Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That 'view' has a road in front of it and it is also attached to a big pub which is a few doors down from Emily. Imagine the people who will be pissing in her bush in the early hours after the pub has closed 😆 or teens playing on the field and jumping in her garden to take their ball back.. or pub goers eyeing up that £1200 trampoline! Its not some peaceful countryside.. it a main road in Essex! She lives opposite a car wash ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I would love to see the front of her house 😂 I have no idea how to find it though

Edited to add I don’t want to see it to do any harm to her or her family - just want to see it because I’m mega nosey and because of the pub and car wash comments. I can’t imagine a lovely house like that opposite a car wash x

Reactions: 11
I just really don't understand the 'view'.. It's literally a field, some trees and a house? I get its probably a nice change for her from a brick wall but I just don't get it myself

Reactions: 7
Neither do I, behind those trees is a main road and you can see the cars and probably hear them too from her garden. Other than it’s just a big empty field, nothing special. It’s not like she’s got rolling countryside or a forest is it.

then out the front she’s got drive, but outside that is an A road and then the pub and the car wash...

Reactions: 5
What are them awful jumper over shirt things that she keeps wearing?! She looks like a frumpy librarian. She really is trying to market herself as a frump isn't she. I suppose though, if she wears something less mumsy, her tit might pop out of her top again and land in her food. She clearly can't take that risk! ⚠😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What are them awful jumper over shirt things that she keeps wearing?! She looks like a frumpy librarian. She really is trying to market herself as a frump isn't she. I suppose though, if she wears something less mumsy, her tit might pop out of her top again and land in her food. She clearly can't take that risk! ⚠😆
The younger influencers are wearing them with bare legs, 55 layers of fake tan and boots - I thought it looked a bit risqué on them actually 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Not a good look. Frumpy af with stepford wife hair.
Screenshot_20201116-102319_Instagram.jpg
I'm surprised she hasn't worn it with bare legs like that awful pink play suit she wears like she is 20 or something. I bet men get a right shock when she turns around 🐏
Also, is that a new Louis Vuitton bag that she keeps wearing? She really is flaunting her wealth now isn't she!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It annoys me that none of them leave the house looking less than perfect!

I do try and make an effort in the mornings, but sometimes I just have no choice because we're rushing. Where is the scruffy bun, or lack of make up? The gym leggings or hoodie, Jeans and trainers etc?!?

When I was in the office I was always dressed for work, but my head and face sometimes told a different story. Now I'm working from home it's an excuse to choose an extra 20 mins in bed and take comfort over style 🤣
So relatable arent they 😬

Reactions: 6
It annoys me that none of them leave the house looking less than perfect!

I do try and make an effort in the mornings, but sometimes I just have no choice because we're rushing. Where is the scruffy bun, or lack of make up? The gym leggings or hoodie, Jeans and trainers etc?!?

When I was in the office I was always dressed for work, but my head and face sometimes told a different story. Now I'm working from home it's an excuse to choose an extra 20 mins in bed and take comfort over style 🤣
So relatable arent they 😬
Have you seen her ears when she ties her hair up? That’s why she doesn’t do it, don’t feel bad 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thats the thing.. she actually ISN'T a stepford wife. She is a shrewd business woman, presenting herself that way so people buy her bullshit and make her lots of money. But yes her ears are huge. I reckon in the next 5 years she will have her ears pinned back and an eye lift, possibly lip injections too. I'm surprised she hasn't already given how vain she is!

Thats the thing.. she actually ISN'T a stepford wife. She is a shrewd business woman, presenting herself that way so people buy her bullshit and make her lots of money. But yes her ears are huge. I reckon in the next 5 years she will have her ears pinned back and an eye lift, possibly lip injections too. I'm surprised she hasn't already given how vain she is!
She has 100% had fillers or some sort etc she looks plastic

Reactions: 3
I’ve had to unfollow her. Every day it’s about bragging. She has forgotten her audience and the fact we’re in a pandemic where people can’t move house due to furlough and job cuts. Goodbye t**t

Reactions: 12
I’ve had to unfollow her. Every day it’s about bragging. She has forgotten her audience and the fact we’re in a pandemic where people can’t move house due to furlough and job cuts. Goodbye t**t
She is quite painful to watch 😫 I mainly watch to see if she declares her ads. I don't like the vibe in her new house either, it seems big and cold. I thought her old house was cosy. Her kids are uncomfortable viewing, Matt goes through me and she winds me up! I should unsub but I quite like watching her duck up and finally show off her money which she has been cleverly hiding so she can scam people.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, like a spoiled brat who doesn’t get what she wants when she wants it.
At the moment there's quite a few influences who are pregnant or just had babies, but all I see is a group of pampered princesses, treating pregnancy like a disability or constantly moaning about nausea and then stuffing their faces with chocolate and any unhealthy crap they can find. In reality pregnancy doesn't mean using it as an excuse to get out of doing routine things. These are women not having complications or additional health issues, but using pregnancy as an excuse and behaving like they're the first woman to give birth. Interestingly, the ones I'm referring to, seem to have ties to channel mum.

Yeah I really don’t like her new house at the minute, maybe it’s because I’ve never aspired to live in a house that size or larger, who knows, but it does seem cold and empty and the layout doesn’t flow.
Also I’m not interested in seeing people doing up their houses using designers, I’d rather see someone’s own ideas or at least ones they’ve stolen from Instagram or Pinterest.
I only really follower her on Instagram, I don’t generally watch her videos, although I’ve watched a couple of old and new ones recently to see what’s going on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.