Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine her camera roll... all the outtakes of the awful tit she posts. Like she deems what she posts good enough for a paying client (femfresh / beef jerky) IMAGINE THE OUTAKES!! All the awkward boomerangs of her eye bleeping herself, grim.

Also she can’t speak properly. Listen to how she says NHS. Or words like breakfast. Makes it sound so awkward.
“Bretfus” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is going out for dinner when the UK is on the verge of another full lockdown. Is she mad?

• Angry
Reactions: 5
It’s so funny she’s forgot all her covid fears when and is eating out merrily without a care since she’s getting free dinners now. Very convenient indeed despite U.K. infections spiking and multiple areas in lockdown. why isn’t she sO sCaREd now? Just like her visit to that gaudy showroom, happy to go with no mask because she might get a free lamp or something. Maybe Matt the lodger nor brother are vulnerable as she pretended. Stupid girl.

she really can’t talk properly with her aligners in. Then again they are cheap free ones from smile direct so probably don’t even fit properly. Imagine risking your teeth for a freebie. No thanks.

That story today of her kissing the dog made me feel ill. Psycho as duck...the kissing noise and staring at it, she is WEIRD.

Oh and on the Shelly shel account she photographed herself in the doctors for a last min appointment.... talk about trying to get attention. maybe it was about all the swelling on her lips.

Reactions: 5
It’s so funny she’s forgot all her covid fears when and is eating out merrily without a care since she’s getting free dinners now. Very convenient indeed despite U.K. infections spiking and multiple areas in lockdown. why isn’t she sO sCaREd now? Just like her visit to that gaudy showroom, happy to go with no mask because she might get a free lamp or something. Maybe Matt the lodger nor brother are vulnerable as she pretended. Stupid girl.

she really can’t talk properly with her aligners in. Then again they are cheap free ones from smile direct so probably don’t even fit properly. Imagine risking your teeth for a freebie. No thanks.

That story today of her kissing the dog made me feel ill. Psycho as duck...the kissing noise and staring at it, she is WEIRD.

Oh and on the Shelly shel account she photographed herself in the doctors for a last min appointment.... talk about trying to get attention. maybe it was about all the swelling on her lips.
Maybe she's been watching the other weird dog kisser fashion mumbler

Reactions: 1
1. She’s tagged the same sofa company in FIVE posts in a row.

2. Imagine turning up to the doctors in those horrendous orange boots

3. Whys she making such a big deal of drying her washing in the sun? literally could not be a more normal thing to do

Reactions: 6
Wow she got a photo book printed with herself on the cover. How vain

I'm sorry but her outfit for dinner is hilarious. Chanel espadrilles and a teddy coat - what?? Put on some flat boots if you don't want to wear heels

• Haha
she looks so dumb in that outfit, it’s like a dressing gown and slippers. she said she walked 45000 steps yesterday in her over the knee boots. Why would you wear a fashion boot for that much walking? They would be ruined after I’m sure. She cannot dress practicality at all. It’s funny she makes out she lives in Chelsea or Kensington or whatever, when clearly she walked to that area and back to where ever she lives yesterday and it took that many steps to do the journey.

Her outfits are always hideous. Seasons old nautical striped Prada bag from Bicester that would have been available because nobody else except Emma would have bought it. Paired with a green dress, knee high brown boots and a teddy bear coat, fake tan stained brown nails and scraggly hair. She really has no idea about fashion.

Reactions: 9
Her outfits are always hideous. Seasons old nautical striped Prada bag from Bicester that would have been available because nobody else except Emma would have bought it. Paired with a green dress, knee high brown boots and a teddy bear coat, fake tan stained brown nails and scraggly hair. She really has no idea about fashion.
I reckon that's the majority of so called "influencers "

Her dress sense is particularly nasty. and seems to be getting worse and worse. Nothing she wears makes sense but it’s because she wears freebie clothes rather than buying stuff herself and actually looking nice.

Hilarious she wants everyone to think her flats in such a high end area then she’s like “there might be someone in my neighbours house waiting to attack me”. Which one is it? House in a fancy part of London or crime ridden block of flats?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Today’s ‘get some engagement drama’ at #emslumhome. If you were that worried you’d instinctively know to call the police if one of the other FLATS in your building had been broken into. Bore off Emma zzzzzzzzz.
What a bleeping idiot. Why does she call go onto twitter when she doesn't know what to do? If she is that worried or scared, call the God damn police.

Hilarious she wants everyone to think her flats in such a high end area then she’s like “there might be someone in my neighbours house waiting to attack me”. Which one is it? House in a fancy part of London or crime ridden block of flats?
well exactly! One minute she’d have us believe she lives round the corner from south Ken the next she’s getting attention for some ’situation’ as though she lives in a rough area. Just be a responsible adult. she could have rang 101 to log a non emergency call. Or go to the door knock loudly and shout inside ‘is everything ok’ and determine what to do from there. She could have knocked on another neighbours door to ask if they knew what was going on. She’s just such a dramatic child.

Yes, everything has to be so overdramatic with her. She never seems to know how to act appropriately like an adult would.

Did she say she’s walked 85k steps in the last 2 days? Where did she walk to exactly because that’s absurd?

Did she say she’s walked 85k steps in the last 2 days? Where did she walk to exactly because that’s absurd?
From brunch out to lunch out to dinner out of course, and she has absolutely nothing else to do in between

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.