to dean? 😂😂
Her mum is Dean too now...

Reactions: 1
i know, she changed it back after she divorced from the step dad.
All makes sense...
Re the hello fresh thing she’s shown yet again that she couldn’t give a toss about normal people on normal budgets in normal houses, she’s blatantly chasing a different audience now and not trying to be relatable to normal mums, just hope more people start to see through her and her web of deceit!

does she actually have a marketing degree? Just intrigued...

It’s scary that we know so much about her and her family. I would be so stressed if all my information was out there.
She put it out there...!
Completely agree though, I know someone who is a mummy blogger- nothing on this level at all- and she does get free stuff etc but her kids are out there in public for all to see, their hols etc, I used to be envious of the free stuff but now I see the cost of no privacy!!!

It’s scary that we know so much about her and her family. I would be so stressed if all my information was out there.
it is. We know pretty much all of her personal details, schools, address, childhood ect and she’s the one who put it all out there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.