Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why am I really struggling to believe James bought that? Wouldn’t put it past her to have bought it herself.

Reactions: 15
OF COURSE she has a “sales associate “ to hand for all her channel needs... could she actually get any more vapid?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why am I really struggling to believe James bought that? Wouldn’t put it past her to have bought it herself.
James watching the video only to discover that he bought her a Chanel bag... lol jk, James doesn’t watch her videos!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We where right about James getting her a chanel bag for her bday🥴well done gang
I’m sure a while ago he said he’d get her the Chanel bag she wanted if she did something on Instagram or something so it wasn’t really a birthday gift... or maybe it was another Chanel thing?! I can’t remember

Reactions: 3
Their relationship is so transactional. I'm mortified for the two of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I thought he said he would buy her a pink lady dior if she posted a horrible photo to Instagram but either way it was a luxury handbag and she was so desperate she did it straight away.

Reactions: 7
That bag is £3.5K 😵 I’ve not seen a hint of personality/excitement from Emily in over a year until she talked about that bag. Can you be any more materialistic 🤮

So her what I got for my birthday really does show how materialistic she is. When she mentioned that her friends got her a plant and a card as well as another gift she was like ‘but we’re here to talk about the gifts’. Emily a plant is literally a gift, but because it’s not crazy expensive she doesn’t care!

Also I do like the bag, but I have no doubt that she dropped hundreds of hints to her boyfriend that he needed to get her a bag. He did not come up with that idea on his own!
I will say the cake he got made in the shape of the bag was a sweet gesture because her gift couldn’t arrive in time but again I’m dubious about how much of that was actually his idea. And also having a Chanel sales associate? I’m sorry what 🙄 she thinks she’s famous.

Also the constant ‘my boyfriend’ really bugs me. Emily literally everyone and their grandmother knows who your boyfriend is. Just shut up and call him James like a normal person. It’s not some massive secret, you’ve literally filmed him in his underwear.

Reactions: 25
She should have said "my sugar daddy" instead

Again, i couldn't sit through her vid. Its painfully boring. I did hit dislike though.

No apart of this thread but why is this girl spears moving. In b out her parents house. I swear whenever I see her she’s moving again

No apart of this thread but why is this girl spears moving. In b out her parents house. I swear whenever I see her she’s moving again
Honestly, she's just waiting around for the green light for James to actually commit and let her move into his LA home. But he only wants her temporarily, for his needs and music promotion. She's basically pretending to love being around her family atm.

Reactions: 8
I mean we all knew the bag was coming but anyone else floored by the duck egg section?

Clearly she hasn’t learnt from getting a bleeping dog she palmed off on her parents when it didn’t suit her lifestyle anymore, she’s going to try and hatch ducks to take a couple of shots for insta with before ditching them with her nan too.

Wish she cared as much about animals that actually have the ability to show her affection than she does her flakey ass sugar daddy.

She’s actually an absolute cretin.

Reactions: 25
I'd swap that bag for some actual time with my boyfriend any day. I'm assuming that he's actually spent some time with her since she's been home but its hard to tell. Their relationship is so weird!

Also anyone who is more excited about an ugly bag that their bf coming home cannot be in love with their bf.

Reactions: 15
That bag is £3.5K 😵 I’ve not seen a hint of personality/excitement from Emily in over a year until she talked about that bag. Can you be any more materialistic 🤮
I'd have to work for 3 months to afford it 😅 what a waste of money

Reactions: 3
So her what I got for my birthday really does show how materialistic she is. When she mentioned that her friends got her a plant and a card as well as another gift she was like ‘but we’re here to talk about the gifts’. Emily a plant is literally a gift, but because it’s not crazy expensive she doesn’t care!
I noticed this too, how ungrateful can you sound o_O

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.