Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
Why should i? Why wont you screenshot your dms?
It's practically none of your business? Move on and let it go
Girl we all know youre lying now 😂 Why would ya mention and not show the receipts? I dont give a fuck. Just fun seeing people get caught out.

Reactions: 24

Piggywig77

A bit OT but I’ve noticed that a lot of comments on this thread mention personal experience with EDs. I’ve also been there so just want to send big love to you all. Hope you’re all well and in a good place, it’s such a tough thing to go through and I’m really proud of you all for making it. 💗 now back to the Emily bashing 😂

• Heart

V123

And like that, Melissaaaaa was never seen again....!

Imagine slating James for being a nobody whilst also being so sad as to make up fake DMs from that nobody....

I mean, lockdown’s got to us all love but have you REALLY nothing better to do?!

And then to drag everyone on here when they asked for proof?!

Damn. This really is way more interesting than any of Ems content....

• Heart

Melissaaaaa

She was in a hotel the other day, having breakfast. Her and James been having hanky panky in missionary

• Haha
  • Sick

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
She was getting ripped to bits in the comments of the TikTok because it ended up on a lot of FYP pages. My fave was 'this girls getting cancelled and I don't even know who she is'

• Haha
Reactions: 23

tinyc

This bloody girl acts like 5ft10 is a personality trait, why doesn’t she just give it a rest 🙄 who even cares

• Haha

Lorny

VIP Member
I seriously don’t get why she clings onto James. He’s not good looking and it’s not as if he’s got a winning personality, he’s a dick. It’s amazing what being in a 3rd rate boyband can do for you.

bellbells16

VIP Member
She looked good last summer and still sort of womanly. Now she just looks like a corpse. I dont understand why she moved back in with her parents in august, her reason for it was because she was dealing with some things but she seems to be doing A LOT worse under their roof
I don't think she really moved home to deal with anything like she implied. Her go-to when she's either being lazy or doesn't want to talk about something is that she's "going through something". In that case James had fecked back to LA without her and she was too mean to keeping paying the money to live away from home when he wasn't around.

I know some people here disagree with me, but I don't think being around her mother helps her at all. If anything I think her mother is an enabler to Emily. I can't believe that she's been living back at home for the best of a year and she's getting worse. I know we don't know what is going on behind the scenes but I really do think if her mother was half the therapist or whatever she loves to claim she is on social media Emily wouldn't be posting the videos that she is highlighting her weight loss, disorderly eating and looking for validation in her extreme thinness because they'd be talking to her about it and trying to get her help.

It's one thing to suffer from eating disorders, a few people here have shared their personal experiences and I've learned a lot from reading, but it's a whole other thing for her to be broadcasting it. I do feel bad for Emily as she definitely seems to be dealing with an ED, but it's so wrong how she broadcasts that and wears clothes and poses in angles to highlight it further. To me she wants the validation and help from her family and James but doesn't seem to be getting it.

I really do wonder if anyone has said anything to her about it? I know if it was me and I was making the content she was and almost glamorising an ED my family and friends would be concerned, but also angry that I'm looking for praise for it from young girls.

Lola123

VIP Member
“The dress of dreams” oh ffs Emily it’s a bloody top! 😂 I’m turning into one of those older people

personally I think James is getting closer to ditching her. She said in the vlog she was waiting for some answers on what her next move is.....
Emily fuck him off, buy a property near your parents, do it up and work on it as a project

Reactions: 22

Stitched

Chatty Member
I like @Lola123 's theory that it's Sophie!!🤣🤣

Maybe she's out for revenge against Emily after having a camera shoved in her face most of her life and wanting to show her distain for James!!🤣Although when they first showed up here they were obsessed with James and how great he was!

The whole thing about the messages was very naive and childish. I would say it was someone young commenting but I don't think that anyone under the age of 25 knows who James is...except for Emily!!🤷‍♀️🤣
Bigger plot twist: It’s James trying to make Emily see that he really is a snake and make her dump him because he can’t get rid any other way 😂😂 I’m 23 and knew of him in the Busted days... But I was a definite Charlie fan 😂

• Haha

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I'm pretty new to Emily. Thought her recent Q&A would give me more of an insight.
I'm. Honestly left with more questions than answers 😂
The thumbnail mentions a relationship but she doesn't talk about it at a in the video.
How long are they together? Also I see messages talking about their age, is he a lot older than her?
I just can't figure out if I like her or not 😬😂
13 reasons why she has a thread
1) She's tall, oh so tall. 5'10' you know . This is important
2) she wants to be a model. Always mentions "shoots" but these are things she does herself not with an agency. she makes more money being an influencer though.
3) she isn't bothered about her weight, only by being able to fit into children's clothing.
4) she has posted worrying w.i.e.i.a.d vids
5) she is James from 00s boyband busted gf, 2/3 years? He is 14 years older, not a biggie on it's own, however, he has a history of only dating girls of 16 - 24. An ex of his who is a singer spoke about being poorly treated in their relationship on Poscast.
6) She likes designer everything firmly believing it makes her a better human.
7) following
point 6, sees herself as the next lydia e millon (one is already more than the world needs.)
8) WANTS to do luxury travel videos, first class and 5 stars all the way, but currently does more room redecorating and painting videos padded out with decluttering her wardrobes where she then flies her unwanted cheap primark/shein/tesco clobber on depop for close to the rrp.
9) SELLS brands to her viewers she doesn't use herself, loreal, garnier, Pandora, Wotsits, razors and epilators - when she had all her body hair lasered off.
10) broke lockdown to get her brows tattooed, (well microbladed) and face fillers topped up (lock jaw fibs)
11) freezes McDonald's food for emergencies.
12) arthritis/ early vaccination pass.
13) is foaming at the mouth to move to L.A. yet never really says why, if she is just moving to follow James then it doesn't bode well.

OK,there is more, her parents seem Very supportive if her they let her leave school at 16 to move to London to live with another youtuber who she was dating so she only has ahandful of gcses, claims to have been bullied by jealous girls but others claim she was the bully. (possibly both are true) she used to do great make up tutorials and reviews. She's her own biggest fan.

• Haha
  • Heart

Eckledomr

Georgia is beaaaaautifullllll
Ok so I’ve gotta ask, a few people on here have quoted your comments, replying jokingly with comments about you speaking to James in his DMs, I’m not sure if you’ve seen them, and last thread there was a whole conversation about it - is it true? What was said?! You can’t tell us that and then never mention it again girl 😂

• Haha

Remmingtonshade123

Chatty Member
I'm not messaging him. It wasn't a full blown conversastion. He replied ones or twice. Big deal.
I don't appreciate getting quoted for what i said a while back everytime I write an opinion? Just saying............
you’re getting quoted every time because you dropped some hot info but didnt elaborate. We’re all just interested. What was the point in commenting that if you didnt wanna be asked about it? You knew you’d get loads of questions and we’d all wanna know the deets. Surely you’d keep that to yourself if you didnt want to be asked about it?

bellbells16

VIP Member
Girls you are obsessed, you really think i will post screenshots, the twat will know who i am because he for sure reads😂😂😂😂 anyway, move on x
But you would have already identified yourself to him! Let's say for arguments sake you were messaging him, I doubt James is being inundated by random girls everyday throwing themselves at him because he's such a stud. So, by you hopping on here and saying that you were talking to him he would have known it was you, or at least be able to narrow it down fairly quickly. Just saying....

• Angry