Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the one that irks me most. So Maple is happy and settled with her mum, but eventually the dog is going to be split and have two completely different routines? What an idiot.
20200901_175246.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I find her reluctance to refer to either her previous rented properly, and potentially the current purchased one as a ‘flat’ VERY telling. You can sense she (wrongly) thinks it’s somehow makes her look less successful, important or aspirational. It really doesn’t. Emma, If you live in part of a small house it’s a flat. If you live in a large modern or large converted building it’s a flat (apartment is a bit wanky but acceptable) It’s a house when you rent or own THE ENTIRE THING. You snob.

Reactions: 5
Her latest stories are interesting about drama on her street.. wondering if this is related to Georgie who was once dating her brother 🤔. Considering she once said she lived on her street.
“My FAult For LovIng tOo hArd anD weAriNg mY hEarT On mY slEeve” Hahahahha makes me laugh this tit she spouts. Only thing she wears on her sleeve are her grubby claws used to swipe away (and swipe up) any feeebie in sight

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she’s talking about that friend she made who lived in the street who started seeing the weird brother. I’m sure she went to New York with them. Must have been a big fall out but I’d struggle to find anyone who could deal with that odd family set up.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think she’s talking about that friend she made who lived in the street who started seeing the weird brother. I’m sure she went to New York with them. Must have been a big fall out but I’d struggle to find anyone who could deal with that odd family set up.
The girlfriend probably realised how weird the family is, lol.

Reactions: 3
good shout, now I read the post back it makes sense as she said the first year was fun (maybe when bro and neighbour got together?) but then drama ‘was dealt’. How mad that she’s sooo involved in her brothers love life. The neighbour prob ran a mile when she realised the madness and em prob was a witch because she didn’t want to be involved.

em has admitted on her stories she will only show the new place bits. It’s mad... why? I just watched fashioninflux empty house tour... she has so many views and comments compared to Em. People want to see content like that. Em has something to hide. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s lying about something to do with this flat or house.

I really get the idea their is something weird about it. I think it's a studio

Reactions: 3
I really get the idea their is something weird about it. I think it's a studio
I think you could be right. She’s said nothing about the size of the place, like bedrooms. The fact she keeps saying she wants a wooden hut in the garden to work suggests it does not have plots of bedrooms. But hadn’t considered that it has none!

Reactions: 2
I’ve just had a look at JosieLdn’s page through someone I follow sharing her house. I’ve not followed her before so had a browse. Em comments on every single post, it’s nauseating. Every AD Josie posts Em comments with “so everyone is talking about this I need to try it!”.. obviously in the hope the brand notices her comment and either gifts/works with her too. It’s so embarrassing to watch a grown woman call this a job. I’m not against influencers, there’s some I follow and really enjoy, but they have skills; whether it be cooking, fashion styling, interiors or just a nice personality. Em has nothing to offer.

Reactions: 7
She does with EVERYONE and no one ever comments back on her pics. So embarrassing.
I do wonder what other influencers actually think of her. I'm sure they all think she is a shameless embarrassing beg!

The sheer amount of comments she leaves is unreal. I think you could click on most well known influencers photos and find Beg Sheldon there!
I don’t follow many influencers but the ones I do like are authentic and have a passion or skill which makes the interesting.

It’s nice when someone is open about things not being perfect (like doing a house up over time rather than refusing to show it at all like Shel). Its crazy that she’s talking about all these renovations and whether she can afford it, yet ubers toast and takeaways daily. Her life is a mess. After buying a first property most people are skint, and trying to do a bit of decorating, learning as they go whereas Shel is getting freebie meals at the four seasons. It’s like it’s not entered her little head that it’s not relatable at all.

So she’s got a removals company to move everything including boxes of food and make up to her new place but she’s still living at her old place because she needs WiFi. What a disorganised mess. Any normal person would sack off video uploads for a couple of weeks and get their tit together. Use mobile data for stories if you must. No WiFi is in inconvenience, not a reason to sit in an empty grubby flat for weeks. She must be so desperate for these clicks from her haul videos (you know the ones where she orders from Zara, sends it all back and links ‘similar’ items that can be affiliate linked in the description box).. I have never seen her wear one single item from any of her Zara Hauls!

• Haha
Unbelievable!! So she’s misled people that she’s ‘moved’ but she’s still at her old flat for WiFi. The whole removals thing was a charade, as they’ve basically moved stuff she doesn’t need. Or are they staying in an empty flat with no plates or clothing? Sooo odd.

What an idiot to be paying rent still just for WiFi, it takes a week or so to get a new connection sorted.
You’re right she’s so desperate for her affiliate link money that she can’t miss an upload.

Reactions: 2
What on earth is this about... 'literally no one is engaged.. (two friends?!)... my friends who are engaged' - i can not work out what this means?

Ive had two friends get married recently and they liked to plan it themselves - i highly doubt anyone would want her butting in with beef jerky, orange stained dresses and aff linking every minute detail

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
There are also other ways to get wifi - you can get a dongle for instance. It's not ideal for WFH but there are short term solutions for sure. Or plan your move date for after the Wifi got set up? If you've got the luxury of an overlap that is.

Now she's on about going to her mum's when she moves out for wifi, puppy cuddles and sorting out her room up there?! Not sure why she bought her own place tbh, it's not like she wants to spend time there?!

She’s mad. No one in my friendship group is engaged... then I think she’s admitting two couple are engaged?! So that would mean you do have people in your friendship group engaged. Moron.

Shel boy could have got a 4G Portable Internet hub. It’s like £30 for a month and would be high speed in London. She didn’t because she’d have to pay though! And yep pissing off back to Leeds. Why did she buy in London? She’s moaned about it non stop, that the new place won’t make her any profit and she should have bought further out. What the frig did she bother buying in London.

What on earth is this about... 'literally no one is engaged.. (two friends?!)... my friends who are engaged' - i can not work out what this means?

Ive had two friends get married recently and they liked to plan it themselves - i highly doubt anyone would want her butting in with beef jerky, orange stained dresses and aff linking every minute detail
Stupid cunts can't even sort out Wi-Fi and a bed wouldn't let her plan a piss up in a brewery

• Haha
Only Shel boy would make such a big deal about moving, only to not actually move!!! God if I had just bought my first place, I would not be pissing off back to my mums house.

She is genuinely so odd. That Q&A was even odder. Literally NONE of her friends are engaged but she's buzzing for the few friends that are engaged. What? She is so bleeping desperate to get married, she's always talking about her wedding. Yet she says that she isn't ready as a cover because Matt clearly is just using her for free dinners and digs! Literally zero chemistry between them.

And why does she say that she feels like a baby. At her age that simply isn't normal. And is also a reason that she should probably seek some intense therapy. You've bought your first house but feel like a baby? Ok then.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.