Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
What is she on about in her latest stories?! Does she really expect people to believe that 1000s of people message her for links when she can’t even get 1000 likes on most of her content?! The speed at which she replies to anything does not tie with someone receiving 1000s of messages daily. Em everyone and their dog knows why you post 10 times more affiliate links than anyone else. And it’s not to help people who love to sale shop.

Also what people are talking about at the moment is whether this virus will mean we can’t have a normal Christmas and how sad that is going to be. No one is talking about leather leggings.

Even that picture from three years ago is sloppy. Her dress is wonky at the back! She’s always been a train wreck.

Reactions: 9

Lechat

VIP Member
Always been the same, take a look at this exchange..
wow what a bitch! Fair question from the woman that asked and she gets back that shit. “I don’t deal with that side” “I’ve done nothing wrong” “seems like hate” “I find this tweet slanderous”.... has she ever listened to herself?! Made herself the victims rather than take ownership and say sorry you’re right, we haven’t been inclusive enough.
that was in 2012 and I don’t think she’s changed one bit. No wonder that site closed down

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I feel like Em’s just had her day with ‘influencing’. She’s been blogging/vlogging or whatever for a long time and I just feel like she’s flogging a dead horse at this point.

I don’t mean to be rude. But really. This account- it’s literally the B&M of Instagram. I watch very periodically to get the “omg thank god that’s not me hit”. But it’s just so low rent. And it makes me feel good at just how bad it is.
Thing is - and this is my conundrum- she is literally a whatever comes my way I will ad. And every company can’t get anything from it. But it keeps happening. It’s just inconceivable

I think my summary is - she won’t stop Cus he keeps getting ads and gifts everyday and for that fair play. But and it’s a HUGE but she needs to stop being so cheap. So everything. So orange.
Get some class. Focus. Pick. Don’t just chase the free package. Demand a fee because it’s a fee for something as right now it’s literally send me some shit. Hashtag ad. Hashtag make it orange. Hashtag make me look council.

btw kudos though. B and M is doing well and it’s a market. Just make sure you realise what you aspire to

Reactions: 8

Lechat

VIP Member
She is 100% a bully and has a nasty side. all reports from anyone who has interacted with her or asked a question have been met with aggression and threats. She must be so insecure and unhappy to lash out. It also makes me think the reason many influencers have distanced themselves from her is because of this and how fake she is.

😂 she can’t keep away
I don’t believe this at all. And even if he hasn’t got it, he could just be asymptomatic and have spread it to the family. no one would know if it came from him if he has no symptoms. She’s so dumb and desperate to cover up all the mixing she and brother Shel did.

Tree_

VIP Member
Richmond Park one day, Hampstead and Primrose Hill the next....did Em miss the 4 week lockdown announcement telling people to stay home and avoid unnecessary travel?
Astounding turn of events from the "suuuper cautious " girl who would not even leave her flat to do a food shop
Don't worry about her though. She's following the rules. Alongside her family her apparently followed the rules and still have it. Hmmm. But don't worry about her.

• Haha

doddler

She’s put a story of her hoovering on her home account and put “anyone else do this? Adulting”. Anyone else do what? Hoover? Whys that even a question?

• Haha

salbry

It’s time Em admitted defeat and joined the real world of workers. She could probably get a marketing manager or social media manager job. She’s certainly not an ‘influencer’ anymore.

doddler

her morning stories saying to listen to your body and have extra time in bed wind me up.
She is SO out of touch with reality. She has no idea of real work or a career. She had 10 mins extra in bed and said "listen to your body." And "this is the one time in our lives where we don't have to be rushing everywhere." Yeah, maybe in her small "influencer" world. She isn't even really working now. All she does is receive PR packages...that isn't a job. Cue a tweet or post in 3, 2, 1 about how being an influenza is "soooo hard and a real job." My husband still has to be up at 5:30 am for 7 am video meetings or going into the office a few days a week. She is a dolt.
yeah she winds me up when she says this. for most people an extra 10 mins in bed = being late for work. sorry boss I listened to my body and stayed in bed.

zero clue about the real world. at least other influencers pretend to have a clue, she just lives in her own little #gifted world.

• Heart

Heyyou

Chatty Member
She said she knew who I was and had been tracking me for a while and that she'd tell everyone I was a troll. My comments have been very fair and nothing I wouldn't say to her face. I swear the IP data would be impossible to pinpoint the exact person. My boyfriend works in tech and says its a load of bollocks. She must rely on people using similar usernames across different platforms to work out who they are
It’s okay for her to gossip about contestants from Love Island on twitter? Slate people publicly for doing diet shake ads? Slag off restaurants and leave them shit reviews if they’re not submissive to her demands. But anyone dare comments about the way she conducts herself on the internet and she goes mental?! Get a grip of yourself Emma.

@Bunny94 did she respond to the point about her buying followers?

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Its frightening how criticism is now likened to hate and trolling isn't it. I come from a super corporate background where quarterly appraisals were the norm and i have to say, it gives you that teary lump in the back of your throat when someone pulls you up on something. But isn't that how we grow and improve. Not talking about straight up abuse here as that is never ok.

I find it hard that she can't sit back and look at her own career, her sponsors, her engagement, her growth and not see that something isn't working. Why must it all be sugar coated? Is this sustainable for the next 20-30 years? But its always someone else's fault with her. They must be bitter, jealous, a hater etc etc. Maybe just maybe that isn't the case?

Also i genuinely don't give a fuck if she knows who I am, where I'm located. So. fucking. what.

• Heart

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
THE MENTAL GYMNASTICS TO AVOID CALLING IT A FLAT. ITS A FLAT.
My eyes can’t roll back any damn further into my head 🙄😂 Also I love how she specifies the front door...doesn’t every single person with a roof over their head have a front door? Like technically everyone has a front door to their living quarters even in an apartment building??

• Haha
  • Heart

Heyyou

Chatty Member
Got ice delivered for a “shoot”.. shoot meaning Matt recording her posing like a lunatic in the corner of her kitchen whilst pouring a drink that she would never buy. 😂

• Haha

Sazoflora

hahahahaha, just shows how fake she is.

Also, she always touches her head and hair it gives off very insecure vibes to me.

I have so many questions.
Is she trolling us when she keeps repeating the word clean?
The house still looks messy to me..
Why does she always blame the house for the fact it’s dirty? She said the same about the old flat, pretty sure it’s down to the occupants 😂
Why not clean the hob daily?
Do cleaning products have a sell by date?
Why does she look so fed up?
It looks like a newish house, why would it need a full re-wire?
I’m sure there are more questions haha she just baffles me

• Haha
  • Heart