Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the aff links for the ‘great deal on Calvin kleins’ were all children’s sizes??? Ages 4-16... Is that what she buys the lodger:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
the aff links for the ‘great deal on Calvin kleins’ were all children’s sizes??? Ages 4-16... Is that what she buys the lodger:ROFLMAO:
🤣🤣🤣 doesn’t say much for his manhood if he fits in kids boxers hahaha

can someone aff link Shel a dildo quick, swipe hun you probs need it 🤣

Anything for money

I mean, things like this are why I don't walk around with my head in my phone...

Reactions: 2
Lmao. So she’s going on to other influencers Facebook groups to promote her blog and try get them to use her aff links?? Is there anything she won’t do??!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is SO out of touch with reality. She has no idea of real work or a career. She had 10 mins extra in bed and said "listen to your body." And "this is the one time in our lives where we don't have to be rushing everywhere." Yeah, maybe in her small "influencer" world. She isn't even really working now. All she does is receive PR packages...that isn't a job. Cue a tweet or post in 3, 2, 1 about how being an influenza is "soooo hard and a real job." My husband still has to be up at 5:30 am for 7 am video meetings or going into the office a few days a week. She is a dolt.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
her morning stories saying to listen to your body and have extra time in bed wind me up.
She is SO out of touch with reality. She has no idea of real work or a career. She had 10 mins extra in bed and said "listen to your body." And "this is the one time in our lives where we don't have to be rushing everywhere." Yeah, maybe in her small "influencer" world. She isn't even really working now. All she does is receive PR packages...that isn't a job. Cue a tweet or post in 3, 2, 1 about how being an influenza is "soooo hard and a real job." My husband still has to be up at 5:30 am for 7 am video meetings or going into the office a few days a week. She is a dolt.
yeah she winds me up when she says this. for most people an extra 10 mins in bed = being late for work. sorry boss I listened to my body and stayed in bed.

zero clue about the real world. at least other influencers pretend to have a clue, she just lives in her own little #gifted world.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
her morning stories saying to listen to your body and have extra time in bed wind me up.

yeah she winds me up when she says this. for most people an extra 10 mins in bed = being late for work. sorry boss I listened to my body and stayed in bed.

zero clue about the real world. at least other influencers pretend to have a clue, she just lives in her own little #gifted world.
The fact that getting up before 8 am is an achievement for her is hilarious. I am actually not working right now but still get up around 7 or before. It is important to have a good routine.

Reactions: 7
It's the same old nonsense day in day out with these morning "thoughts". I swear Em is 'listening to her body' and having an extra 10 minutes in bed every single day.. I think that's just called not wanting to get out of bed.

Also that poor dog's body language - she is literally cringing and looks so depressed in that stupid pointless outfit

Lmao. So she’s going on to other influencers Facebook groups to promote her blog and try get them to use her aff links?? Is there anything she won’t do??!
Absolutely shameless. Who exactly are these people "always asking" about new kit? Like these people in a fitness influencer's FB page are not going to know that there is an upcoming Black Friday Gymshark sale and need Em Shilly Sheldon to put together a GUiDe for them!

Last edited:
Good lord she is so shameless and embarrassing! I'd say that aff links make her more money now than brand sponsorships and partnerships so she needs to get those cookies onto peoples computers in as many ways as possible!

Does she not realise that people get up early because they HAVE to? Because they have to log on to meetings/feed their kids and get them to school etc? What is she on about with listening to her body? Seriously, she comes across so badly!

Absolutely shameless. Who exactly are these people "always asking" about new kit? Like these people in a fitness influencer's FB page are not going to know that there is an upcoming Black Friday Gymshark sale and need Em Shilly Sheldon to put together a GUiDe for them!
Her arrogance is off the scale! She’s a two bit nobody influencer that has no training qualifications. Why would anyone care what gymshark bits she recommends?! people more likely to listen to a proper PT who can make proper recommendations.

her day has consisted off posting morning thoughts, shilling affiliate links, a walk and getting the shopping in. Sooo glad she had an extra ten mins in bed. She must be exhausted.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She just looks so weird in that pose, its not even that flattering really. She must be breathing in SO hard.
When she does this breathing in hard pose, she always has to steady herself on the window ledge. Cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t get why she does it - she has a nice shape anyway and making her waist look SO tiny just makes her shoulders and legs look so huge it’s just unflattering.

Reactions: 1
It’s been said before on this thread but what’s her obsession with death??
Utterly bizarre. when you are actually a busy person you don’t have time to be wondering if you’re living your best life today in case you get run over tomorrow!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Omg I’m actually cringing at all these Aff links. People can see right through this surely? Just getting them cookies stored up on people’s internet browsers... they’re always mixed in with expensive links to things she doesn’t even own. She must earn a killing from this! Shameful :/

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.