Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DC6060A1-CF18-4BE8-889A-8DCF72AA04C1.png
Made an account just to post this, am normally just a lurker, came across this TikTok on my fyp, clearly she is triggering to so many people, why isn’t something being done or said it’s so frustrating and unfair on all the viewers she is harmful to, I can’t decide whether she is aware of how triggering her content is or if she is that naive

Reactions: 25
If I sat on her she would die 😖😖😖
Yea she looks way too thin here...I have a few friends that are annoying thin and just very small boned you can tell, my cousin is the same and she feels like she would break if you hug her but she has always been that way and my uncle is the same, it’s just how she is and she makes real effort to try and put weight on so she doesn’t look like this! But none of these people have problems with food and they are just naturally slim which I think Emily probably is but there’s beings naturally slim and then there’s being underweight and having issues which it does seem like she is having at the moment which is sad because Altho I find her massively irritating and stuck up, I wouldn’t wish anyone to be unwell so I hope she is getting help from somewhere!!

Reactions: 8
i just feel sorry for her sister - imagine having Emily as your sister to look up to.. she will no doubt grow up insecure

Reactions: 15
If you want to be thin, go be thin. I don't care for this woman. What frustrates me is she unabashedly advertises it like some great achievement! The only reason she put the screenshot there of her size. She could have said size down. It's disgusting that she wears her unhealthy lifestyle like a crown. Flaunts it. Perpetuates it.

Reactions: 19
i just feel sorry for her sister - imagine having Emily as your sister to look up to.. she will no doubt grow up insecure
I think Sophie knows Emily is Ill/is full of bullshit, she seems strong and self assured and we’ve seen her just dismiss Emily in vlogs, she seems over her

Reactions: 14
I’ve just done the same but had this come back

Okay is it just me or has the story actually gone?? Maybe insta have blocked it from me?
It’s still there for me so they’ve just hidden it for you.

It actually breaks my heart, I don’t have an Ed myself but my best friend does and I’ve watched her lose so much weight before and it’s scary because there’s nothing you can do. The person has to want to get better. Clearly emily doesn’t and it doesn’t help that she’s an adult - her parents and friends cannot force her to get medical help. Emily is a bit of a twit at times but I really wouldn’t wish this on anyone 💔

Reactions: 5
I reported them both and apparently it doesn’t break Instagram’s community guidelines….. so she will continue to be allowed to post this sort of thing

Reactions: 2
This is Lululemons size chart.. I’m seriously worries if thats her size, even if shes just using the US size instead of the uk one (which would be a uk 4 i think?) to seem thinner thats NOT healthy.
Some people are naturally slim and petite but Emily isn’t one of them. I didn’t see it before, even a few months back i thought she was slim but not unwell, but now.. God i hope she gets help😔

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I get some people are naturally very very slim/bony looking, but the fact we've seen Emily get thinner is the worrying factor

Someone needs to call her out in her personal life

Reactions: 17
I get some people are naturally very very slim/bony looking, but the fact we've seen Emily get thinner is the worrying factor

Someone needs to call her out in her personal life
This. It's not that shes thin so much as the fact we've seen that she maintained a higher (healthier) weight for a long time before losing to this point.

Reactions: 11
I saw the Lulu Lemon stories last night, you could see her hip bones through the material of the leggings.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Saw one of her videos in the thumbnail list of recommended only YT earlier and did a double take as I thought Eugenia Cooney had gone brunette!

Reactions: 7
I find it so hard seeing emily in this state. I’ve in a way grown up with her and over the past year steered away from watching her videos because I found her difficult to watch. Seeing how she looks now is heartbreaking and I really hope she gets the help she so desperately needs before it gets out of control.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.