Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must have some equivalent services though because in Australia they have foxtel, in America it could have been on HBO or something as a lot of the sky channels here broadcast American tv channels, I’ll be very surprised that he’s come back!
I was going to post about the sky thing the other day and then I though nah, he's probably not back but then I saw the thing about it being midnight this morning which would mean he is back.

Reactions: 4
Completely random but I've not looked at Emilys thread or videos for ages - since when do they have a hamster? I'm assuming it belongs to Sophie? And is she still pretending that her and James are still good? 😅

Reactions: 5
Hes back to see his family, will tag seeing Emily onto it. fly back to the US and carry on cheating

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As if she is going to dye her hair....🙄 she is far too boring for that, I don’t know why she constantly hints at it....it’s never going to happen! Which is fine, I’ve always dyed mine every colour under the sun over the years because that’s what I like to do, I like change and really what’s the worst that can happen! Other people I know like her have never done it either, but they don’t constantly go on about it 🙄 or hint that they might when we all know they won’t! I honestly would love to be a fly on the wall at her house for a week to see what she actually bloody does all day.....she just seems so boring!!

Reactions: 10
All she is gonna do is get a trim... that’s all she ever gets done

Reactions: 13
Agreed. I see so many comments saying she looks emaciated and like a bag on bones, I just don’t see it. Like many other people on here I’ve had an ED, which doesn’t qualify me to judge if she has one or not, but I just don’t see the “wasting away” that so many call out.
she doesn’t look gaunt, she doesn’t look unwell, she’s a slim girl with clear issues around food but she doesn’t look sick in the slightest.

Reactions: 12
God imagine if he’s come back to surprise her for her birthday. I dont think i could cope with her gloating, the instagrams, the tiktoks, the youtube videos dear god make it stop please

I’ve posted a pic in here from her tiktok twice and deleted it straight after because I didn’t want to offend anyone, I know weight is a very sensitive subject for many (me included). I do see her as very thin, but I’ve never been skinny so maybe I just have a skewed viewpoint. But I realised I would never outright call someone “too fat”, so therefore it’s also not ok for me to call someone “too skinny”. I really do hope she’s okay, in terms of health and her relationship with waste of time James. It’s sad thinking about how different she is now compared to the Emily I used to love watching years ago

Surely he could have come back a week before and isolated so he could see emily on her birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it hotel quarantine for arrivals from the US? Or just at home? I wonder where he is?!

Reactions: 2
Is it hotel quarantine for arrivals from the US? Or just at home? I wonder where he is?!
I don't think the US is on the hotel quarantine list, I'm open to be corrected on this though.

I think he's at his parents home in Southend. From Instagram it looks like Chris has been living down in Cornwall during this lockdown with his girlfriend and having a great time.

What's the deal with the current restrictions (so hard to keep up!) would either of them be allowed to travel to see the other or is that only allowed from next week? I also don't think homes are allowed mix for overnight visits....so even if they do see each-other I don't think they'll broadcast that because being caught out going to Cornwall last year really pissed James off.

Will be interesting to see what becomes of them now that he's back and neither of them have their own home, unless James kicks Chris out or they rent somewhere.

I was starting to get so bored of Emily so this is a great plot twist!!😂

Reactions: 8
I don't think the US is on the hotel quarantine list, I'm open to be corrected on this though.

I think he's at his parents home in Southend. From Instagram it looks like Chris has been living down in Cornwall during this lockdown with his girlfriend and having a great time.

What's the deal with the current restrictions (so hard to keep up!) would either of them be allowed to travel to see the other or is that only allowed from next week? I also don't think homes are allowed mix for overnight visits....so even if they do see each-other I don't think they'll broadcast that because being caught out going to Cornwall last year really pissed James off.

Will be interesting to see what becomes of them now that he's back and neither of them have their own home, unless James kicks Chris out or they rent somewhere.

I was starting to get so bored of Emily so this is a great plot twist!!😂
you are correct USA isn’t on the red ban list and he can quarantine where he’s going to stay or at a hotel it says on gov website

you can currently only see people from other households in an outdoor setting so they could do that. Overnight stays are allowed next week but only for same households

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.