Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello all, New member but medium term lurker here. Ok so, I will probably get shot down for this but....I actually feel sorry for Em right now. She has been going out with Mat for what 5 years now? Don’t get me wrong we are all different but considering he knows how ’excitable’ she is you would think he would have made an effort and actually done something for their anniversary. The last 4 years she blagged holidays and this is the first year that hasn’t happened and he appears to have done nothing. It appears to be a completely one sided relationship.

Reactions: 1
Hello all, New member but medium term lurker here. Ok so, I will probably get shot down for this but....I actually feel sorry for Em right now. She has been going out with Mat for what 5 years now? Don’t get me wrong we are all different but considering he knows how ’excitable’ she is you would think he would have made an effort and actually done something for their anniversary. The last 4 years she blagged holidays and this is the first year that hasn’t happened and he appears to have done nothing. It appears to be a completely one sided relationship.
She has said since the beginning how one-sided their relationship is... that he never does anything for Valentine's or anniversaries. He seems like a manchild, whereas she seems like she would actually be quite romantic and wear her heart on her sleeve. I am surprised she puts up with him to be honest, from not cleaning his tit up in the house to not making an effort in the relationship. Does he ever cook for her? I wouldn't blame her if she gets fed up with him. I also feel like she does not see him as her future as she goes on about "I want a husband who does xyz" and finding the perfect person. It is a very odd dynamic.

Reactions: 4
She’s posting aff links on their anniversary. Says it all really doesn’t it. No chemistry. No interests. Not really in each other either. All the sharing boards, brownies etc are just for content and potential future free tit. It’s quite sad.

Reactions: 7
I just don’t know how you wouldn’t grow resentful in a relationship like that. She definitely comes across as more romantic etc and she certainly hints enough to her followers about what she likes, wants and how she likes to be treated. @openbook1 does‘t look like he cooks for her nor ever made any dinner plans or even surprise dinner plans? Just because she ‘can’ get all the free stuff doesn’t mean her other half can’t make a meal or take her out for dinner or even a staycation or literally anything. @Rondoodle aff links on your anniversary? Says it all really.

Reactions: 3
No sympathy from me for the orange sloppy begging bleep. She’s made her (air) bed she can lie in it. She likes to play the dutiful wifey to the lodger and plays up to it. Also I can’t imagine she’s a fun girlfriend to have. She’s passive aggressive, thin skinned and dirty! She knows she’s not likely to get any another boyfriend hence why she puts up with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They seem mismatched. She wants all the lovey dovey stuff then moans he doesn’t do it. Why be with him then? He got her flowers but doesn’t appear to have got anything else, like a present or dinner out. Seems pretty mean if he knows that is the kind of thing she wants.
All day she’s played dutiful wifey as Influenza says... got this grazing platter for Matt. Got these cakes from a bakery in leeds for Matt. Like give over, why are you spoiling him?? She looks daft making all this effort for him when he barely seems arsed about her.

i still think it’s a strange 5 year relationship when neither of you want to buy a home together as well. We are reminded daily its her flat 😬🤔 The fact that he wants to buy where he can get more yield or what ever mad excuse she said as the reason for buying alone is bonkers. Most couples buy together because you take on the financial commitment together and it’s security for both of you. So I find it odd that 5 years together they are on different pages financially and with their outlooks.

Reactions: 2
Oh dear. I just watched her old apartment tour. Harping on about a lack of storage. No cunts you've just got too much stuff. You freeloader

She must be running low on Uber eats credit, been sharing her code all weekend, because, you’ve guessed it, people have been ASKING for it!! No shame

Reactions: 5
She is so basic isn’t she. So many influencers who were about the same level as her a year ago have totally eclipsed her now. They are growing their followings, getting collaborations with brands and working with brands that fit their content. She just can’t see where she is going wrong can she despite it being pointed out to her. There is just no cohesion to her content. It’s just begging and random tit, takeaways, her newly fucked up face pouting in the mirror with aff links galore. Her style is awful. She will work with anyone to promote literally anything and that’s why she is stagnant. Other than a few weirdos people must just be watching her for the comedy! Her life is a tit show.

oh and today she would love her whole family to New York or California. What? And how long did she actually live in Canada. The way she goes on about it you would think years!

