Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was proud, she wouldn't lie. Owning any property in London is great but she likes to pretend she is really wealthy because her family has a "Rangey" (probably leased) so a flat isn't good enough for her.

Reactions: 5
I don't understand this... Why can't she cook? 🤔 They've been at the old flat so cook there? Spent time in the new FLAT - cook there? Now home in Yorkshire - cook there? Has she already pulled out the old kitchen in the new place...? I really don't understand this. Is she just trying justify the numerous takeaways we're about to see on her stories
The pans have been packed away for months remember! Poor doll.

• Haha
When do you think she'll address her Botox/fillers? I expect a passive aggressive tweet about people speculating about it and then deleting it😂

Reactions: 4
The pans have been packed away for months remember! Poor doll.
Surely you don't pack away the basic things you need to feed yourself before you have a date to move? If that flat was packed up why was it always such a tit hole?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm not sure she will address the botox and fillers. It's a bit strange as she's obviously got some deal going on with the clinic, but doesn't seem to actually be saying what it is she's had/having done. Not exactly a transparent relationship there, or marketing how great the treatments are?

Surely you don't pack away the basic things you need to feed yourself before you have a date to move? If that flat was packed up why was it always such a tit hole?
Just excuses as to why they always have takeout. Never known anyone to eat so many takeouts. Strange for someone that says they 'love cooking'.

I'm not sure she will address the botox and fillers. It's a bit strange as she's obviously got some deal going on with the clinic, but doesn't seem to actually be saying what it is she's had/having done. Not exactly a transparent relationship there, or marketing how great the treatments are?

Just excuses as to why they always have takeout. Never known anyone to eat so many takeouts. Strange for someone that says they 'love cooking'.
And she still managed to bake her 'healthy brownies and pancakes's every day...

Reactions: 3
This! She says the flat was packed up in May... why? its just another set of lies concocted to address criticism of her diet. Plus that flat was a minging mess in June, July and August!

now begging for panelling on her main account and home account, oh and doors. And a bed. She keeps saying she doesnt know where to find a bed or doors yet if she had this place since jan/feb and was packed up in may, she’s had plenty of time to research?

dont think we’be seen her face on stories since her appointment for whatever she had done. Convenient.

Reactions: 3
This seriously makes me stressed, its literally more make up than anyone can hope tp use in a lifetime. Poor mum shouldnt have to be hoarding it for her.

Heres an idea Em, one for which you will actually get engagement - do a giveaway for your followers and the unused make up. Who knows, maybe some of us will enter and you csn try to work out our identities to send to our employers!

Attachments

This seriously makes me stressed, its literally more make up than anyone can hope tp use in a lifetime. Poor mum shouldnt have to be hoarding it for her.

Heres an idea Em, one for which you will actually get engagement - do a giveaway for your followers and the unused make up. Who knows, maybe some of us will enter and you csn try to work out our identities to send to our employers!
I would love if her mum donated it all. But she bleeping coddles Em, it seems.

Her mother is just as bad for hoarding it all and Not telling her. I mean the amount of towels on that rail and she doesn't even live there. How can people live like that?

Reactions: 1
I’m loling at her response to the house/flat question... such a weird thing to be so secretive about!

Reactions: 7
I’m loling at her response to the house/flat question... such a weird thing to be so secretive about!
ItS cEntRal lOndOn wHaT do yOu tHinK. Also I highly doubt shill has bought in true central London. Fulham isn’t central London babe. The @emslumhome fiasco continues!!!

The amount of lipsticks on that shelf is vile. and that’s no doubt the half of it. why is she allowing pr’s to send her stuff when she cant possibly use it all? How is that sustainable? You never see her use or swatch many things she gets sent. I actually reckon her mums job is flogging some of the stuff she gets on ebay. all the grubby sheldons are involved. It’s sickening.

she’s so sensitive about questions on her new flat isn’t she. and bought a 3 bed to make one a bedroom, one a wardrobe and one a snug. What a waste.

• Angry
The amount of lipsticks on that shelf is vile. and that’s no doubt the half of it. why is she allowing pr’s to send her stuff when she cant possibly use it all? How is that sustainable? You never see her use or swatch many things she gets sent. I actually reckon her mums job is flogging some of the stuff she gets on ebay. all the grubby sheldons are involved. It’s sickening.

she’s so sensitive about questions on her new flat isn’t she. and bought a 3 bed to make one a bedroom, one a wardrobe and one a snug. What a waste.
Em wears the same boring makeup daily. There's no need to have all those. You might be onto something regarding her mum selling it... She does run Em's Depop.

has she ever done get ready with me or videos of her make up looks? I don’t think shes any kind of beauty blogger so it’s amazing she gets sent all this stuff, to show it once and hoard it in a cupboard or flog it. Like last week she had some urban decay palette. Honestly I bet it’s on eBay as she will never show it again. Probably makes hundreds of pounds a month out of it as well.

has she ever done get ready with me or videos of her make up looks? I don’t think shes any kind of beauty blogger so it’s amazing she gets sent all this stuff, to show it once and hoard it in a cupboard or flog it. Like last week she had some urban decay palette. Honestly I bet it’s on eBay as she will never show it again. Probably makes hundreds of pounds a month out of it as well.
Yes, she never seems to use any of it. I'm sure she sells some of it which is prob WHY it's never used.

She definitely sells blogger PR on eBay! She gets sent tit loads never to be seen again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.