Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

epl000

VIP Member
Left her back door unlocked last night... adulting SO hard. Not sure why you'd broadcast that on your social media but there you go.

Reactions: 8

Rondoodle

VIP Member
She’s shamelessly tagged all the recommendations she received. Fishing for a gifted meal at this time is just so vile. Why does she keep going on about where she should have been? Doesn’t she realise that we’ve all missed out on things this year?

and why has she appointed herself as some kind of bread crusader? She needs to look at herself and her obsession with food. It’s weird.

• Angry

Rondoodle

VIP Member
This is crazy and desperate. And actually a bit disturbing that she is resorting to making money from unsuspecting people like this. She should be banned from this group by the admin!

Ralphy3

What the literal duck did I just watch with the broom. I’m cringing for her. I actually think she is unwell

• Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
I reckon she will be taking a mix of salary and dividend up to 50k which is the basic rate band. She will also pay corporation tax on company profits. The fact that she has built up reserves in the company means that she hasn’t been clearing out everything and that she makes more than 60k of profit every year (quite a bit more in fact). Her mum and brother are listed as directors too so I reckon she will be paying them a directors salary of 12.5k each too. That alone is 25k of tax deductible expense in itself. So in terms of actual turnover it could be as high as 150 or more!! She defo expenses all her takeaways etc. I reckon she shares so much of her life as she wants to business expense it. So the 50k she withdraws is basically hers to save.

Maybe she took higher to get the mortgage alone? Seeing as it normally done on personal rather than company earnings.

Sorry being boring. This is my job 🤓😎

Dotdot23

Is she fuck doing ‘social media consultancy’ wow she chats soooo much shite!! What would she say to a potential client? Delete any negative replies and then delete the original tweet anyway. Wow she is on another planet!! Crack pot! How the hell does she make a living from this job! She winds me up so much! She’s such a loser!

Magik27

Those messages she always posts where people have asked for her discount code? She 100% sends them to herself from her other accounts. It’s so obvious.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
One of Em's (many) problems is her immaturity and lack of self awareness. She must be just as aware as us of her dwindling numbers but can't seem to tie that to her own behaviour. She is her brand and it is her actions that make people decide whether or not to continue supporting her. If I was losing clients I would need to look at what was going wrong and sometimes that can be an uncomfortable thing to do. She can't seem to work that out though. Maybe she is doing her best. But her best just isn't good enough.

Also why is she now working with Sage when she was working with Quickbooks last week? They are direct competitors! And why has accountancy software got anything to do with her? So weird.

Heyyou

Chatty Member
Oh she’s got some food for a homeless man and of course has to tell the internet.

Edit. She’s had free dinner last night and free lunch and dinner today. Fuck right off with your patronising story telling people to buy food for the homeless when the ONLY reason you live in London is the scrounge food from brands. There is literally no other reason that she had to move from Leeds. Tramp.

• Heart

salbry

Wtf is this. She is so sloppy it is unreal.

She really loves herself... but it somehow also comes across like she is overcompensating and actually not confident.

This song say: "all you bitches want to look like me." Yeah...no.

this is my issue with a lot of her content. It’s really not well done at all. She over filters her photos and it makes her bright orange! And then her video work (tiktok, reels etc.) are just really poorly done and look amateur. Comparing her work to ITF... well there’s just no comparison really and that shows in the quality of brands she’s working with. ITF just collabed with Dior, Em advertised a Morrison’s crumpet. It says it all really.
And now she’s apparently doing social media consulting? What is she consulting them about? How to make yourself look like a trashy oompa lumpa and the best places to purchase followers?

Also why's she trying to say she made herself look that orange just because it's halloween, all of her photos are edited like that and we've been saying for ages how ridiculous it is!! The amount of crap this girl hoards is insane. YSL lipsticks she's literally had for about 5 years, 4 pairs of hair straighteners etc etc

Lechat

VIP Member
So much gold with this dick at the moment but surely the winner of the day is Matts face in the perfume ad. It screams get the fuck off me and get me the fuck out of here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
omg that video... what the hell. It’s so awkward. Look at matts face and body language! And the hug at the end is very one sided.

• Haha

openbook1

VIP Member
She is SO out of touch with reality. She has no idea of real work or a career. She had 10 mins extra in bed and said "listen to your body." And "this is the one time in our lives where we don't have to be rushing everywhere." Yeah, maybe in her small "influencer" world. She isn't even really working now. All she does is receive PR packages...that isn't a job. Cue a tweet or post in 3, 2, 1 about how being an influenza is "soooo hard and a real job." My husband still has to be up at 5:30 am for 7 am video meetings or going into the office a few days a week. She is a dolt.

Attachments

Rondoodle

VIP Member
The Canadian thing is odd. Going to stay in Canada for a few months is not a personality trait!

also so many influencer launches and no one ever sends her them! She’s the bottom of the barrel. More beef jerky anyone?!

Rondoodle

VIP Member
This mornings thoughts: Em says we should take all take some time out. While she is on a gifted stay at the Shangri-La! Does she have no idea about the real world? She also wants praise for having tipped on top of a service charge. While on a gifted stay. We should all be supporting restaurants you know. Says this stupid bitch who takes more freebies than anyone.

What the actual fuckedy fuck?

Also since we commented that she has been losing followers, she has bought herself a whole load!

• Heart

Heyyou

Chatty Member
She chats the most unbelievable amount of shit. Her ‘content’ is dire at this point. She might aswell be selling sky tv in shopping centres. The desperation stinks. Also I think influencers should be made to declare cookies, it’s something that not everyone is aware of and it makes me sick that she’s constantly shilling things that she doesn’t even own. Emma you would not buy a £90 pair of leggings for yourself and we all know it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7