Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she’s still posting photos from the cotswolds yet is clearly back in London since she was at her place yesterday. really tiring. She must think it makes her look busy and on the go but really it makes her look like a lying cow.

Reactions: 6
She is so angry that she hasn’t been offered a trip abroad. The shade from her towards others has been relentless. Book a plane ticket Em, no one is stopping you. It’s not like she has any friends/job to go to so having to quarantine for 14 days will be no issue.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Tempted to make a freedom of information request to see how much tax payers money has been wasted on paying her to ‘promote’ the armed forces.

She is so angry that she hasn’t been offered a trip abroad. The shade from her towards others has been relentless. Book a plane ticket Em, no one is stopping you. It’s not like she has any friends/job to go to so having to quarantine for 14 days will be no issue.
Omg just BOOK SOMETHING!!! That’s what everybody who’s away has done. She is insufferable. Does she fill her day thinking about this tit???!! Honestly, there are bigger things to worry about. Cretin.

Reactions: 9
The gardeners didn’t ghost you, they just weren’t going to give you a freebie. Let’s be real here you tried your usual begging routine and got turned down. Maybe put your hand in your pocket and pay for their services and you won’t have to try and do it yourself you freeloading bleep.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The gardeners didn’t ghost you, they just weren’t going to give you a freebie. Let’s be real here you tried your usual begging routine and got turned down. Maybe put your hand in your pocket and pay for their services and you won’t have to try and do it yourself you freeloading bleep.
My thoughts exactly when I saw that.

Reactions: 3
Please watch the greasy hair style videos on her stories. I have so much second hand embarrassment. What is wrong with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Posting it to save anyone clicking on her stories.

disgusting! And again so weird. Is she on the marching powder or something. Her behaviour seems off, acting like a right cock, more so than usual.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Tempted to make a freedom of information request to see how much tax payers money has been wasted on paying her to ‘promote’ the armed forces.

Omg just BOOK SOMETHING!!! That’s what everybody who’s away has done. She is insufferable. Does she fill her day thinking about this tit???!! Honestly, there are bigger things to worry about. Cretin.
she is absolutely doing my head in... she is going on about it being unsafe but I reckon as soon as someone paid for her to go she would say yes in a heartbeat... then bang on about how safe it is 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Posting it to save anyone clicking on her stories.

disgusting! And again so weird. Is she on the marching powder or something. Her behaviour seems off, acting like a right cock, more so than usual.

View attachment 225669
She actually is acting like she's on drugs. So weird. I wonder if she's trying to act ott like those annoying TikTok people.

She actually is acting like she's on drugs. So weird. I wonder if she's trying to act ott like those annoying TikTok people.
That’s not acting. She really is an annoying bleep.

Brands this is the bleeping idiot you are sending your freebies to. Don’t do it, she will just tarnish your brand.

Is she saying this to make herself feel better? 😂. A like isn't going to pay their bills...daft cow. That's like saying an influencer doesn't need to be paid money, they can be sent products and that is fine...but I've seen Em moaning that product doesn't pay the bills.

Brands! Don't forget this is available for consultancy!!!
bet Molton Brown and Burberry are on the phone right now!

glad to see her gardening, bet it pained her that no one responded for her free beg.

em: “can I have a freebie, i can give you eXpOsuRE” .
also Em: support small businesses by buying gift vouchers 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
bet Molton Brown and Burberry are on the phone right now!

glad to see her gardening, bet it pained her that no one responded for her free beg.

em: “can I have a freebie, i can give you eXpOsuRE” .
also Em: support small businesses by buying gift vouchers 🤔🤔🤔
Lmao. Totally contradicts herself.

That’s hilarious. “How come some can and some can’t?”...because we weren’t allowed to travel to Greece in early July when that girl had her holiday booked and now we can? is she really that dim or does she just reply with any old crap to fill up her comments?

Reactions: 9
God she is infuriating... why is she ripping out what sounds like a perfectly good bathroom???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.