Reactions: 6
Just watched the vlog. What a load of lies yet again. Said she used the front bedroom as an office. When we know there was a blog six months ago showing it packed with tit, boxes and a sofa bed. There was no desk in there!

she said the grout in the en-suite was horrible and mouldy. Yes because the bathroom has no ventilation. Get some bleach spray and wipe the shower down after every use and the problem would have been minimised. She kept saying how dirty the place was yet she’s been living there for years so all the muck and dirty paint work came from you Shel.

the bed was an unmade festering grot fest.

she lied and said they had a dining table but used a photo from an advert where a brand came round and set one up for her. she complained all the houses are old in London with bad plumbing yet has bought the same kind of flat again despite saying she prefers new builds?!

she really is mental. Everything is lied about. What the hell is wrong with her. She could have made that place nice, ive seen the pictures from when it was put up for rental again and it had the previous tenant/owners furniture and it looked great. She and lodger choose to live like pigs. This new flat will be the same because the problem is them!

she said the grout in the en-suite was horrible and mouldy. Yes because the bathroom has no ventilation. Get some bleach spray and wipe the shower down after every use and the problem would have been minimised. She kept saying how dirty the place was yet she’s been living there for years so all the muck and dirty paint work came from you Shel.
Such an idiotic thing to complain about 😂 the place didn't magically get dirty itself Em. God she's thick

Reactions: 4
Haven’t watched it but imagine moaning about your flat being dirty when you have a gifted cleaner 😂 they can’t have done a very good job then!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is so basic isn’t she. So many influencers who were about the same level as her a year ago have totally eclipsed her now. They are growing their followings, getting collaborations with brands and working with brands that fit their content. She just can’t see where she is going wrong can she despite it being pointed out to her. There is just no cohesion to her content. It’s just begging and random tit, takeaways, her newly fucked up face pouting in the mirror with aff links galore. Her style is awful. She will work with anyone to promote literally anything and that’s why she is stagnant. Other than a few weirdos people must just be watching her for the comedy! Her life is a tit show.

oh and today she would love her whole family to New York or California. What? And how long did she actually live in Canada. The way she goes on about it you would think years!
6 months or so for Canada? She didn't even finish the uni stuff there so I don't know how she stayed there legally as she would have entered on a student visa and then stopped studying.

6 months or so for Canada? She didn't even finish the uni stuff there so I don't know how she stayed there legally as she would have entered on a student visa and then stopped studying.
She lived in Canada for 3 months.. she went in September and had dropped out and was home by Christmas.. she went back there for a short holiday 2 months later. She tells people she studied there for a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She lived in Canada for 3 months.. she went in September and had dropped out and was home by .. she went back there for a short holiday 2 months later. She tells people she studied there for a year.
It's her happy place. But so is New York. And Cali. And the Maldives.

• Haha
Someone’s left a comment asking if her new place is a house or a flat and she’s replied “it’s a 3 bed 2 bath :)” That wasn’t the question Emma, stop being so embarrassed that you don’t own a set of stairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This girl is quite something. I think that in her head, it is still 2012 and she is still best mates with Frow. I don't think they ever were all that close tbh but like everything with Em, the strength of the relationship was exaggerated. She wants to come across as being close friends with anyone who has more followers than her. She'd also have us believe that she has a wardrobe of designer gear but we all know that she limits her purchases to outlet store crap that no-one else wants. With regards to Matt, I believe there's less than a year in it for them as a couple. He has zero interest in her and when someone less manic comes along , he'll be off.

Someone’s left a comment asking if her new place is a house or a flat and she’s replied “it’s a 3 bed 2 bath :)” That wasn’t the question Emma, stop being so embarrassed that you don’t own a set of stairs.
Lmao. She gives Trump a run for his money. Such a deflector.

Thing is she brought a property in London.. she shouldn’t be embarrassed that it’s a flat...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.