Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put a list on her home account and it’s nonsense. Lists external doors three times?!
What is the point of this boring rambling list? This is very hard to visualise, surely it would be far more interesting to show some before photos and footage. I don't understand why she doesn't do some proper vlog content that for once would be semi interesting?

wtf.JPG

City breaks, specifically American ones, do not count as holidays. Oh OK, so being in NYC (her 2nd home guys!!!!) doing nothing except eat and shop does not count as a holiday. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
She just goes from one thing to another. “I don’t count America as a holiday but Maldives is out of this world”. Ok but Maldives isn’t in america so whys she just randomly made that link lol? I’m sure it’s just desperation to remind us as many times as she can that she’s been to the Maldives

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is the point of this boring rambling list? This is very hard to visualise, surely it would be far more interesting to show some before photos and footage. I don't understand why she doesn't do some proper vlog content that for once would be semi interesting?

View attachment 275310

City breaks, specifically American ones, do not count as holidays. Oh OK, so being in NYC (her 2nd home guys!!!!) doing nothing except eat and shop does not count as a holiday. :rolleyes:
Seems it’s a list of work to beg to get done! I thought her reno was starting this week as well. She’s clearly trying to blag the same builder who did Olivia Bowens house up.... why he’s working with this orange slob who has no influence gawd knows.

haha I read that rubbish about travel. Going to the USA is not a holiday? How bleeping idiotic and privileged. She was bragging having been to nyc ten times the other day. Most people would see going to nyc as a big holiday because it’s expensive. She really has zero tact.

Reactions: 7
Her whole Q&A is desperation. Desperation to tag restaurants, mention places she has been, swipe up to blog posts (that are full of links), desperation to show that she is doing something other than making reels at home about dried fruit and being sent free orange juice.
She looks really dead behind the eyes at the moment.

That list of renovations is ridiculous. Who buys a house that needs no work done (and pays a price accordingly) to do all that? Girl must have a serious amount of money to spend. Good luck doing that in winter though while we are going into more restrictions! Knob.

Reactions: 4
It made me laugh when she answered a work question about her brand consulting that she is “helping ideas” and the work involves “the client chooses their topic and they pick my brain”. Very specific then?! And in answer to how she became a digital creator that she works tirelessly and beats herself up.

sorry hun but you need to be harder on yourself. Em‘s content is rubbish. She is losing followers despite running an ad to gain more followers (Pizza Hut ad). Blog needs a full revamp and photography skills need improvement for starters. The content produced is sloppy and 2nd rate and it’s obvious all the you tube hauls get sent back. So many lies and fakery that people can see through as well.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Oh dear.... Its bad when Army soldier Trooper Dent comes off 1000% better and likeable in this video. The person who did the subtitles totally took the piss out of em too *squealing*.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh dear.... Its bad when Army solider Trooper Dent comes off 1000% better and likeable in this video. The person who did the subtitles totally took the piss out of em too *squealing*.

Oh my god. This made a complete fool out of her... LOL. Remember when she was filming this and we didn't know what it was for?

Shes replying to comments as well, just cant help herself!
She is an idiot.

Reactions: 3
She will be monitoring the comments like a hawk and anyone that says anything she doesn’t like will be responded too!

Oh dear.... Its bad when Army soldier Trooper Dent comes off 1000% better and likeable in this video. The person who did the subtitles totally took the piss out of em too *squealing*.

“I haven’t been without my phone for like, 25 years” 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Left her back door unlocked last night... adulting SO hard. Not sure why you'd broadcast that on your social media but there you go.

Reactions: 8
What makes me laugh is that she says the sky looks nicer with no filter but will go the beautiful places like the Maldives etc and filter the f#ck out of her pictures

She’s lost 200 followers in the last 7 days. Not surprising given that she considers pretending to be Mary Poppins as content creating.

Reactions: 5

View attachment 275310

God she talks some tit

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.