Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reel of her xmas tree on her home account - so clearly shows she only decorated the front as you can see the reflection in the mirror behind it?! What an idiot.
It’s really not normal. Why doesn’t she do it on her garden sofa??
Because then she wouldn't have her christmas tree behind her? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why has she got that fortnums hamper there? Is she sponsored by them or something?

Reactions: 1
The reel of her xmas tree on her home account - so clearly shows she only decorated the front as you can see the reflection in the mirror behind it?! What an idiot.

Because then she wouldn't have her christmas tree behind her? 🤣
Jesus the sloppy bleep hasn't even fluffed out the back of the tree. She's such a moron I can't find the words

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly I just can’t with her. Everything is so sloppy. Doing zoom calls with PR people on the floor and a half decorated tree. What is she playing at?? She really is stealing a living right now isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she still pretending she lives in south Ken? Doesn’t want anyone to know where she lives but tags Kensington and Knightsbridge every time she goes on a “bread run”.. my guess is she deliveroos food from these places and pretends she’s just popped down the street to grab them. So odd.

Reactions: 5
Agree, and even if she genuinely walked from wherever she lived now she’d be out of the house for ages just to walk and get bread.... so how could she possibly claim she’s busy if she has time to do that? Nothing with her makes any sense as per usual. ive no idea why she makes bread part of her content anyway... it’s quite weird when you think about it. clearly nothing better to post about.

Reactions: 3
God she is so sloppy. Her latest reel in a belted coat and the belt is bloody twisted at the back!!! And why is she carrying what looks like a beach bag?!

I don’t understand why she’s made it a reel, the break in the video looks as stupid as her twisted belt and scarecrow hair.

Reactions: 1
God she is so sloppy. Her latest reel in a belted coat and the belt is bloody twisted at the back!!! And why is she carrying what looks like a beach bag?!
Isn't that the same bag as was in her reel the other day that someone further up said was Prada? It didn't go with that outfit and it definitely doesn't go with this one! Definitely more of a summer style...

Her hair does not look good either. So dry and matted and grey looking.

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why she’s made it a reel, the break in the video looks as stupid as her twisted belt and scarecrow hair.
Utterly pointless uninspiring content as per usual.
Her latest YouTube video from Sunday has only got 280 views. Half the comments are from weird men and also a strange girl telling Em that she is in the hospital.
Her bathroom renovation vlog sees Em literally reading out the Wickes bathroom catalogue on screen!
What is the point? Everything is grinding to a halt surely....
It's mad to think she used to go on press trips with In the Frow, Carly Rowena, Megan Ellaby, Amelia Liana etc. Their careers have gone from strength to strength over the years. They work with huge name brands and Em promotes dried fruit, beef jerky and cinnamon. She is like a hyena picking over the scraps nobody else wants.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Buying followers again! After moaning about everyone else doing it. She’s so dumb as her engagement will plummet further.

Reactions: 4
Buying followers again! After moaning about everyone else doing it. She’s so dumb as her engagement will plummet further.
Her engagement is the worse I have seen for any influencer. Considering she comments constantly, uploads constantly on her stories and as 1,000s of DMs asking for her boots 👢🤥 that is absolutely awful engagement ave at 1%!

Emily Canham has about 9 times Ems followers and goes through long perods of not posting, does’t post daily stories and doesn’t comment on everything and she still has a healthy engagement!

When is Em going to realise she is flogging a dead horse!

Her Facebook page just randomly appeared in my feed there so I had a quick look. Most posts have 1 or 2 likes and zero comments. Hilarious that in one particular post she says she’s had “literally 100s” of DMs about a dress she’s wearing. Said post has 2 likes.

Pictures of my dog get about 80 likes when I post. Where’s my free SpaceNK tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Utterly pointless uninspiring content as per usual.
Her latest YouTube video from Sunday has only got 280 views. Half the comments are from weird men and also a strange girl telling Em that she is in the hospital.
Her bathroom renovation vlog sees Em literally reading out the Wickes bathroom catalogue on screen!
What is the point? Everything is grinding to a halt surely....
It's mad to think she used to go on press trips with In the Frow, Carly Rowena, Megan Ellaby, Amelia Liana etc. Their careers have gone from strength to strength over the years. They work with huge name brands and Em promotes dried fruit, beef jerky and cinnamon. She is like a hyena picking over the scraps nobody else wants.
this is so true. But whilst she’s clearly able to scam people into using her aff links and creaming money off those plus prob charging 2k for the adverts she doesn’t she managing to steal a living. She really doesn’t deserve it though as her engagement is tit and content is shocking. Amazing she used to go on trips with established influencers like you say but they have all dropped her haven’t they. I think that’s telling.
I find it surprising that Emily Canham bothers with her to be honest

She took the lazy way out and it’s now comeback to bite her. At one point she was getting by quite nicely, realising her basic sloppy content was still able to generate her money. She never ever thought about how unsustainable that was.

Then everyone around her took off as they seemed to have been thinking of the longer term sustainability. You need to evolve, take into consideration what content your audience wants, hone your video and creative skills (or outsource) learning when to turn brands down that don’t fit your profile, have a business plan!

She hasn’t done any of that. She also just has no passion or self respect when it come to her ‘content’. She is so far behind the others now and doesn’t see that it is her doing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.