Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So something very serious happened last night resulting in her sobbing for the night but she still managed to write out a tweet throwing shade at people for getting on a plane to Dubai?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was totally hoping it would all be gifted. Same with the holidays.

Girl needs to come up with a long term business/life plan. I hope she is ok to be honest as she seems like she is spinning out. My feeling is that she is realising that she is in this quite deep. She now has a huge mortgage to pay. She may have cash in the business for now but the type of ads she is doing right now do not look like they pay much. She isn't spending her time trying to work out how to improve her content is she? She seems to spend her days wandering around London, not really doing much. Why not focus on content rather than stupid stories about buying food that no one cares about.
Agreed I an actually concerned by her. I feel like I have second hand anxiety from the fact that she has taken on that huge mortgage alone without a stable job and is doing all this reno work that will not add value in any way just a money being thrown away. Esp considering I am she bought the house during this years mini house boom and we are heading into a deep and possibly long recession.

I wonder if her change in mood has been her coming to realise the outlook is bleak and she isn’t in a strong position considering the unknown brands she has been working with.

I also have no idea why anyone would gift a sofa when demand has never been so high. The lead times are crazy right now.

I know how you feel. I have a big mortgage on a house (an actual one) in London and it still makes me sweat see the payment go out every month!! And I have a much more stable career!

It also gives me anxiety seeing how much stuff she seems to get every day. WHERE DOES SHE PUT IT ALL??? in 24 hours she has received a huge pack from victor and rolf, a nuface (which are bloody brilliant by the way), silk pillow cases/masks etc, a tea advent calendar, aperol and a christmas jumper and a bottle gin and probably a whole load of other shite that she hasn't shown.

And she says she wants minimal california vibes in her house!!!! ha!

Reactions: 5
@Rondoodle I know where does it go??? The trend now for influencers is that they are telling their PR people now not to send them generic gifted items. Many are not accepting generic gifts as they are ‘saying’ it is for environmental reasons etc. They are doing well enough influencer wise to be choosey. Not our Em though.

Reactions: 2
That stripey Prada bag just doesn’t go with her outfit in her latest reel at all 🙃

That stripey Prada bag just doesn’t go with her outfit in her latest reel at all 🙂

That striped Prada bag doesn’t go with anything, that’s why it was left on the shelf discounted at Bicester village.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It'll be in that room she's using for storage where stuff is just everywhere. I don't know how she lives like that especially when spending so much time at home at the moment. I don't know why she doesn't just buy some ikea wardrobes or something for that room at least as a temporary solution. She probably throws a lot of stuff away too, opens it uses it once then chucks it out with the rubbish. It's such a wasteful culture, I don't know why brands are still pursuing such marketing strategies!

Reactions: 4
Yeah she goes on about wanting no clutter but has accepted big boxes of PR gifts for weeks now! She could refuse them but oh no, she takes everything in. Thing is if she’d bought a smaller place and smaller mortgage, she could have rented a a small office to work and receive PR to which would stop her flat getting cluttered and actually start to be more professional in the work she does.

The mortgage must be a huge burden. But for all we know she might have had a deposit for 100k or more even so she’s in a privileged position compared to a lot of first time Buyers. She should have just moved it and lived with the flat for a bit. Four months living out of boxes whilst no work is going on is a joke.
im extending my house and everything is delayed. The builders and trades say it’s never been busier. My electrician is working 7 days up to xmas as he has so many jobs. Roof joists, plaster, and some other materials had to be ordered well in advance. When we came to order appliances so many were out of stock on or long lead times. She’s is very unrealistic in thinking she could get work done at the snap of her fingers.

That reel! She isn't even in time with the music and there are jumps all over the place. What is the point of doing these? She keeps saying that they take ages. But the end result is just so damn tit. Who are all of these idiots in the comments saying she is creative!!!!!

As for the clutter and excessive PR, she must have a secret ebay account.

• Heart
  • Haha
Are they her on different accounts saying how incredible she is...?

Also, why is she eating soup in her dressing gown?! For a girl with so many clothes she doesn't seem to get dressed very often.

Reactions: 1
Are they her on different accounts saying how incredible she is...?

Also, why is she eating soup in her dressing gown?! For a girl with so many clothes she doesn't seem to get dressed very often.
Is she depressed? It is not normal to be so slobby.

If she was going to do a jumping reel around London... surely pick well known or famous sights? Or change clothes? Otherwise what am I watching? Someone jumping up and down on different streets. She might as well be in Crewe or Stoke!

if she genuinely spends all her time doing reels and gift guides then my advice would be stop and focus time elsewhere.

I also think she doesn’t get dressed unless she is filming as her soup stories are always in pjs and dressing gown. Guess than air bed is damn comfy.

• Haha
That reel! She isn't even in time with the music and there are jumps all over the place. What is the point of doing these? She keeps saying that they take ages. But the end result is just so damn tit. Who are all of these idiots in the comments saying she is creative!!!!!

As for the clutter and excessive PR, she must have a secret ebay account.
Exactly a single picture would have been enough. I can’t deal with the leg 🦵 kicking 🙈

Yep @Heyyou @Sazoflora that prada bag goes with nothing!!

• Haha
If she was going to do a jumping reel around London... surely pick well known or famous sights? Or change clothes? Otherwise what am I watching? Someone jumping up and down on different streets. She might as well be in Crewe or Stoke!

if she genuinely spends all her time doing reels and gift guides then my advice would be stop and focus time elsewhere.

I also think she doesn’t get dressed unless she is filming as her soup stories are always in pjs and dressing gown. Guess than air bed is damn comfy.
I would feel like tit if I just wore pyjamas or a dressing gown all day

The leg kick is particularly hideous! Who does that? Why does she do it? It makes her look so nervous and uncomfortable

The leg kick is particularly hideous! Who does that? Why does she do it? It makes her look so nervous and uncomfortable
She always comes across as nervous, uncomfortable, and insecure, in her reels, TikToks and even YT videos.

Reactions: 3
So now she’s posted a reel in a shopping arcade and mixing with her two mates. Yet days ago was critiquing people going shopping 🧐🧐🧐

So now she’s posted a reel in a shopping arcade and mixing with her two mates. Yet days ago was critiquing people going shopping 🧐🧐🧐
God she looks so awkward in that I feel major second hand embarrassment.

God she looks so awkward in that I feel major second hand embarrassment.
And trying on a tacky looking 1.3 million pound ring... she thinks it looks nice but it does not. I know people above said they feel bad for her as it is probably sinking in she has a mortgage to pay and she is not getting any good brand deals... but I do not. Anyone with a lot of sense would not buy in London in the pandemic...she could have waited and kept renting or moved back to Yorkshire.

Attachments

• Heart
So instead of sorting out her house she spends her time making god awful reels........ clearly has her priorities straight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.