Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon they all detest her. She thinks it’s because she loves too hard and wears her heart on her sleeve. But actually it’s because she is an annoying twit that gives them all a worse name than they already have 😂 when you keep losing friends , at some point you need to look at what the common denominator is. In this case it is most definitely her!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would love to know what other influencers opinions are of her? Any of influencers on here to shed some light? 👀

I also wonder what actually happened between her and Inthefrow.
Other influencers definitely can’t stand her I reckon, she makes their career look cheap and I don’t think any of them wish to associate with her. I think she falls out with everyone because she’s so bleeping needy and grown adults haven’t got time for her tit.

Reactions: 4
She just seems so self obsessed needy and dramatic. Most people haven’t got time for friends like that because you always find it’s not a friendship. It’s about giving that person an ego boost and compliments all the time. She admits she sends loads of messages in one go.., sounds so tiring. And the amount of blog posts she has written about other women not liking her, friends not liking her posts... so petty, and basically her argument is always other women hate me, poor me, such a victim waaah. Instead of realising that she’s just an annoying self centred brat. Shes one of those people that is your friend because of what she can gain from you, in the case of other influencers she wants clout, a like back, a comment on her page, a re post. That’s not what friendship is about! And no one is required to do those things as a mark of being a friend anyway. Did she ever invite any friends to her old flat?? I can’t remember if so.

She just seems so self obsessed needy and dramatic. Most people haven’t got time for friends like that because you always find it’s not a friendship. It’s about giving that person an ego boost and compliments all the time. She admits she sends loads of messages in one go.., sounds so tiring. And the amount of blog posts she has written about other women not liking her, friends not liking her posts... so petty, and basically her argument is always other women hate me, poor me, such a victim waaah. Instead of realising that she’s just an annoying self centred brat. Shes one of those people that is your friend because of what she can gain from you, in the case of other influencers she wants clout, a like back, a comment on her page, a re post. That’s not what friendship is about! And no one is required to do those things as a mark of being a friend anyway. Did she ever invite any friends to her old flat?? I can’t remember if so.
And if it is not messages, she says she sends loads of voice notes. I imagine she is needy and demanding, and always looking for validation which would be tiresome.

Reactions: 2
Crying then grinning manically whilst working out. She’s one extreme to the other.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Not posting for attention. But still took a photo of herself crying. And posted it. Ok.

Just seen her latest reel. Looks like all those River Island clothes she's been sharing on her stories were sent to her for free. Never saw her disclose any of them :rolleyes:

• Angry
Just seen her latest reel. Looks like all those River Island clothes she's been sharing on her stories were sent to her for free. Never saw her disclose any of them :rolleyes:
Yep. She even has a reel with the Sparkle RI dress and says you can get it via link in bio or blog or something. No ad declared anywhere. If she edits it now to include Ad we will know she definaty reads here!

Not posting for attention. But still took a photo of herself crying. And posted it. Ok.
What an attention seeking bleep. Crying to drive up engagement has to be an all time low, even lower then advertising cereal that makes you 💩

She is emotionally ******** (apologies if the word offends) I blame her mother for not telling her what a spoilt brat she is.

The crying post is so contrived. Remember last week on the QuickBooks Q&A, she said her followers like to see all types of content from lifestyle to her crying? And we on here were like "crying? She's never shared herself crying." And here we are, a crying post today.

• Wow
Another day another take out. Was she always this bad? Getting take out every night for your evening meal is excessive as it is but to have it for breakfasts and lunches etc is so over the top?! It’s like they both moved out and can’t cook a meal between them. Or if they do its about one meal a week that is cooked. Imagine spending all that money on a kitchen refurb when you don’t even use the kitchen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another day another take out. Was she always this bad? Getting take out every night for your evening meal is excessive as it is but to have it for breakfasts and lunches etc is so over the top?! It’s like they both moved out and can’t cook a meal between them. Or if they do its about one meal a week that is cooked. Imagine spending all that money on a kitchen refurb when you don’t even use the kitchen 😂
I think she may have had the same amount before except she was going out to restaurants every day and that doesn't quite look as bad as takeout every day. I don't know how she eats that every day though. I know if I am on vacation and eating out every day, by the end I feel sluggish (even if it's good food) and look forward to cooking at home lol.

This scrounger refuses to soak her gel polish off and will leave it hanging on until she’s gifted an appointment. It’s vile.
Her nails are disgusting. I feel nails say a lot about a person's cleanliness.

It completely baffles me how she managed to get that mortgage, but apparently she did.
I think she may have had the same amount before except she was going out to restaurants every day and that doesn't quite look as bad as takeout every day. I don't know how she eats that every day though. I know if I am on vacation and eating out every day, by the end I feel sluggish (even if it's good food) and look forward to cooking at home lol.

Her nails are disgusting. I feel nails say a lot about a person's cleanliness.
Definitely agree! I love eating out but I think if you were doing it all the time then you would get bored of it and it would lose the novelty factor for sure. She could be doing so much homecooking content like fakeaways and stuff, but she's just too lazy/loves a freebie too much!

It completely baffles me how she managed to get that mortgage, but apparently she did.

Definitely agree! I love eating out but I think if you were doing it all the time then you would get bored of it and it would lose the novelty factor for sure. She could be doing so much homecooking content like fakeaways and stuff, but she's just too lazy/loves a freebie too much!
Yes! We have not ate out since March and we've got a few takeaways but always made new stuff at home...like pizzas, Mexican good, focaccia. And the proper stuff, none of that weird "healthy" stuff she does. She could do that and make content but she won't.

I entered a competition on Insta recently and no word of a lie saw that Em Sheldon had commented and entered it too. I was like 'hang on she's an influencer with loads of money and she gets tonnes of stuff for free…...why is she entering this competition?!'

I've never followed her but thought I'd pop my head in here and can't say I'm surprised by any of it. bleeping shameless.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if there is anything in the history of the internet that Em Sheldon hasn’t commented on! That’s why her body needs so much rest. She’s up half the night stalking the entire internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.