Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly quite staggering she posted about tipping whilst on a free meal. For your meal Em, who paid the wages of the staff, the chef, the cleaner?? Paying for the meal IS paying their wages, not that you care you pointless beg.

Bragging about tipping when you haven’t even paid for the bleeping meal, she makes me sick.
I am in absolute disbelief!!

Reactions: 2
How the hell can you sit there with a straight face though while getting FREE FOOD and lecture other people to tip? I know she is possibly the worst person out there on the internet (congrats Em, a big achievement in your industry) but can't she see what it sounds like? Surely if you love a restaurant as much as she claims to, you would be booking to go for a meal and paying for it. Like everyone else.

Reactions: 7
I find her staggering. Moronic. And so council.

I mean the tipping is literally ridiculous -she is literally Freeloading for her own gain or benefit. And just has no awareness as to how stupid she looks. It’s the height of stupidity. No wonder she is begging for every like on her car crash feed. She is literally a complete moron nause. And just comes across as mentally handicapped.

Although these restaurants also need some screws fixing as they cannot surely be getting an value from watching this orange shocker purse her lips at dish number 5...But for ger it’s gluttony.

so here is my test:
I won’t post again on this page if she pays for a
Meal over 100 pounds this week and proves it. She eats out every night so surely one in 6 could be paid for.

I have a feeling I will be back. What a chav.

How the hell can you sit there with a straight face though while getting FREE FOOD and lecture other people to tip? I know she is possibly the worst person out there on the internet (congrats Em, a big achievement in your industry) but can't she see what it sounds like? Surely if you love a restaurant as much as she claims to, you would be booking to go for a meal and paying for it. Like everyone else.
Yes she definitely wins that award.

It's reached a point now where it's barely possible to believe this is someone's actual existence.
Half expecting at any moment this will all be revealed as a (not very funny) elaborate parody of greedy pointless influencer "culture"

Reactions: 4
Really tempted to message her and say its a BELFAST sink not a BELLWAY that she keeps harping on about. Really irrationally winding me up...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Really tempted to message her and say its a BELFAST sink not a BELLWAY that she keeps harping on about. Really irrationally winding me up...
Hahaha me too...I even googled Bellway sink to check it was not some new Pinterest trend I am unaware of!

She really is not the brightest bulb in the tanning bed, is she?

Her ignorant sweeping generalisations on the morning drivel....everyone up North has a garden, really Em? Are there not lots of cities up North, like Leeds or Manchester where many people live in flats? Or cities/towns with terraced houses where there is just a small concrete yard out back....? Not everyone lives in a posh village in a big house with a big garden like you Em.

Her ignorant sweeping generalisations on the morning drivel....everyone up North has a garden, really Em? Are there not lots of cities up North, like Leeds or Manchester where many people live in flats? Or cities/towns with terraced houses where there is just a small concrete yard out back....? Not everyone lives in a posh village in a big house with a big garden like you Em.
She is so blinded by her privilege. She has no idea how real people live.

She is just so stunted and basic. The whole, everyone in the north has a garden, hardly anyone in London does is just so sweeping and stupid. I live in London. I have a garden. So do ALL of my friends. She has been so mollycoddled by her mother hasn't she. She only views the world through her eyes and nothing else.

Reactions: 6
How extremely ignorant is that garden comment?! Emma there's loads of places / cities (Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle) in the North absolutely full of flats with no gardens. Ever heard of tower blocks, high rises of council flats hun?

Emma, your lack of awareness is simply staggering. Yours sincerely, someone who lives in a 11th floor flat in the Midlands

Reactions: 6
She’s said that maple aligned perfectly with her getting the new house but because of covid it took way longer than expected for her to get the keys. Maple was always supposed to be her dog but the new house isn’t suitable for maple so her mum stepped in. Did she not view the garden when she put an offer in? She can’t keep up with her own lies.

She’s said that maple aligned perfectly with her getting the new house but because of covid it took way longer than expected for her to get the keys. Maple was always supposed to be her dog but the new house isn’t suitable for maple so her mum stepped in. Did she not view the garden when she put an offer in? She can’t keep up with her own lies.
Hahaha the lies!! She’s said countless time’s they only got her because someone else dropped out and it was all last minute. She still can’t bring herself to write that it’s her mums dog. How tragic.

Garden comment is ludicrous. People have gardens in London and there’s people without gardens in the north. Which is actually a very large part of the country so she needs to stop with her bleeping dumb generalisations. Why does she think she’s so special for buying a house/flat/whatever with a garden. Get over yourself you orange turd.

Bellway sink!! I’m glad I’m not the only one that googled this because I’d not heard of it either 🤣 now we realised dumb orange turd em doesnt know what a BELFAST sink is. Good one. Hope your kitchen planner understands hun.

now the maple comment, in her own words Em “got this house in jan” so why did she pick a house not suitable for her dog? She tells lies upon lies. And now the dogs time will be split in some weird family dog sharing set up? Please, if you want to lose more followers Shel boy you are going the right way about it because no one will agree with you shunting the dog to London to get your stupid videos. It’s like she’s copying Emily Canham with this absolute madness.

over on Twitter she claims she’s making ‘progress’ with her renovation by getting kitchen plans. unless she is sat in a kitchen showroom to get plans (which you’d have to book in advance given it’s just been a bank holiday and there’s likely to be less appointments due to Covid) then how can she possibly be making progress? You cannot price a kitchen online. You cannot see the finishes. i am doing a kitchen Reno and we are going to places every weekend to look at worktops, cabinets and flooring. Fanny about on Pinterest saying I want marble this and that is not progress??

