Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posted on one of her stories about her being fully qualified etc and that it's vital to your training that you listen and follow the plans of those that are qualified, and she then said 'unlike some instagrammers who post videos of themselves doing manic workouts for you to follow'

Didn't specifically call her out but was around the time that she was doing it, she then stopped almost immediately..

Reactions: 7
I remember that post by Alice. It was pretty spot on about people like Em (although not specifically calling out anyone in particular). The thing is that Em is free to share the fact that she works out lots. Its a good thing to want to keep fit. But she has no business sharing workouts as if she is some kind of authority or someone to take advice from. And equally people shouldn't look to her for that type of content either as she has no qualifications, just an enjoyment of fitness. Her form isn't great either and the followers that she has that actually don't hate follow are likely to be young and impressionable!

There is some fantastic fitness content out there and Em is not part of it. As evidenced by the absolutely appalling views she got on her fitness live!

Also what is with the cringe sucking in of her stomach and fake laugh. Just awful.

Reactions: 5
I remember that post by Alice. It was pretty spot on about people like Em (although not specifically calling out anyone in particular). The thing is that Em is free to share the fact that she works out lots. Its a good thing to want to keep fit. But she has no business sharing workouts as if she is some kind of authority or someone to take advice from. And equally people shouldn't look to her for that type of content either as she has no qualifications, just an enjoyment of fitness. Her form isn't great either and the followers that she has that actually don't hate follow are likely to be young and impressionable!

There is some fantastic fitness content out there and Em is not part of it. As evidenced by the absolutely appalling views she got on her fitness live!

Also what is with the cringe sucking in of her stomach and fake laugh. Just awful.
I feel like if she really has an interest in fitness then she could train to be a personal trainer. With the pandemic happening she hasn't got much else going on so she has time to study.

Reactions: 3
Haha amazing! It’s funny that em has stopped her workouts after that post by Alice then. clearly realised she shouldn’t be sharing what she does as she has no qualifications. I also think she wants to hide the flat, because its such a mess and has no furniture.

her content is proper dire at the moment, she barely has anything to share. Wonder whats really going on behind the scenes.

Reactions: 9
Haha amazing! It’s funny that em has stopped her workouts after that post by Alice then. clearly realised she shouldn’t be sharing what she does as she has no qualifications. I also think she wants to hide the flat, because its such a mess and has no furniture.

her content is proper dire at the moment, she barely has anything to share. Wonder whats really going on behind the scenes.
Yes, I loved Alice for saying that. Good on her.

Em gets gifted SO much stuff. Honestly, I hate clutter and the amount of tit she has lying around would give me anxiety.

Reactions: 1
Still don't understand the lack of furniture. Just how does she actually live like that!

I can't imagine her putting the effort in to become a personal trainer. Too much like hard work.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Still don't understand the lack of furniture. Just how does she actually live like that!

I can't imagine her putting the effort in to become a personal trainer. Too much like hard work.
she wants it all gifted that’s why she hasn’t brought it yet....

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand the lack of furniture either! Bragging she’s paid a deposit on a kitchen.... surely a bed was a bigger priority? It’s pretty clear nothing is going to happen before Xmas now. She’s barely mentioning all this ripping out she had planned.

Lol. Nothing is getting ripped out. It's all just begging for free furniture. Sloppy nasty ass witch

• Haha
She’s pushing 30 and gives herself a pat on the back if she wakes up before 8.30am.

I saw a podcast she did in April 2019. She had 110k followers on insta at the time. She’s only grown 7k in a year and a half. If that’s not enough to make her re think her “job” I don’t know what is. She really is bottom of the barrel.

• Heart
This pandemic has really exposed her. Her content is getting worse and actually she’s barely had any ads.
She mentioned recently helping Matts business so I wonder if she spends more time on that now? As otherwise what else does she do all day.

and yeah at 27 imagine congratulating yourself on being up at 8.30am 🤣🤣

• Haha
She has so many examples of good and successful influencers around her and yet can't get it right. The linking to stuff saying it is 'the dream' etc is just so offputting when clearly she hasn't actually bought it herself and the picture is of the model on the website. It is so obviously money grabbing. Now is a time when good influencers are focusing on styling existing pieces they own (or at least pushing that as a way to do things rather than buying new) and still providing current links to similar items. Em wouldn't know about styling if it hit her in the face. She has zero fashion sense. I'm actually bloody impressed she managed to buy a place in London! Its downhill from here...

Her content is just so chaotic and sloppy. If you look at her highlights saved at the top of the Instagram page, she has literally hundreds because she’s on the flog every bleeping day.
Like today she’s shilling Kiehls, and we’ve had like posts for three days with links but no actual content reviewing the product or explaining why it’s good. She’s so lazy. Next week it will be Nike trainers again 🤣🤣 and the Black Friday sales. Bet that’s her favourite time to flog flog flog.

like this story...I can promise no one wants to see her orange head pouting to flog a mascara. Can she not see why it’s so off putting??

Attachments

Anyone else just find it so wrong and disrespectful of privacy to take pictures of another persons house and post it on social media? I would be so pissed off to see my house on an influencers feed/stories!!

Reactions: 10
Anyone else just find it so wrong and disrespectful of privacy to take pictures of another persons house and post it on social media? I would be so pissed off to see my house on an influencers feed/stories!!
Yes! I think this ALL THE TIME!

Reactions: 2
One issue with her is laziness. You can tell as a consumer how little effort has been put into something and consumers switch off (I was one of those) I get the impression she is very unproductive. She is probably able to fill her day faffing around doing anything but adding value to her business.

Second issue is she has no real ‘craft’ she has spent so many years being a ‘Jack of all trades, master of none’.

Third is she has no idea how to create content full stop. No real creative flair and for me it has been VERY telling that she had the prime opportunity to create a real money generator from having a home account and she couldn’t even do that properly. I know people who have had zero influencer backgrounds explode online with their home accounts and have features in magazine etc. Plus they do this part time. I think at this stage she REALLY needs to take some time out and re-evaluate her content and direction or things will get very sticky soon.

Reactions: 7
One issue with her is laziness. You can tell as a consumer how little effort has been put into something and consumers switch off (I was one of those) I get the impression she is very unproductive. She is probably able to fill her day faffing around doing anything but adding value to her business.

Second issue is she has no real ‘craft’ she has spent so many years being a ‘Jack of all trades, master of none’.

Third is she has no idea how to create content full stop. No real creative flair and for me it has been VERY telling that she had the prime opportunity to create a real money generator from having a home account and she couldn’t even do that properly. I know people who have had zero influencer backgrounds explode online with their home accounts and have features in magazine etc. Plus they do this part time. I think at this stage she REALLY needs to take some time out and re-evaluate her content and direction or things will get very sticky soon.
She has never progressed with her content editing. Even her videos are amature.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.