Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I saw that pic of the ring I actually thought she had a massive bug on her hand....... it looks gross

Reactions: 6
Oh wow that video in the arcade is so cringe. Don't even get me started on that ring. Money can't buy taste!

Reactions: 7
The coat with the stinking white gym trainers. Why?
She looks like such a woman. I wouldn't wear that if I was going to try on engagement rings (in em shel dream world) at De Beers. I hope she actually brushed her hair for once.

Reactions: 3
Cringe video. No social distancing. Clearly meeting up with two other households, all to try on tit rings she will never afford.

but tell us how it’s safe Em 🙄🙄

She looks like such a woman. I wouldn't wear that if I was going to try on engagement rings (in em shel dream world) at De Beers. I hope she actually brushed her hair for once.
She thinks it looks expensive, it just looks tacky. I got a 2 carat Tiffany Setting engagement ring. You can not go wrong with a classic solitaire. I get so many compliments on the sparkle (literally had someone come across at a restaurant to me and say she couldn't stop staring at the sparkle). Bigger isn't always better (like Em is showing). Where I was going with this though, is when I went to get my ring resized, they had a 20-carat ring in the display cabinet. The woman who helped us throughout the ring process let me try it on as a joke It was ridiculous. Nothing about it looked nice, just garish. We had a good laugh about it.

Reactions: 1
How is this social distancing? They are both in London so tier 2. I’m not a pedant for the rules but it’s pretty gross that she was moaning about being travelling and shopping and how vulnerable Matt and her family is yet is happy to mix with another person all day

Oh she tagged along with Josie to a free nail appointment. She has no shame, absolute scrounger. Does she not feel embarrassed at all?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Can’t understand why businesses like that who have obviously struggled this year are still gifting free appointments to influencers. Surely they don’t get much business off her sharing it on her story in between the constant shilling and ads?

Exactly many will be struggling @Lalala12 she can easily pay and promote, but when do you ever see her promote if it wasn’t gifted. The infuriating part is that she preaches ‘support local’ whilst taking freebees from local struggling businesses.

So she's moaning about how busy the shops are, yet she swans off to a jewellery store with her mate who lives in Tier 3 to try on rings. What the actual duck.

Reactions: 10
So she's moaning about how busy the shops are, yet she swans off to a jewellery store with her mate who lives in Tier 3 to try on rings. What the actual duck.
I don't understand how she does not realise how incredibly foolish and hypocritical she looks doing this.
A day after her oh-so-concerned tweet about people 'rampaging' about town Em is meeting up with multiple mates in town.
Em once again proves her immense ignorance and fails to realise that many of these out of control 'rampaging' people are most likely Christmas shopping and for multiple reasons are unable to buy anything and everything online whenever they need to - hence the need to visit shops once they are allowed to.

There is such a marked difference between Em's behaviour in 1st and 2nd lockdown. 1st time around she would not / could not leave the flat to even go to the shops and was too scared to even go for a run in case she someone got too close to her outside.
Now she is in the new 'house' for 2nd lockdown. Em has not bothered to make it in any way homely or comfortable so it must be such a depressing place to be in as there is no proper furniture etc. Hence why she leaves at any opportunity and has pranced all over London throughout - despite us being asked to stay home, stay local and avoid unnecessary travel.
But she is going to have to stay there over Christmas/ New Year except between 23 - 27 December when she would be allowed to be form a Christmas bubble in her mum's house in Yorkshire.

I’m staggered at her hypocrisy. She’s posting stories today about being in harrods. She might have filmed the yesterday but shows she went to the shops after criticising others for going. That makes her look so bad. And meeting up with friends for unnecessary nail appointments and dancing, with no social distancing. Wow. I hope she’d be happy if someone did that and then gave it to her her grandparents and made them ill.
she will totally go to Leeds as soon as she can. I bet she will stay longer than 5 days. I think she will stay well into jan.

her flat clearly isn’t going to get any work done this side of xmas. It must be cold, and miserable being there.

One of Em's (many) problems is her immaturity and lack of self awareness. She must be just as aware as us of her dwindling numbers but can't seem to tie that to her own behaviour. She is her brand and it is her actions that make people decide whether or not to continue supporting her. If I was losing clients I would need to look at what was going wrong and sometimes that can be an uncomfortable thing to do. She can't seem to work that out though. Maybe she is doing her best. But her best just isn't good enough.

Also why is she now working with Sage when she was working with Quickbooks last week? They are direct competitors! And why has accountancy software got anything to do with her? So weird.

Reactions: 8
I just can’t with her 😂😂 she has an engagement ring book she took back from the jewellers and has it page marked then writes “poor matt thinks I want to get engaged” 😳😂

I have been in many engagement shops with friends getting their rings resized and cleaned etc (before I got engaged) and never once did I take home an engagement book!

Just admit you want to be engaged 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I just can’t with her 😂😂 she has an engagement ring book she took back from the jewellers and has it page marked then writes “poor matt thinks I want to get engaged” 😳😂

I have been in many engagement shops with friends getting their rings resized and cleaned etc (before I got engaged) and never once did I take home an engagement book!

Just admit you want to be engaged 😂
You’d have be such a moron to get engaged to that orange bleep.

Matt is only there for the free lodgings, the free meals and before this year the free travel. When all that ends he’ll be gone.

Can you imagine committing to spend the rest of your life with her?!?

Reactions: 2
Read the damn room. We’re in the middle of a pandemic. 30 odd million people still in the harshest lockdown. Economic ruin for many businesses who can’t trade in the busiest retail period.
But yeah great day to be alive. What a bubble she lives in. She’s like a twelve year old that has no emotional maturity

Attachments

Read the damn room. We’re in the middle of a pandemic. 30 odd million people still in the harshest lockdown. Economic ruin for many businesses who can’t trade in the busiest retail period.
But yeah great day to be alive. What a bubble she lives in. She’s like a twelve year old that has no emotional maturity
She sounds like one of those maniac religious preachers with how much she goes on about it "BEING A GREAT DAY TO BE ALIVE." She's actually crazy.

Reactions: 2
She coming across very immature. Don’t act morally superior on the lockdown rules when you’re going out bending the rules wherever you can. It’s not just Emma I’ve noticed doing this either. Influencers appear all concerned online but their actions don’t follow their words. Most are carrying on as normal. I don’t know if this is cos they don’t have to go out to a ‘workplace’ or what it is, but I feel like influencers as a whole just don’t understand the impacts of their actions. People are losing their jobs! Just skip the clothes shopping for a while ffs

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.