Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is SO out of touch with reality. She has no idea of real work or a career. She had 10 mins extra in bed and said "listen to your body." And "this is the one time in our lives where we don't have to be rushing everywhere." Yeah, maybe in her small "influencer" world. She isn't even really working now. All she does is receive PR packages...that isn't a job. Cue a tweet or post in 3, 2, 1 about how being an influenza is "soooo hard and a real job." My husband still has to be up at 5:30 am for 7 am video meetings or going into the office a few days a week. She is a dolt.
This annoys me just because she is saying this is the one time we don't have to rush etc etc but as a frontline nhs worker with a child, I have to work extra hours during this pandemic and have to send my child to school breakfast club and after school club every day because I have no other option! I dont have the luxury of an extra 10 minutes in bed, I havent seen my family since lockdown began because my dad is at risk and because I work with covid patients, they don't want to risk me visiting them (when lockdown was eased a little). Im sure she's broken the rules loads too which annoys me massively! X

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The breathing/sucking in does my head in!! She is already slim and there is no need for it at all!

Reactions: 5
It’s been said before on this thread but what’s her obsession with death??
Utterly bizarre. when you are actually a busy person you don’t have time to be wondering if you’re living your best life today in case you get run over tomorrow!
She is so freakishly morbid.

Reactions: 1
Lol. I mean when you’re advertising two different fanny washes in a matter of months .... it says a lot.

she did a story last night about her hair falling out and her nails made me want to vomit. Does she not clean her nails? In fact why are they so dirty in the first place? And if your manicure has grown out, take action to remove it and trim those bleeping dirty hooves back. 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry. But that hair is a knot, she’s obviously not brushed her hair. Disgusting.

Reactions: 1
Her hair always looks so bad, god knows how it’s got into that state.
She also hadn’t got many roots considering she went to the hairdressers a while ago.

Reactions: 2
This annoys me just because she is saying this is the one time we don't have to rush etc etc but as a frontline nhs worker with a child, I have to work extra hours during this pandemic and have to send my child to school breakfast club and after school club every day because I have no other option! I dont have the luxury of an extra 10 minutes in bed, I havent seen my family since lockdown began because my dad is at risk and because I work with covid patients, they don't want to risk me visiting them (when lockdown was eased a little). Im sure she's broken the rules loads too which annoys me massively! X
Thank you for what you are doing 🧡 Totally agree, haven't stopped since March, continue to effectively social distance, which means going without seeing loved ones so I'm fit and well to do my job. Worked through my Easter annual leave like many others and would love to "listen to my body" and have an extra 10 mins in bed at 8am but have started working by 7/7.30. So tone deaf to all of those who haven't stopped for the best part of a year and are emotionally and physically drained.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The fact she said welcome to the mad house in that post... um what’s mad about two people in their twenties? That should be like the calmest chill environment. Other than Shel boy and lodger live like pigs?! they are both a horrible dirty pair

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fact she said welcome to the mad house in that post... um what’s mad about two people in their twenties? That should be like the calmest chill environment. Other than Shel boy and lodger live like pigs?! they are both a horrible dirty pair
They act like a bunch of teenagers. She has Peter Pan syndrome and never grew up.

Reactions: 3
On her home page “my family home sofa is from Loaf” ITS YOUR MUMS HOUSE

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you for what you are doing 🧡 Totally agree, haven't stopped since March, continue to effectively social distance, which means going without seeing loved ones so I'm fit and well to do my job. Worked through my Easter annual leave like many others and would love to "listen to my body" and have an extra 10 mins in bed at 8am but have started working by 7/7.30. So tone deaf to all of those who haven't stopped for the best part of a year and are emotionally and physically drained.
💖
She is so tone deaf to everyone's situations! I really feel for you having to work through your annual leave, she just doesnt seem to realise or care that alot of people have had to cancel annual leave and work non stop for months while she gets to laze about.

We do really appreciate you working hard through this pandemic though 💖 x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.