Reactions: 5
Because she lived in a flat with no garden in London (well I guess it had that weed filled yard) and her mum has a house in Leeds with a garden, she thinks that this is how it is. North=gardens. London= no gardens!

I so hope she gets a marble kitchen because that is going to date HORRIBLY! Her making progress is probably her firing off hundreds of begging e mails to see if she can 'work with companies' ie. get free tit for her kitchen!

Garden comment is ludicrous. People have gardens in London and there’s people without gardens in the north. Which is actually a very large part of the country so she needs to stop with her bleeping dumb generalisations. Why does she think she’s so special for buying a house/flat/whatever with a garden. Get over yourself you orange turd.

Bellway sink!! I’m glad I’m not the only one that googled this because I’d not heard of it either 🤣 now we realised dumb orange turd em doesnt know what a BELFAST sink is. Good one. Hope your kitchen planner understands hun.

now the maple comment, in her own words Em “got this house in jan” so why did she pick a house not suitable for her dog? She tells lies upon lies. And now the dogs time will be split in some weird family dog sharing set up? Please, if you want to lose more followers Shel boy you are going the right way about it because no one will agree with you shunting the dog to London to get your stupid videos. It’s like she’s copying Emily Canham with this absolute madness.

over on Twitter she claims she’s making ‘progress’ with her renovation by getting kitchen plans. unless she is sat in a kitchen showroom to get plans (which you’d have to book in advance given it’s just been a bank holiday and there’s likely to be less appointments due to Covid) then how can she possibly be making progress? You cannot price a kitchen online. You cannot see the finishes. i am doing a kitchen Reno and we are going to places every weekend to look at worktops, cabinets and flooring. Fanny about on Pinterest saying I want marble this and that is not progress??
Yep. She is talking shite. We built our house fully customised and had to go to every single finishing company you could think of...hardware, cupboards, flooring, tile, carpet, doors, fecking baseboard. It took hours. We had to sit down with the house designer for hours every week to go through the layout we wanted, and different designs we could do. We also worked with an interior designer to make sure the house flowed nicely. It is not a job you can do online and more fool her if she thinks so. And if it is through Zoom, I wouldn't even want to do that. When I am spending money on a house, I want to see everything in person prior to choosing.

The difference is, Emma has probably managed to swing a freebie. I would laugh if she contacted a small kitchen designer and said she would get them loads of exposure so they will do it discounted/free and it ends up looking like shite. I hope that happens. I have seen it before where people have cheaped out on housing contractors and the tiles have ended up on the wrong way, etc.

Because she lived in a flat with no garden in London (well I guess it had that weed filled yard) and her mum has a house in Leeds with a garden, she thinks that this is how it is. North=gardens. London= no gardens!

I so hope she gets a marble kitchen because that is going to date HORRIBLY! Her making progress is probably her firing off hundreds of begging e mails to see if she can 'work with companies' ie. get free tit for her kitchen!
I would laugh if she gets marble. There is a reason that many don't in the kitchen as it is so porous. She is a messy slob so it will be stained no time. Marble needs to be sealed every 3-6 months and she seems too lazy to do that. I actually think granite is nicer than marble. Quartz, I am not as much a fan of.

lol came here to say this, what’s she on about? so the garden was fine for a dog a few months ago but not now?

and given that they’re both home all day so can take her on as many walks as they like, the size of the garden is irrelevant.

Reactions: 3
^^ yep all those parks in London,... if you’re home all day you could live in a flat and it would be ok. Just excuses as clearly the dog is not hers!

Enjoy all the ridiculous lies folks!
She is such a horrible little twit.
Matt is so not committed to her, he is basically just a lodger.

i think the post about him not buying the house with her says it all. Rather than view property as a place to live together and enjoy life it’s about ‘yield’ and best return.

I’m sorry but flipping properties is a saturated market these days, and the returns are diminished due to tax changes, you need to be a cash buyer and have economies of scale I.e. be a builder not some jumped up prat whose skills involve filming his orange gf for the gram.

I still don’t see why it precludes him buying with Em anyway, unless he doesn’t have savings or she refused to buy with him or him with her. Major red flags. They act like they are some business tycoons but really they are a sad weird little couple who seem to have no sense of what being a couple is about. The set up sounds awkward. Does he pay rent or bills? What happens if they split, he will have no say recourse on the house. is she paying for all the renovations and this garden office which he will benefit from but pay nothing towards? Why would put either of yourselves in this position?

i think the post about him not buying the house with her says it all. Rather than view property as a place to live together and enjoy life it’s about ‘yield’ and best return.

I’m sorry but flipping properties is a saturated market these days, and the returns are diminished due to tax changes, you need to be a cash buyer and have economies of scale I.e. be a builder not some jumped up prat whose skills involve filming his orange gf for the gram.

I still don’t see why it precludes him buying with Em anyway, unless he doesn’t have savings or she refused to buy with him or him with her. Major red flags. They act like they are some business tycoons but really they are a sad weird little couple who seem to have no sense of what being a couple is about. The set up sounds awkward. Does he pay rent or bills? What happens if they split, he will have no say recourse on the house. is she paying for all the renovations and this garden office which he will benefit from but pay nothing towards? Why would put either of yourselves in this position?
Do you think her family funds her? It is hard enough to get a mortgage in the UK, let alone on an unstable job like an influencer. I wonder did her mum part sign her mortgage or something.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.