Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rightmove has updated their sold prices, I've tried looking for her flat but can't find it!

Reactions: 2
By process of elimination, and despite tagging user self there at any opportunity, it’s not in the borough of Kensington and Chelsea (unless she’s paid a few mil.)

Reactions: 3
There is nothing that rules me more then someone saying how good something is but only putting a swipe up link... name I’m the bloody product! Also why does she pull such horrible poses

Reactions: 5
She does this with everything. She seems to think it will make people swipe up to see what she is talking about. Maybe it works for some people? Certainly doesn't for me. As far as I'm concerned why would i waste my time checking out what it is if she can't be bothered (as an influencer) to tell me what she is talking about. Its lazy.

Reactions: 1
She deliberately hides the brand on the pot etc, so clearly hoping people will swipe up to see what she’s talking about and get the aff links money from the cookies she’s put on peoples devices. So sneaky and devious. maybe it does work for some people but not for me either. If she’s not going to be transparent and actually talk about the brand and product she doesn’t deserve any money

Richmond Park one day, Hampstead and Primrose Hill the next....did Em miss the 4 week lockdown announcement telling people to stay home and avoid unnecessary travel?
Astounding turn of events from the "suuuper cautious " girl who would not even leave her flat to do a food shop

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Richmond Park one day, Hampstead and Primrose Hill the next....did Em miss the 4 week lockdown announcement telling people to stay home and avoid unnecessary travel?
Astounding turn of events from the "suuuper cautious " girl who would not even leave her flat to do a food shop
More like super spreader.

• Haha
Don't worry about her though. She's following the rules. Alongside her family her apparently followed the rules and still have it. Hmmm. But don't worry about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like Fantastic Services have ditched her as she seems to be cleaning herself!

• Haha
Haha having to do her own cleaning in that pig style. Bet she’s enjoying that.
Especially with all the freebies and free food arriving. Her flat must be full of so much tit. Although more to flog on eBay I guess!
like saying how she supports Restaurants via Uber eats. Pull the other one Shel, you just want people to use your code so you get free food you beggar.

also what photo is this??? Tagging your free non surgical nose job. Classy.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Desperate for sponsorship off anyone. She'll be tagging national trust soon. I'd cancel my membership if they worked with that muttley

So this will be her 9th vlog with a flat move / Reno / flat drama / flat in the title. She hasn’t shown more than a corner of her kitchen and a tiny courtyard. Wasn’t the ‘reno’ work supposed to have started a month ago? Her plans literally haven’t changed so why has it taken 9 videos for her to talk about plans to rewire a 2 bed flat.

Reactions: 6
That vlog shows just how little she has going on doesn't it. A whole vlog about nothing. She's literally talked to death about all these plans (in the 8 previous vlogs and all over her home account) so why did she have to give ANOTHER list of things she wants to do? Oh because she's on the beg. Everything is so eXpenSiVE!!! Amusing watching her cramped in that tiny corner of the flat though!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How many f*cking times does she say it’s clean it’s clean it’s clean in her new video we get the point, that’s just normal to keep your bloody house clean.

She definitely reads this page because last week I said it was a tit hole and now she’s going into overdrive cleaning the place.

It takes weeks/months to plan a renovation, it takes a while! You have to get in quotes, estimates, plans drawn up, get any planning permission submitted to your local council and wait for those replies...I smell bullshit on her Reno plans big time!

Reactions: 1
Ok so she has shown a teeny tiny bit more of the flat in her video. She really has no clue on how to market this home account brand. Have you ever heard someone complain so much about somewhere they have just bought? She spent the whole time talking down about her flat? Why on earth did she buy it if she hates it? There has not been anything positive said about the place apart from maybe that there is a garden. Imagine bad talking and only showing off the bad
corners of a flat you just bought.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.