Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely baffled by this Facebook Live that she's doing. "Ask the expert"... What exactly is Em an expert on?? Shilling? Lying? Tacky styling?
I can’t see many people tuning in for this? Quickbooks looks a good tool for self employed and small businesses but cannot see any of them being helped by Shels advice. Curious to see how many watch it

14 watching on YouTube an 7 on facebook.

shes a whittering mess. She‘s trying to sound like she’s done a lot but she sounds unhinged and bragging. her hair is greasy.

no one has asked any questions on either you tube or Facebook but she says she’s had lots of questions lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I can’t see many people tuning in for this? Quickbooks looks a good tool for self employed and small businesses but cannot see any of them being helped by Shels advice. Curious to see how many watch it

14 watching on YouTube an 7 on facebook.

shes a whittering mess. She‘s trying to sound like she’s done a lot but she sounds unhinged and bragging. her hair is greasy.

no one has asked any questions on either you tube or Facebook but she says she’s had lots of questions lol.
That 21 will include Matt, her mum and her brother.

• Haha
Why is she an expert on blogging?! Also as an accountant, Quickbooks is the worst software. Not surprised that an idiot like Shel is endorsing it!

21 is really rather sad isn't it. Had one of those fleeting moments of feeling sorry for her and then checked myself.

Isn't it odd that she continues to follow this formula of sharing links with no styling tips, pointless food content and general tone deaf oversharing. There are so many good creators/influencers out there that are booming even through this horrible period of Covid. Why doesn't she try to take some inspiration to see if she can turn it around for herself? Watched two excellent Youtube videos this morning about styling with lots of emphasis on existing staple pieces (but also with links to new ones- that just wasn't the focus). Her shares are just so random. So forced. She is just so bad!

Reactions: 4
Matt must be out of work again. He always travels round with her. Both as pathetic as each other

Reactions: 2
If he worked for me and I knew who is girlfriend was on instagram I would fire him as she makes it fairly clear that he spends half his day taking (tit) pictures of her rather than doing the job he is paid to do.

• Haha
If he worked for me and I knew who is girlfriend was on instagram I would fire him as she makes it fairly clear that he spends half his day taking (tit) pictures of her rather than doing the job he is paid to do.
agree! And the fact he runs his own clothing business, actually many jobs don’t allow you to have a second job or you have to declare it because of conflicts of interest and the fact you probably won’t be perform as well.
its not hard to find his employer on LinkedIn to be honest

In fact it’d be karma if someone wrote them a note about their employee, given Em has happily tried to get people in trouble with their employer because of a comment on twitter

agree! And the fact he runs his own clothing business, actually many jobs don’t allow you to have a second job or you have to declare it because of conflicts of interest and the fact you probably won’t be perform as well.
its not hard to find his employer on LinkedIn to be honest

In fact it’d be karma if someone wrote them a note about their employee, given Em has happily tried to get people in trouble with their employer because of a comment on twitter
What did she do?

What did she do?
She has doxxed people online who were gossiping about her and reported them to their employer to try and get them fired. Nasty piece of work.

Am I going crazy or is she repeating herself on her "daily" thoughts now? I swear just a day or two ago, she said the cliche quote about not letting anyone dull your sparkle. She is seriously running out of ideas. It is the same drivel daily.

"Honorary Canadian" and "part Canadian." Shut up, you dolt. You visited for 6 months if that. She is really weird and obsessive... she will pick a subject and speak about it for weeks, then switch to a different one. For example, she has been bringing out the Canadian shite for a week or so now repeatedly, and before that is how New York is her favourite city, etc.

Attachments

Last edited:
Does anyone get this video?? I’m literally 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Canadian thing is odd. Going to stay in Canada for a few months is not a personality trait!

also so many influencer launches and no one ever sends her them! She’s the bottom of the barrel. More beef jerky anyone?!

Reactions: 8
She looks like she is off her bleeping head. I saw it earlier and tried to share but couldn't.
mad isn’t it? What is she doing... I can’t even work out. Is this what she and lodger do at meals?? He films her gurning and pouting into the camera? It’s just so damn weird

The Canadian thing is odd. Going to stay in Canada for a few months is not a personality trait!
👏🏻👏🏻 Omg this totally needed saying! If going to Canada for a term is the most interesting thing about her she needs to develop a new personality and set of hobbies

mad isn’t it? What is she doing... I can’t even work out. Is this what she and lodger do at meals?? He films her gurning and pouting into the camera? It’s just so damn weird

👏🏻👏🏻 Omg this totally needed saying! If going to Canada for a term is the most interesting thing about her she needs to develop a new personality and set of hobbies
She acts like she is on drugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What was she actually doing all day? For someone that says she is so busy she seemed to be doing duck all. Taking pics of trees and other peoples houses. And then a night in while the lodger escapes no doubt
Also why would her dog be obsessed that another dog had the same coat? Does she realise her dog is a DOG? And literally doesn’t know about whether another dog had the same COVERING? duck me Shell, another level of thick today aren’t you

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder what she will do at Christmas if the UK is on lockdown and she isn't allowed to go to Yorkshire? She better practise making a roast. She wouldn't be the kind of person to make the best of it either.

LMAO! 🤣🤣 so true. she’s mad thinking maple the dog cares about another dog wearing a coat. the dog doesn’t have that ability to think! And doesn’t need a video of shel pouting next to this random dog. What was she thinking??

xmas... she will go to her mothers 100% and either lie about it i reckon. The rules currently for Leeds say:

You must not meet socially with friends and family indoors in any setting unless you live with them or have formed a support bubble with them. This includes private homes, and any other indoor venues such as pubs and restaurants.

only single people qualify to form a support bubble, so yeah will be interesting to see what she does because currently it’s not allowed.

today she has done nothing. I honestly think she posts less content at the mo, not sure what she is busy with.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.