Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this secret she has been working on for so long and can't wait to share with us, but won't share with us??

Leggings and lounge wear merch?
An album with James?
A cookbook a la Tanya bakes full of other people's recipes?

Anyone know??

Reactions: 9
Izzy, Harry Judd’s wife has announced that they are expecting another baby. I’m surprised Em hasn’t said anything publicly about this as if you didn’t know she’s in the McBusted WAG crew didn’t you know 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Izzy, Harry Judd’s wife has announced that they are expecting another baby. I’m surprised Em hasn’t said anything publicly about this as if you didn’t know she’s in the McBusted WAG crew didn’t you know 😂😂
I think her and Harry don’t get along, if I remember rightly it was in the video she did with Dougie.

Reactions: 4
Did she say why
I mean the most basic reason is she is a 20 something stan, who isn’t just a fan but she got obsessed with Harry was it? And tbf to most of them they’re adults with very adult lives and there’s James and Emily...... would make you feel very weird as a parent. (Makes me feel incredibly uncomfortable and I don’t know either of them)

Reactions: 10
I mean the most basic reason is she is a 20 something stan, who isn’t just a fan but she got obsessed with Harry was it? And tbf to most of them they’re adults with very adult lives and there’s James and Emily...... would make you feel very weird as a parent. (Makes me feel incredibly uncomfortable and I don’t know either of them)
It must be weird for the guys that an crazed/obsessed fan is dating one of your ex band members. You know what her intentions are/were and it’s not real it’s more an of idolisation of someone that true feelings and James was dumb enough to fall for that. Then again he probably likes someone idolising him!

Reactions: 10
It’s becoming painfully obvious she’s struggle to know who her viewers are/hold on to them.

Swap box with a kid one week, high end designer shopping the next. Unless she’s getting paid to do something, Emily has no idea what works on her channel.

There is zero consistency with content at the mo and whilst we’ve known that be the case for a long time, I think she’s going to really struggle come normality reassuming because a lot of others seem to have used this time really well to hone in on viewership and build loyalty whereas it seems Emily is coasting somewhat.

Reactions: 15
She’s asking who people’s favourite US you tubers are now as she needs “inspo” 🙄 firstly, you tube and Instagram is her job? How is she that bad at coming up with ideas and if she is, maybe it’s a sign to give up and start looking for another job! Secondly, why have they got to be from the US? She is literally obsessed!!

• Sick
Oh my god yes, so embarrassing!! She just sounded like she was copying Josie. Do her parents not watch and think - girl, you're from Northampton, you do not sound like that.
I am not that familiar with josie, I know she got called out over lack of blm support and is a freddymylove impersonator, but after Emily's designer shopping village meet up josie's house reno video started playing, and her mother didn't sound anything like josie either.

Honestly, that faux upper middle class accent they do now sounds all wrong, and is a little jarring. They should listen to sunbeamsjess if they want to hone their accents. 🤪

Reactions: 3
I think it was danny she was obsessed with and she asked him to prom 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I don’t think she’s that big a fan of McFly anymore, she’s all about that up and coming indie artist who no one has heard of...Jesse MCartney.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Georgia is beaaaaautifullllll
Ok so I’ve gotta ask, a few people on here have quoted your comments, replying jokingly with comments about you speaking to James in his DMs, I’m not sure if you’ve seen them, and last thread there was a whole conversation about it - is it true? What was said?! You can’t tell us that and then never mention it again girl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok so I’ve gotta ask, a few people on here have quoted your comments, replying jokingly with comments about you speaking to James in his DMs, I’m not sure if you’ve seen them, and last thread there was a whole conversation about it - is it true? What was said?! You can’t tell us that and then never mention it again girl 😂
Merci! I was waiting for someone to address it because 😭
No big deal if you lied and got caught out but ignoring the regular references to it ... and then popping up every other day... 😅 girl, why??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I haven’t watched her in a while used to in small doses but omg! Having just looked at her insta I am shocked! How are people around her not noticing, this woman 100% has an ED! She should be advised to stay off social media and get help, this isn’t a recent thing she’s clearly been going down hill for a while but wow I am disgusted her own family who she is living with cannot see how unwell she is.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.