Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh she’s begged a kitchen from the same company as inthefrow!! Copy copy copy!

Reactions: 1
I don’t mean to be rude. But really. This account- it’s literally the B&M of Instagram. I watch very periodically to get the “omg thank god that’s not me hit”. But it’s just so low rent. And it makes me feel good at just how bad it is.
Thing is - and this is my conundrum- she is literally a whatever comes my way I will ad. And every company can’t get anything from it. But it keeps happening. It’s just inconceivable

I think my summary is - she won’t stop Cus he keeps getting ads and gifts everyday and for that fair play. But and it’s a HUGE but she needs to stop being so cheap. So everything. So orange.
Get some class. Focus. Pick. Don’t just chase the free package. Demand a fee because it’s a fee for something as right now it’s literally send me some tit. Hashtag ad. Hashtag make it orange. Hashtag make me look council.

btw kudos though. B and M is doing well and it’s a market. Just make sure you realise what you aspire to

Reactions: 8
I don’t mean to be rude. But really. This account- it’s literally the B&M of Instagram. I watch very periodically to get the “omg thank god that’s not me hit”. But it’s just so low rent. And it makes me feel good at just how bad it is.
Thing is - and this is my conundrum- she is literally a whatever comes my way I will ad. And every company can’t get anything from it. But it keeps happening. It’s just inconceivable

I think my summary is - she won’t stop Cus he keeps getting ads and gifts everyday and for that fair play. But and it’s a HUGE but she needs to stop being so cheap. So everything. So orange.
Get some class. Focus. Pick. Don’t just chase the free package. Demand a fee because it’s a fee for something as right now it’s literally send me some tit. Hashtag ad. Hashtag make it orange. Hashtag make me look council.

btw kudos though. B and M is doing well and it’s a market. Just make sure you realise what you aspire to
She is definitely lowbrow when it comes to IG accounts.

Genuine question - why does she film here self with her head cut out of frame in so many of her videos?!

She’s just posted one on her feed for some shonky poster business that’s paid her £250

Reactions: 2
Because she is shoddy and crap at her job. What an awful ad yesterday. Backed up by a terrible number of likes! So budget. Awful tacky outfits. Just embarrassing.

Reactions: 3
On her home account why did she write ‘my boyfriends a structural engineer and I don’t see him helping me out’ as if you’d admit that, your relationship stinks by the sound of it! No respect between either of you, They should honestly part ways of she feels comfortable even writing that about him on her story!

Reactions: 5
She also seems to think that party wall issues are a 'London problem'. Seriously can someone get this girl a brain? Does she seriously think this project is as simple as putting a glass roof on top of an outside space? She surely realises there is more to it? Also why is she blabbing all over the internet about it and talking about her neighbour. If the neighbour finds out she could be really pissed off. I know I would be!

Yeah third party wall agreements are only needed in London 🧐🧐🧐 what planet is she on? Does she not think people extend their homes elsewhere in the country?

She’s such a head, you don’t need an engineer boyfriend to deal with a third party wall agreement. i think she said a while ago that he didn’t think she could extend into that space, so when she found out she could she acted all superior so he’s prob decided to leave her get on with - says it all really about their relationship.

personally it looks a complete waste to make an office out of that space, looking on the video she showed, it has two down pipes and a soil pipe going into the space. Which would have to be boxed in but with maintenance access for her neighbour and the other flats that go into the soil pipe. If there was a blockage or leak then her office would either stink or get wet and she‘d have to allow the walls of her office to be destroyed to give access.

also there’s a window that the glass roof would cut across. Just don’t get spending money on all of that when she must have enough room to set up a desk in the spare room.

Yeah third party wall agreements are only needed in London 🧐🧐🧐 what planet is she on? Does she not think people extend their homes elsewhere in the country?

She’s such a head, you don’t need an engineer boyfriend to deal with a third party wall agreement. i think she said a while ago that he didn’t think she could extend into that space, so when she found out she could she acted all superior so he’s prob decided to leave her get on with - says it all really about their relationship.

personally it looks a complete waste to make an office out of that space, looking on the video she showed, it has two down pipes and a soil pipe going into the space. Which would have to be boxed in but with maintenance access for her neighbour and the other flats that go into the soil pipe. If there was a blockage or leak then her office would either stink or get wet and she‘d have to allow the walls of her office to be destroyed to give access.

also there’s a window that the glass roof would cut across. Just don’t get spending money on all of that when she must have enough room to set up a desk in the spare room.

That little office room is going to be awful, it looks like her neighbours window looks directly into it so I hope they object! It's just going to be a damp little room. What does she even need an office for she just prances about eating bread all day

Firstly whys she tagging people from 2017 masterchef in every other story lol? after a free meal at their restaurants I assume?

And she’s at it again with the “I slept through my alarm so clearly my body needed a rest, listen to your body guys!!” as if people don’t have actual jobs they need to get up for. she’s so in her own little world it’s unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone accepting free meals right now while everything is going on about children not having enough to eat needs a slap. As do the restaurants offering the meals. If you can give away a free meal, give the ingredients to the bloody food bank and show that you donated. Much better PR.

And as if Marcus Wareing gives two flying fucks about Emma 'Shel Boy' Sheldon!

• Haha
Anyone accepting free meals right now while everything is going on about children not having enough to eat needs a slap. As do the restaurants offering the meals. If you can give away a free meal, give the ingredients to the bloody food bank and show that you donated. Much better PR.

And as if Marcus Wareing gives two flying fucks about Emma 'Shel Boy' Sheldon!
"Shel Boy" always makes me lol.

That little office room is going to be awful, it looks like her neighbours window looks directly into it so I hope they object! It's just going to be a damp little room. What does she even need an office for she just prances about eating bread all day
exactly!! I don’t get how she can put a roof on that space when it cuts across a window. She keeps saying it’s a glass panel going in as a roof but it’ll still need drainage and what about in the summer, will a sweaty sauna! What a waste of money.

Why does she keep saying her neighbours will think they have a toddler because she carved a pumpkin? I mean most parents don’t let their toddlers use sharp knives to cut veg, so I really don’t think her neighbours will think that at all. Or give a flying duck about her pumpkin.

exactly!! I don’t get how she can put a roof on that space when it cuts across a window. She keeps saying it’s a glass panel going in as a roof but it’ll still need drainage and what about in the summer, will a sweaty sauna! What a waste of money.

Why does she keep saying her neighbours will think they have a toddler because she carved a pumpkin? I mean most parents don’t let their toddlers use sharp knives to cut veg, so I really don’t think her neighbours will think that at all. Or give a flying duck about her pumpkin.
She really thinks EVERYONE gives a duck about her when they don't. People have REAL life jobs and problems. They won't give a tit about Emma's pumpkin.

• Haha
She really thinks EVERYONE gives a duck about her when they don't. People have REAL life jobs and problems. They won't give a tit about Emma's pumpkin.
most people prob won’t even notice it or give a duck. Never mind leap to an assumption there’s a child in their flat. Imagine thinking anyone cares!!

Still buying followers! She was at 116k in April, and has lost every follow she’s gained since as she was still at 116k last week, numbers were dropping daily! She’s bought over 1000 followers over the last 10 days.

• Wow
Definitely buying followers. No way are that many people following her. the state of her content for one

That bleeping pumpkin is a disgrace. She is such a bleeping sloppy bleep. Who the duck carves a pumpkin that badly and then puts it on Instagram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.