Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fineapple

VIP Member
Of course she gives the passive aggressive 'Be kind, don't comment on it! Xx' reply on Instagram. We have all seen how she suppresses her food and drink intake. Does she think we're stupid?
The ‘be kind’ movement really doesn’t sit well with me. It seems to be this cloak that people want to wear to protect themselves from any criticism or comments they don’t like 🙄

Anyone who says she doesn’t have a problem at this stage is wilfully blind. She is visibly emaciated.

Reactions: 22

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
slightly off topic but what even is her accent in that tik tok? ‘At home you’d eat the whole pizza’ sent me wtf.

she clearly knew it was gonna get a reaction based on her putting not in ungrateful way on screen
If you're hungry as a child, politely ask for more? Or eat when you are at home when it's your next meal.

Emily clearly isn't eating a whole pizza slice or mc Donalds often but desperate to make everyone believe she's a human dustbin. Girl, we all see what you're doing. not all families have multiple whole cucumbers for guests who randomly stop by wanting to look like they eat a whole something.

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
Those arms and shoulders. This is just sad.

Just watching her what I eat in a day.. I’ve noticed she always breaks bits of food off, like the cookie. I’m wondering if this is another ED trait, fixation with playing with food but not really eating much. Also, is she deleting comments? None of them mention how obviously scarily thin she is.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

Stitched

Chatty Member
Emily Canham #11 The only thing here forever are her incessant lies

(It sucks but she’s too boring to come up with titles, her personality is literally just being skinny)

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
She seems to buy all her clothes based on this dress or that top looking good on a hot summer's evening in a foreign country...but she lives in the UK, and, as much as I love my country, the weather here is the complete opposite to that hot summer holiday vibe (🤢 that word) she loves so much.

Also, I am sick and tired of hearing her moan about wanting a holiday and not having been abroad for over a year. First of all, a holiday is a luxury and a lot of people don't even manage to go abroad once a year so check your privilege, Em. Secondly, if she really is that desperate there is literally nothing stopping her from booking a flight to a green list country now. Just get your debit card out and pay for it yourself, you stingy cow!

• Haha

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
I actually can’t with her. She’s so obsessed with her hair it’s ridiculous. How to grow your hair but she’s testing ‘new’ products (that garnier isn’t new when she’s shilling banana all the time sorry) and ignoring all comments asking what her fault shampoo & conditioner is cause it sure as shit isn’t dream lengths or garnier.

Affiliate link for a £1.99 bottle of fairy liquid as well. Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Emmy44

VIP Member
her older sister got her a running top because Emily "doesn't know what to wear for a run"
Notice how she was going on about it being her sisters boyfriend who picked it out because he knows her so well? She’s so attention seeking when it comes to men!!

• Sick

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Are you not ashamed of yourself? Are you not embarazzed? This is really embarazzing.

Emily will have seen all these new posts and be seething that it’s not even about her🤣

• Haha

doodlebug

VIP Member
Um...anyway.....😂

I can’t believe she said she’d help her followers with their outfit dilemmas only for her to turn it into the swipe up/affiliate link game. Most of the time you couldn’t even see what she was recommending unless you swiped up. Pathetic. No one else does this as much as her.

Emmy44

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s fair for us to assume her mum isn’t doing anything about Emily’s weight. She complimented the tailor’s work because the camera was on, but we don’t know what she says to her behind closed doors

• Heart

doodlebug

VIP Member
She needs to dissolve those lips ASAP. Truly awful. She looks so weird and lumpy in the face? (Also crying at whoever said she looks like a “masculine elf” 😂😂)
7ECE3654-AEAB-4880-B052-F71571B36EC7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

hannah123

VIP Member
Even if the parents can afford to, it’s ridiculous to expect your friends parents to pay £7 for a McDonald’s meal for you. If they have 2 friends round once a week that’s over £50 a month on other people’s kids.

Applespice

The trouble is, if she does read here (which is likely) all of our comments regarding her weight will be fuelling the ED. When youre deep in the illness, every comment about how tiny or unwell you look is all fuel to the fire sadly.

• Sad

KYLIE

VIP Member
Honestly, it says it all that she would move to LA to be with him long-term, yet he wouldn’t even stay in the UK with her short term throughout COVID. That man is wasting her time and she is too naive to see it.

Reactions: 20

Lola123

VIP Member
Bigger plot twist: It’s James trying to make Emily see that he really is a snake and make her dump him because he can’t get rid any other way 😂😂 I’m 23 and knew of him in the Busted days... But I was a definite Charlie fan 😂
I’m of an age where we all liked them and let’s just put it this way James was always last on the list of the 3 of them....

• Haha

bellbells16

VIP Member
So her what I got for my birthday really does show how materialistic she is. When she mentioned that her friends got her a plant and a card as well as another gift she was like ‘but we’re here to talk about the gifts’. Emily a plant is literally a gift, but because it’s not crazy expensive she doesn’t care!

Also I do like the bag, but I have no doubt that she dropped hundreds of hints to her boyfriend that he needed to get her a bag. He did not come up with that idea on his own!
I will say the cake he got made in the shape of the bag was a sweet gesture because her gift couldn’t arrive in time but again I’m dubious about how much of that was actually his idea. And also having a Chanel sales associate? I’m sorry what 🙄 she thinks she’s famous.

Also the constant ‘my boyfriend’ really bugs me. Emily literally everyone and their grandmother knows who your boyfriend is. Just shut up and call him James like a normal person. It’s not some massive secret, you’ve literally filmed him in his underwear.
Mad how she’s suddenly all about “my boyfriend” again since he landed back in the U.K. after 8 months doing god knows what over in LA. She barely mentioned him when he was gone and is now obsessed with him again.

Also, who wants to bet that James actually did spend her birthday with her and her family and that’s the reason she didn’t film it. She always vlogs her birthday, so they were definitely up to something celebrating her and her mother’s 50th that they didn’t want to be shown.

I don’t like the white bag, I’m a basic bitch and think it would look fab in black🤷‍♀️ Emily doesn’t have style to pull off a white bag. It looked awful in the video because you could hardly see it against her beige dress. How many Chanel bags does she have now? I wouldn’t mind but she hardly uses any of them and again, she doesn’t know how to style them. She’s just obsessed with the clout of a Chanel bag and spending obscene money.