Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Done it the wrong way round as well.....

Assuming she meant the white text to be her lines, and the dark blue his... but she’s put them in the wrong way round. Isn’t the dark blue and the right hand side always the text from the sender? End result plays if it is *james* doing the screenshotting *d’oh*

and then obv realised and deleted sharpish

I am HOWLING

BUSTED Mel-liar

thanks for the entertainment though. You’ve made me laugh much more than Emilie ever has 😂😂😂
She’s actually faked it the right way round (just checked my Twitter) but still… 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are you not ashamed of yourself? Are you not embarazzed? This is really embarazzing.

Emily will have seen all these new posts and be seething that it’s not even about her🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can we have the ultimate plot twist that Melissaaaaa is actually Emily and that’s how desperate she now is, I’m loving this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And like that, Melissaaaaa was never seen again....!

Imagine slating James for being a nobody whilst also being so sad as to make up fake DMs from that nobody....

I mean, lockdown’s got to us all love but have you REALLY nothing better to do?!

And then to drag everyone on here when they asked for proof?!

Damn. This really is way more interesting than any of Ems content....

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can we have the ultimate plot twist that Melissaaaaa is actually Emily and that’s how desperate she now is, I’m loving this 😂
I like @Lola123 's theory that it's Sophie!!🤣🤣

Maybe she's out for revenge against Emily after having a camera shoved in her face most of her life and wanting to show her distain for James!!🤣Although when they first showed up here they were obsessed with James and how great he was!

The whole thing about the messages was very naive and childish. I would say it was someone young commenting but I don't think that anyone under the age of 25 knows who James is...except for Emily!!🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Maybe she's out for revenge against Emily after having a camera shoved in her face most of her life and wanting to show her distain for James!!🤣Although when they first showed up here they were obsessed with James and how great he was!

The whole thing about the messages was very naive and childish. I would say it was someone young commenting but I don't think that anyone under the age of 25 knows who James is...except for Emily!!🤷‍♀️🤣
Or maybe she’s trying to get Emily to see that she’s wasting her time with him? And this was all a ploy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Bigger plot twist: It’s James trying to make Emily see that he really is a snake and make her dump him because he can’t get rid any other way 😂😂 I’m 23 and knew of him in the Busted days... But I was a definite Charlie fan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bigger plot twist: It’s James trying to make Emily see that he really is a snake and make her dump him because he can’t get rid any other way 😂😂 I’m 23 and knew of him in the Busted days... But I was a definite Charlie fan 😂
I’m of an age where we all liked them and let’s just put it this way James was always last on the list of the 3 of them....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I dunno, i believe her. it was a pretty tame msg and, men live having their ego stroked and getting attention. How do we think he and Emily began bumping uglies? (She gave him lots of attention and set thirst traps.) 🤷‍♀️

I dunno, i believe her. it was a pretty tame msg and, men live having their ego stroked and getting attention. How do we think he and Emily began bumping uglies? (She gave him lots of attention and set thirst traps.) 🤷‍♀️
I still didn’t see it! Anyone remember what it said/can type it out

I just honestly find the whole thing bizarre. They have been a long time poster on this thread and now to say this and then can us all obsessed when we ask for proof. What the duck just happened 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would of believed her if his username was correct and the order of text, on an iPhone blue is sent from you so... “James” would of called her cute and she would of said thanks, yeah it didn’t happen!!!

Reactions: 6
I still didn’t see it! Anyone remember what it said/can type it out
@Littlemisadoughnut did the lords work and got a screenshot before it was deleted but I saw the original post as well. Here it is again...

3699BE88-DFD6-46F9-BE61-77E3FCA7A061.jpeg

Its 100% fake. It’s the exact same layout as the one I did. All I did was google fake Twitter conversations and it comes up. You input the info and it does it for you. And as someone pointed out James has a blue tick and that fake app doesn’t allow you to repilcate that. The image for “James” is also wrong, he has a blue background picture as his profile, which is why I suspect they did a sneaky delete a few minutes later when they realised they had posted it in the wrong order and wrong image.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Littlemisadoughnut did the lords work and got a screenshot before it was deleted but I saw the original post as well. Here it is again...

View attachment 557999
Is that it? I was expecting way more? Like proper messages? This is like nothing? Hahaha sorry but this is a joke, we’ve been proved right, not receipts no tea and this is stupid “he’ll know who I am” you think you’re the only one he’s done this too. Please 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.