Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you are correct USA isn’t on the red ban list and he can quarantine where he’s going to stay or at a hotel it says on gov website

you can currently only see people from other households in an outdoor setting so they could do that. Overnight stays are allowed next week but only for same households
So there's no restriction on how far you can travel to meet outside? (I'm not in the UK so it's hard to fully understand what's allowed!)

Reactions: 1
Expecting her to go radio silent whilst they’re meeting up then. Plus she’ll love all the speculation about her absence

Reactions: 9
So there's no restriction on how far you can travel to meet outside? (I'm not in the UK so it's hard to fully understand what's allowed!)
as far as I’m aware it hasn’t been made strictly clear. The guidance is to minimise domestic travel rather than the stay at home guidance that was given before. This is for England btw.

if anyone else knows for sure feel free to pitch in cause I’m not 100% on it. I think maybe you’re supposed to use best judgement?

Reactions: 4
You can *technically* travel as far as you like, the stay at home order has been dropped. However, people are encouraged to 'stay local' so...it's all a topsy turvey tit bit. No one knows basically. You could see up to 6 people or 2 households (whichever has a greater value) outdoors from 29th March. Strictly outdoors only, including private gardens. The USA is not on the 'red list' (although it DEFFINITELY should be imo) and James can quarantine at home and doesn't need to stay in a quarantine hotel. You are currently not allowed to stay the night at anyone's house except your own household. (England only)
Sorry for OT. It's all very murky and grey

Reactions: 6
The earliest they could stay together for a night is the 17th of may! What on Earth is this relationship

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The earliest they could stay together for a night is the 17th of may! What on Earth is this relationship
I’m sure they’ll be back in Cornwall together in no time - super strange that they aren’t already if he is indeed in the UK

Reactions: 6
I don’t know if it’s been mentioned. But I’m just watching the “pack with us” for the US/UK gift swap.
And Emily 100% has put in so much more effort. Buying books and Pandora bracelets. Looks so desperate for US views. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned. But I’m just watching the “pack with us” for the US/UK gift swap.
And Emily 100% has put in so much more effort. Buying books and Pandora bracelets. Looks so desperate for US views. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I forgot to mention the other day, did anyone else find it super cringe how she was going on and on about G’s books? Like that’s your boyfriends mate wife. She’s so desperate to be in with their crowd.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I forgot to mention the other day, did anyone else find it super cringe how she was going on and on about G’s books? Like that’s your boyfriends mate wife. She’s so desperate to be in with their crowd.
Difference is, they’re all married and have been for some time, and they’re women, and Emily’s a girl

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank you thank you!

Recap (or what I remember)...
- She posted a video wearing Gucci kids clothes. It went down like a lead balloon and she got a load of tit but her come back was that it’s not her problem, basically.
- Did a British/American food swap with JustJordan33... can’t comment, didn’t watch, probably a snoozefest.
- It’s her birthday... But it’s her mums 50th also, yet Emily hasn’t bothered giving her a post. Meanwhile James hasn’t given Emily a post either.
- She’s practically wasting away and is scarily thin.
- At some point she posted a 50 outfit video, yet another snoozefest
- Someone else can finish this she’s too boring to even summarise 😂
She literally did a swap video with someone who is about 17 and said OH MY GOD THIS IS SO COOL for every item she unpackaged

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I. think he's at his parents home in Southend. From Instagram it looks like Chris has been living down in Cornwall during this lockdown with his girlfriend and having a great time.
I hope that are enjoying the rooms that Emily renovated/transformed!

Difference is, they’re all married and have been for some time, and they’re women, and Emily’s a girl
She's 24, she is a woman. She's just suffering from Peter pan syndrome and wanting to stay like a teenager, much like James is refusing to grow up and actually adult. his job allows him to remain a perpetual adolescent, just one with a large disposable income.
Maybe she sorted her rooms out coz james will stay with her..
Can you imagine her Dad's reaction?! or James trying to make small talk with him :D

Last edited:
View attachment 518996Back in the U.K. to get his vaccine before he scurries off again?🤔
I'm sure he could get it in America? they seem to be powering through amy schumer instagrammed hers last week???

He is a strange one though, he oesnt seem to have the charisma that the ugly one in a band usually does. instead has the persona of the gorgeous front man who has never had to develope a personality or adher to any social conventions.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How would he get the vaccine, if he lives most of the year in the US he surely couldn't be registered at a Dr's surgery in the UK.

I moved literally three miles down the road and was made to change surgery's.

Reactions: 1
How would he get the vaccine, if he lives most of the year in the US he surely couldn't be registered at a Dr's surgery in the UK.

Unless he told his doctor’s it was temporary and is still registered there

Because his U.K. address is his parents address in Southend which it will always has been, he still lives here on paper just not in the country all the time.

I lived in the US for 2 years and still kept my doctors here and was getting my prescriptions when I’d come home to visit or get a family member to pick up and send me as it was cheaper!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.